[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay General - Suicide & Depression & Break Up Stories Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: why.png (968 KB, 1084x706) Image search: [Google]
why.png
968 KB, 1084x706
It's gonna be ok...right?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBObOMxfjy0

Old Thread: >>5964054
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 2835x2763) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 2835x2763
No sad.
>>
How have you coped with depression and thoughts of suicide?
>>
>>5967705
yes, unfortunately
my pictures don't get posted nearly as often tho
and I've been recognized on grindr and other sites a few times

>>5967703
thx m8

>>5967719
drugs
then got clean and stopped being depressed
>>
>>5967719
Luckily for me, it just took time.
>>
>>5967719

Exercise can be a great way to improve your mood and make you feel better about yourself, it's also good for you. Socializing with others can help depending on the person, for me being more sociable helps keep me feeling positive. Recognizing negative thoughts and interjecting positive thoughts aka Cognitive Behavioral therapy, this one takes a bit more practice and learning, but don't let negative thoughts control you, remind yourself they're irrational thoughts. Try not to fall into a rut of repetition and negative feelings, try to do more positive activities and things outside your norm.
>>
File: 1398627458121.jpg (19 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
1398627458121.jpg
19 KB, 337x337
>tfw my bf broke up with me when i told him i always wanted to be a girl
>tfw i'll never transition and will always have to be a gay male
>>
>>5967733
Not the guy for you then, was he?
>>
>>5967732
I probably need therapy. I do not believe that I can overcome it on my own.
>>
>>5967652
I don't know, I feel pretty heartbreak-y right now. I'm also worried about the words "drop by". It's like he wants me to show up, talk with him and then he's going to kick me out. No hanging out like we normally do.

It's probably the alcohol that's making me bummed and over analyzing, but I really just like him a ton! So not knowing what to expect is kind of killing me.

He keeps apologizing over text, too.
>>
>>5967744
well clearly yeah. it still hurts though to love someone and know they will never love you over some internal thoughts. it wasn't like I was going to transition anyway. I just told him because I thought he should know.
>>
>>5967753

Therapy is also definitely an important point, medicines can help in managing as well.
>>
Bout to have a dangerwank, boys. Pray for me.
>>
>2016
>dating anyone

If you date someone this will happen...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdPyIMHlYQ
>>
>>5967719
I've always been into metal, and convinently if I'm depressed and practice my screaming, I feel a lot better.
>>
>>5967757
Yeah, but if the guy was THAT insecure about your honesty, screw him. Not worth it.
>>
>>5967721

Weird. Whatcha recognized for, and what other boards?

People used to recognize me on A4A sometimes back in the day. That was weird.

>>5967759

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF18gAm3r5g
>>
>>5967719
Lifting, weed, beer and masturbation. Also I go to therapy twice a month but I don't think its helping much I always feel worse afterwords.
>>
>>5967704
>Be bi
Making on this hot AF asian chick
>she tells me her brother is gay, she calls him a slut a couple times in that one convo
like a month later I find out on FB that her brother commited suicide...
>I feel terrible for the kid. You have no idea, i never even met him it just hurts so much....
>>
>>5967719
realize how selfish it is.
>I cant do that to my siblings its too fucked up
>>
>>5967784
I get recognized for being a camwhore
tons of my pictures are out there
only boards that I know I'm known on is lgbt obviously, fa, soc, and fit
I haven't seen any of my pics posted in a few weeks tho
>>
>>5967794

Tell me 'bout those pictures, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--lz01BuzaI
>>
>>5967804
if there was a working archive you could find a lot of them
also gross
>>
>>5967782
thank you anon. I just have to get over it. I will eventually.
>>
>>5967808

Oh, I don't want to see them. I just want you to
describe them to me.
>>
>>5967814
Seriously, it's something a lot of folks need to realize. You'll be good with time.
>>
>>5967818
lewd shit
what the fuck do you think they were
>>
>>5967822

