[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you tell a lesbian that likes you that you're MtF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 145565566686.jpg (165 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
145565566686.jpg
165 KB, 1280x720
How do you tell a lesbian that likes you that you're MtF without getting stabbed?
>>
>>5969662

Just tell her, if she gets mad, that's her problem. Fuck that bitch, she's just a lesbian.
>>
Just tell her.

She doesn't have to be into trans people, but if she's a cunt about it, that's her problem.

Also, jealous of you, OP.
>>
>tfw no lesbian who likes you
>>
>>5969662
If you legitimately think it's a safety thing, either tell her in a semi-public place or with a friend nearby.
>>
Stop being a pussy ass bitch and just tell her.
>>
>>5969662
There's no way. She'll beat the crap out of you one way or the other sooner or later. Just tell her, if she doesn't sock you then she'll do it when you tell her that you're out of toilet paper.
>>
Just say "I'm sorry [name] but I'm a man"
>>
You have to stab her first.
>>
>>5969662
Just ask her if she's bi because no lesbian wants to date a man. If she is bi or straight you might have a chance.
>>
>>5969662
tell her and make sure you do it before it gets serious
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.