[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the Gay Marriage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Gay Marriage.png (994 KB, 1274x712) Image search: [Google]
Gay Marriage.png
994 KB, 1274x712
L's and G's of /lgbt/ why aren't you getting married yet? It is coming up on a year since Obergefell was decided why haven't you hitched up yet?

T's you shouldn't get married until you take care of your mental problems. B's you just shouldn't get married because you are probably scummy, deceitful, selfish people anyway and those people don't make good spouses.

So what's the deal L's and G's why no marriage?
>>
why should i
>>
50% of all marriages ends in divorce. Marriage is a sham. Gay marriage is as useful as a gay tampon.
>>
>>5968321
My guy of 5 years and I are getting married in July. I'm looking forward to it but god damn I'm nervous.
>>
>>5968867
Aww, good for you anon. We're pushing for year two of being married. Having a family is the next step for us. Surrogacy is too pricey and takes too long so we're working on getting approved for adoption.
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
Because I don't have anybody, god damn it!
>>
My bf of 5 years and I are getting married once I'm done with college, about a year left. Werid I'll be married before 23.
>>
>>5968321
I got married just this year. Lesbians and all that good shit. Lot of fun.
>>
The whole thing was pointless. Everyone knows gays are sluts and can't into monogamy.
>>
>>5968321
I've only ever had guys offering that wanted to scam their way into canada lol
I live in a part of Canada that was flooded with temp workers 4 or 5 years ago and most of the TFWs in Canada were brought here by recruiters who lied to them a lot about what they were getting into (was a huge scandal under the Harper government). So yeah a lot of the gay TFWs took to dating sites to marriage scam their way in. I've been proposed to twice now actually.
So that's basically why I don't date foreigners anymore lol
>>
I'm a kissless hon virgin at 25.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.