Hitler, that's not descriptive enough.
>>
>>5967822
You opened the gates.
>>
>>5967827
well that's as descriptive as I'm going to get
>>
>>5967840
What gave you the idea to use hitler as your name?
>>
File: taE5bv2yxuk.jpg (107 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
taE5bv2yxuk.jpg
107 KB, 604x604
>>5967719
Going to gym excessive. Shutting of emotions. Because feelings is for pussies. Also combination of medications helps depression
>>
>>5967846
back when I just posted pictures anonymously people said I looked like gay hitler because my hair was shorter back then and it just stuck
>>
>>5967840

Did they involve you eating the entirety of several large meals over a short period of time and not gaining weight only to reveal that you'd been hiding them in your ass so your mom wouldn't scold you for not finishing?
>>
>>5967719
Its a constant struggle. Spent my entire 20s on mmos and fps to block it out. Since I hit 30 and no longer enjoy things its amplified. Getting really hard not to pull that trigger now. Only a matter of time.
>>
File: 1439947021019.png (702 KB, 786x717) Image search: [Google]
1439947021019.png
702 KB, 786x717
I strongly suspect this fat bearmode dude at my work is probably gay or bi, I'm 5'9, 30 or 40% gay, 155lbs,15% bodyfat, with pretty boy facial features and blond hair- in other words I look like a fucking twink, he has been talking to me and paying attention to me a bit more than normal, and has made comments relating to my muscles and strength. I'm not interested in doing anything no-homo because I don't like this guy, and I don't want to damage my personal image, I'm afraid that I will accidentaly send out gay signals and that someone will find out I'm part gay, or that he will somehow reveal that he knows that I am part gay, which would mean that everyone at work can tell I'm part gay and has known about it all along. I'm not asking for help or anything I'm just venting this here because there is no way I can tell anyone about this in real life
>>
>>5967949

I've worried about that before, only to have gay people at gay bars I go to frequently ask if I'm gay. I know you're not asking for help and all, but it's probably nothing.
>>
>>5967704
Anyone else have a sudden onset of depression when young, for no apparent reason?
>>
How do I prevent getting a Uti after anal?

I fucked a guy bareback, we're both completely Std free. But like what if some poop got in my peehole? Can I take some like, Plan B but for dick infections?
>>
>>5967968

You're fucked.

But drink cranberry juice.

We have a name for this in the business - you gots the STEC.
>>
>>5967972

what

why cranberry juice and what's stec
>>
File: 1407759131812.png (20 KB, 638x778) Image search: [Google]
1407759131812.png
20 KB, 638x778
>>5967733
>wants to turn his dick into a pussy
>>
>>5967974

Cranberry juice has powerful piss acids that will empower your piss to kill the microbiotic shitmonsters as you piss it out of your dick. STEC is Sexually Transmitted E. Coli.
>>
>>5967981

Oh. Is there anything else?

I'm allergic to cranberries. I have a good immune system in general.
>>
>>5967994

Jesus, what rotten luck!
>>
>>5967998

Well, I don't have a Uti yet. I literally just had sex. He was very clean and I didn't get a speck of anything on my dick despite going fucking deep in him.
>>
>>5968011

Well, you probably won't get it if you didn't get noticeable amounts of shit in your dick.
>>
>>5968029

It still worries me. My dick sort of aches but that might be because of the hair scrunchies.
>>
>>5968033

='(
>>
>>5968044

Like, those things you put a ponytail up with? Like, around my dick and nuts? Not my idea but it happened. For a little bit my nuts felt like they were atrophying like the Nazis at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
>>
>add an acquaintance from the same social circle on FB
>talk to him sometimes, it's not like we don't know each other
>doesn't accept me
fucking lmfao, what a psychopat
>>
File: 4L_YyaXxmOv.jpg (167 KB, 877x604) Image search: [Google]
4L_YyaXxmOv.jpg
167 KB, 877x604
>>5967716
Post more Finnick and Nick
>>
>>5968050

That's sad. Wanna post music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltW7thLAioQ
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 881x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 881x1280
>>5968064
Sure.
>>
Meet new guy on scruff. I've gone to his place a couple times to cuddle in bed and make out and we've fucked and messed around. We've talked in bed and he's funny and we get along really well. All I'm looking for/expecting is a glorious fuck buddy situation. Someone who I genuinely like to spend time with and cuddle with and get the D from and maybe go out for the occasional beer. But without the strings. Kinda a get it when I want it sort of thing. Or like an on demand bf experience. It sounds fucking great on paper but I'm worried I'm gonna get attached. Oh well
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 881x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 881x1280
>>5968120
Preoccupied.
>>
>>5967719
By being a man and bottling up my emotions. Plus video games.

I reckon I'll just wait for my mum to pass away then I'll an hero
>>
>>5968154
What's wrong with being attached? Unless the other person isn't interested I guess.
>>
>tfw just want a cute femboy to cuddle
how do you do it, gaygen
how do you find this
how do you live
>>
>Break Up Stories
I never had anyone to break up with me in the first place.
>Suicide & Depression
Now that's something I can talk about.
>cripple
>dependent on parents for everything
>no job
>no friends
>no hobbies
>literally trapped in my room
>it will never get better
The only thing that prevents me from an hero-ing is how broken and ashamed my parents would be. We live in a relatively small religious community, so "what the neighbors might think" is a constant preoccupation for them. Plus, I don't want them to find me like that. They're trying really hard, it would be the cruelest betrayal of their effort.
>>
>>5967704
>It's gonna be ok...right?
No.
It never was ok and it'll never be ok.
>>
>>5967754
He's just been fucked up by his ex, he's manipulating the guy. To be honest it seems like he likes you but the power his ex has over him is too strong :/

Just let it all come out in the meeting I guess, he's already on near enough the same page as you, just tell him how it is.

I'd also try to disarm the ex situation, the guy needs to realise what the ex is trying to do to him, love is blind.

Have you gone to bed now though?
>>
>>5968403
lurk femgen
>>
File: hunting for qts.jpg (103 KB, 743x540) Image search: [Google]
hunting for qts.jpg
103 KB, 743x540
>>5968403
>how do you do it, gaygen
Use tranquilizer darts instead of real bullets though.
>>
>tfw less than 24 hours left with Swede

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;___;
>>
>>5968486
just stay longer.
>>
>>5968486
Calm down son
>>
File: image.png (428 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
428 KB, 750x1334
Well if your bf is cuter than everyone, why are you on Grindr you pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>5968493
I literally can't which fucking sucks.
>>
>>5968510
gotta have those sweet 3somes.
>>
>>5968513
Where do you have to go, uni or something?

Some anon said you two were engaged, as in to be married? If so that's pretty awesome man, you were in a real bad way, glad you found someone :3
>>
>>5968519
I have to be back at uni this week and all the flights over the next few days are either full or super expensive. My credit card expired a few days ago so I'm limited to debit so I can't buy a new ticket. Also my parents would flip the fuck out because they're retarded about this whole Swede thing but I can't be bothered to get into that because it makes me salty as fuck to think about.

Also no we're not engaged (yet).
>>
So...

Went on a plantonic outing with a new friend on Grindr. Said it wasn't a date since he has a bf and they live together.

So during and after the movie, he got very handsy and kept escalating it...

I felt weird about it and couldn't get hard the whole night but he got off.

Don't know how to feel about it, he's a great guy and 9/10 bf material (till the cheating) but I just couldn't enjoy it
>>
>>5968530
>they're retarded about this whole Swede thing
Are they the ones who finance your trips? I'd be frumpy about him too.
>>
>>5968530
I really dislike you as person but I hope it works out
>>
>>5968530
Ohhhh, does he live in Sweden then I presume? Jesus man, why not bring him here until uni is done then both of you move out there?

Its time to brexit this shithole!

>>5968532
He's a slag, not bf material.
>>
>>5968532
If someone decides that they want to cheat, then they're not bf material.
>>
>>5968554
30 to 60% of all married couples cheat. You'd be hard pressed to find someone that doesn't cheat today. Infidelity and cheating is the norm.
https://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html
>>
>>5968539
They complained about the cost of the flights when both tickets cost less than £70 combined (did one-way both times cos it's cheaper that way) because they were trying to find any excuse to stop me going to see Swede who is, and I directly quote from my mother, "a strange older man from the internet who could stab you". It's not that £70 is expensive one bit, they just lied and said all flights were like £400 so I couldn't go. They kept making shit up then whenever I'd disprove it or mock them ruthlessly for being idiots then they'd move onto a new excuse.

They legit thought that Swede was going to rape and murder me. She even said "Well it's not just that he's a murderer..." while she was calling with Swede.

Fuck I'm already salty just thinking about how retarded they are god dammit anon

>>5968549
He goes to uni in Sweden so that isn't an option.
>>
>>5968554
>>5968549

It's not the cheating, per se... He sort of just had like 0 reservations about it. It came off as manipulative rather than "I'm horny and my bf is boring"
>>
>>5968561
And they'd be bad marriages

Terrible argument
>>
>>5968561
Seems even more so for the gay community, I've stopped bothering to find a bf now, no point in getting one if they don't even wanna be one.

Plus most guys around here are just too fem and the masculine one just want sex...

>mfw only attracted to straight guys at this point

>>5968565
Eh, sucks, no source of income? Just get a part time job, after just one month you'd have enough to travel back and fourth a few times.
>>
>>5968565
>Native swedes
>Killing or raping anyone
>Swedes are so cuck'd that they only make about 50% of Swedish population
You're right, your parents are retarded.
>>
>>5968565
To be fair if my son were to see some swedish prostitute I'd be slightly worried too.
>>
>>5968582
I get around £400 a month put on my debit card and have a credit card linked to my mum's card. £400 is more than enough to go out twice a week for 2 people so yeah. Finances really is not an issue, my parents were just grasping at straws trying to find any reason to stop me going to Sweden.

>spends £8000 a year on his bicycle and saxophone lessons
>has the audacity to say that a 2 week trip to Sweden is too expensive
fuck off dad u cunt

>>5968591
Also the fact that I'm like double his size and also the incredibly obvious fact that 99.99% of internet meetups do not end with a murder because otherwise where is the genocide-level death rate especially in 2016 with shit like Tinder, Grindr etc.
>>
>>5968570
Iunno, to me it sounds like he got off on the fact he was actively cheating anon.

I mean, you didn't even get hard the whole night but he was fine to do it.

Going by that he topped I presume?
>>
>>5968582
It's two thousand and gay, so I mean... Yeah.
But seriously how anyone can look at the statistics for infidelity, cheating, divorce and people describing themselves as polyamorous or wanting to be in open relationships/non-monogamous, and expect to find pure people is a bit stupid. People sleep around and don't want to be tied down to one partner, at best you can hope to find some serial-monogamist but even that is quite rare.
>>
>>5968601

No, just fooling around in my car. No actual sex since neither of us were prepared.

He wanted to but i refused repeatedly.

Then we played Bloodborne coop the next day like nothing happened, while his boyfriend was just talking to him about his day
>>
>>5968602
>People sleep around and don't want to be tied down to one partner
But they do want to be tied down.
And once they're tied down they can't go and find another partner.
>>
>>5968599
>I get around £400 a month put on my debit card and have a credit card linked to my mum's card. £400 is more than enough to go out twice a week for 2 people so yeah.
ffs lol
class war when
>>
>>5968602
Yeah its stupid which is why I just gave up. I realise its dumb to want for it in this day and age but that's just me, I've already come to the conclusion of never finding anyone.

I guess the realisation has been beneficial, I stopped all my old stuff and actually started to focus on a career and the future now.

>>5968599
Eh, rich people.

I love how they have little genuine concern for you, its just the fact that you'll be a very small drain on a vast tap of wealth...

Oh well, stick it out a little longer and eventually you can get out of it better off.
>>
File: rimshot.gif~c200.gif (35 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
rimshot.gif~c200.gif
35 KB, 200x200
>>5968608
>>
>>5968599
wait, how old are you ruggers
>>
>>5968607
Oh right... Well shit, he doesn't have Amy empathy for what he was prepared to do. Just keep him as a fuck buddy I guess, but even then you're going to ruin the other guys happiness.

:(
>>
>>5968617

I want him as a buddy and I don't really want to fuck around with him (despite being similar sexually) but my desperate loneliness just can't help but want to make someone happy.
>>
>>5968611
Mate, it's not easy living this life. I have to buy my vape juices on the debit card because my mum gets salty when she sees it on the credit card bill and might only deposit £150 instead of £200 for the next 2 weeks :c

its just water vapour mum calm down lmao

>>5968612
Yeah I called them out on a load of shit and had a huge argument with my dad so now he's pissed off yet too scared to do anything about it so he just makes meek little comments about shit.

I know that my mum is going to switch to my side because I'm genuinely happy now, and my dad is only against me because he's a homophobe and cos I called him a cunt.

>>5968615
>>
>>5968599
>parents give you 400pounds a month
>parents are concerned about son visiting a man in a different country
>Hates parents
>still not out of puberty
>>
>>5968621
I get what you're saying anon and to be fair you could pretty easily have him as something more than a friend, all I'm saying is you should go into knowing full well he will eventually find someone else.

A guy that only wants sex is only good for sex, try not to form too strong of an attachment to him.
>>
>>5968625
Your dad was always an asshole about your sexuality, I still remember overhearing him, he is a cunt.

Yeah man, just slug it out, of your mum is the one in charge of the finances just stay on good terms with her as long as you possibly can.
>>
>>5968626
>parents are concerned about son visiting a man in a different country

The most annoying part is that they have regularly met up with people from some stupid forum they both post on and when I brought that up they went "oh that's different because reasons".
>>
>>5968627

Thanks. Good advice.
>>
File: 1452137011638.jpg (356 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1452137011638.jpg
356 KB, 900x900
>>5967719

Cope? The ride literally ends when you die. Some days I just want off the rollercoaster.

I guess I cope by thinking one day I will find someone rather than die utterly alone, working a job I hate, stuck in my hometown, and I will be buried a few miles from where I was born having never amounted to anything - not even enough to sate my own personal desires and ambitions. An entire life of nothing returned to nothing whose passing might have well of never existed and nothing would have been any different whatsoever.

Old enough now (31) that I just no longer give a fuck. Might as well go broke pursuing my dreams. Might as well live or die trying. Throw everything away and just go after what I want. So tired of living with a "safe" job instead of a career I want. So tired of being so afraid of rejection that I don't even try to find someone. So tired of convincing myself I'm OK with being alone just so I can continue to be alone.

I have come close to death many times. I have a lot of guns - could do this thing at any time, nearly anywhere I am. Have considered this more times than I can even remember. At this point I don't even recall the exact first time I seriously considered pulling the trigger. 23? 25? I'm not really even sure. What I am sure is that once it started, it has not stopped since.

When you have a choice like this, it is a very binary choice. Pull the trigger or don't. Live or die. A lot more to be said about that and I have plenty of stories to tell, but I have to get back to trying to live and go to work.
>>
>>5968632
I actually had to come out to my mum AGAIN the day before my flight. She had thought that "it was just a phase". She fucking asked me if I want to have children when we were in a cafe talking about it. I should have sperged out on her calling her a homophobe and everything so that everyone would judge her... wasted a chance for bantz ashamed 2bh
>>
>>5968632
justifiably
how mortified would you be if rugby was your spawn
would not blame them if they attempted a 18 year late prenancy termination
>>
>>5968644
lmao just give them a photo of you dicking swede. They'll never call you straight again.
>>
>>5968648
The first time I came out, they caught me with a guy. I cannot understand the mental gymnastics my mum did to think that I was straight after that. Especially considering I dated a guy for like 11 months... to be fair he was a girl for like the last few months.

Oh my fucking God my mum thinks its not gay if its a feminine penis.
>>
>>5968640
Good luck anon, just be careful who you give your heart to!!
>>5968641
You're already aware of the problem here - you.

Change yourself. If you've already come to the conclusion you'll kill yourself then just do things you wanted to go.

Pursue the career, pursue the people you want, don't die without trying.
>>5968644
Just keep it ticking over with her, she's your lifeline to this swede geezer.
>>
>>5968651
you dated a tranny?
>>
>>5968651
>I cannot understand the mental gymnastics my mum did to think that I was straight after that.
"it's just a phase."
>>
And the thread goes to fucking shit

Like clockwork
>>
>>5968657
>she's your lifeline to this swede geezer
or you know he could earn his own money and stop spending mummy and daddies finances on supporting a poverty whores drug habit
>>
>>5968646
Lol damn, rudeness~
>>5968670
Haha, my mum still keeps telling me "telry a bit of minge, you might like it" but then I just tell her about how tasty dicks are.

I'm glad my family is so open-minded and accepting of it, I can just have a laugh with them about it.
>>
>>5968666
This is a well-known gaygen tripfag fact, newfriend.

>>5968670
>have dated multiple guys very openly
>never shown any interest in girls
>never brought home any girls
>told her I'm gay multiple times
>she's had dinner with boyfriends
>she's stated multiple times that she doesn't mind that I'm gay
"It's just a phase" would require downright sheer ignorance which I doubt even she is capable of.

>>5968675
t. guy who sent nudes to a dealer for free weed
>>
>>5968675
Well yeah, that's why I suggested he gets a part time job, so he doesn't need to be dependant on them.
>>
>>5968677
>but then I just tell her about how tasty dicks are.
That could have been your geatest mistake.
Be glad I'm not your mom.

>>5968679
You'd be surprised how ignorant people can be.
Just ask random strangers what homosexual means.
>>
>>5968683
She's cool with it, honestly had I not had the mum I had I don't think I'd be out to anyone yet.
>>
>>5968683
>Be glad I'm not your mom.
lol
>>
>>5968679
really tho £80 going rate to cum inside of ur bf
either ur a cuck or just fucking cruel for allowing that to occur ahahaha
>>5968680
whats the point in giving rugby advice tho
he is beyond help
>>
File: grapes.gif (10 KB, 640x918) Image search: [Google]
grapes.gif
10 KB, 640x918
>>5968692
>>
>>5968679
why would you date a tranny though?
>>
>>5968692
Iunno, I just like to try and help people. my chirpy optimism annoys all the bitter anons and I get off on it.

So what's up with you, I've seen you post quite a bit about drugs and stuff, you go to school or anything?
>>
>>5968688
>She's cool with it
I meant mentioning tasty dicks near your mom.
That's usually a cue for parents to gross you out with details about their sex lives.
>>
>>5968692
He is a cuck basically. He is dating a guy who sells himself out to strangers for 1000kr/hour.
>>
>>5968698
He came out as trans a few months into the relationship. Not gonna go into the reasons as to why we broke up cos there's a shitload and too personal.

>>5968697
Just ignore him m8, it's not even clever bait.

>>5968701
He lives with his mother and her boyfriend who both mock him for being a fag. He whores himself on Grindr for free drugs to cope with depression after dropping out of uni because it was "too hard". I feel kinda bad for him 2bh
>>
>>5968707

How were your alevel results, mr high-and-mighty?
>>
>>5968707
That sucks he hit you with the trans stuff out of nowhere. Did you expect it at all while with him?
>>
>>5968710
Good enough to get me onto a course that I'm good at and enjoy greatly :^)

>>5968711
Nope, came as quite a surprise. Had known the guy/grill since I was like 10 too.
>>
>>5968703
Oh hahaha well you'd be correct, she does! I just joke with her about her current bf.

Sounds like your parents have grossed you out with theirs?
>>
>>5968715
Did he ever transition? Do you still know them?
>>
>>5968697
foxes are opportunistic eaters
they wouldnt eat grapes unless they could immediately eat them they are primarily carnivorous
>>5968701
not atm but im going back in september
>>5968704
appropriate useage of the word for once
>>5968707
isnt that basically swede tho
except swede literally whores himself out for £80 an hour and i just get given drugs incidentally by fucking qt guys
>>
>>5968719
Nope. Besides me being smart enough to not talk about it, I'm also too repressed for things like that.
>>
>>5968715

What were they?
>>
>>5968724
>appropriate useage of the word for once
u are very right

http://www.6annonser.com/user/view/d2279adfeaf1656cff2dd8fbf74fde66?sp=
>>
>>5968724
Is this secondary school or college or what?

>>5968725
Not openly out to them?
Are you out to anyone?
>>
>>5968723
Yep, he started taking HRT a month or so before we broke up. He fully transitioned over summer. Saw him in September last year and he passes completely, genuinely pretty fuggin hot. I don't feel any regret over breaking up though.

>>5968724
>Swede is 18
omg samesies

I FUCKING CLICKED ALL THE LAKES AND RIVERS AWAY FUCK OFF GOOGLE
>>
>>5968731
I came out to a handful of people, and I keep a list of who I've told it to, so I know who to kill when someone speaks out.
Breeders can't be trusted.
>>
>>5968731
uni
studying audio engineering + creative music technology
>>
what ever happend to the real Senpai? SatyrDaddy?
>>
>>5968755
huh
I didn't know you were in music
good going, ayylien
>>
>>5968755
>studying audio engineering + creative music technology

Sounds like a waste of money. I mean... why not get a career in something that guarantees you a decent income?
>>
>>5968762
audio engineering can be pretty stable mate what are you on about
>>
>>5968749
Do you think your parents wouldn't be accepting of it? It sucks to be in that position, because you'd never know until you told them and I read a lot of coming-out horror stories on here :c

>>5968755
Dang, are you looking to get a career as a studio audio manager then? There's big £££ in that~

Why do you whore yourself out for weed though? Decent 8balls are still only £20... I guess I'd rather suck a dick than pay £20 though.
>>
>Rugby is 18
>Swede is 18

does anyone believe that? I talked to Swede like 2.5 years ago on skype. Back than he was 21. Was he really 15/16 and lied to get me naked?
>>
>>5968778

swede is 22 i think
>>
>Rugby beings out the tranny in all of his boyfriends

When does swede start HRT?
>>
>>5968766

I think 5652 wants to be the next Calvin Harris or something.
>>
>>5968767
>Do you think your parents wouldn't be accepting of it?
There's a reasonable chance I'm suffering from paranoid personality disorder.
I know my friends are pretty accepting, yet I can't seem to comprehend that fact.
As if I lost all hope and faith in acceptance.
>>
>>5968778
Did swede cam for you too?
>>
>>5968790

he cammed for most people.

we even found his public xvideos profile a few months back
>>
File: whitney eye roll.gif (905 KB, 235x183) Image search: [Google]
whitney eye roll.gif
905 KB, 235x183
>>5968789
>>5968789
don't you think your bringing more attention to them?
>>
File: l.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>5968789
Is this old enough for you?
>>
>18 year olds with rich parents have been travelling the world and fucking for years
God, gib me cancer pls
>>
>>5968789
They're 20 year olds who look 15, so it's """"not"""" pedo.
I do feel like people attracted to these types should be kept under close watch though, as they're clearly latent child molesters.
>>
>>5968793
Don't you think maybe you're retarded and should kill yourself. I think you should.
>>
>>5968761
ty lol~
>>5968762
bc im not doing it for the qualification im just expanding on the skills i already have. university is a facility for learning...not a job factory. i have nothing to lose by going to university.
>>5968767
ehh looking into multiple areas really studio work obviously is really fun but finding meaningful employment in that area exclusively is pretty unlikely. looking increasingly into working in TV.
+ hahah no it wasnt like that i just moved to where im living now and i was trying to find a guy to sell me some weed and yeee he gave me my current dealers number in exchange for me sending him nudes. he was qt shut-up its not slutty~
>>
>>5968791
link?

What a slut.
>>
File: 1453161145944.jpg (83 KB, 500x595) Image search: [Google]
1453161145944.jpg
83 KB, 500x595
>>5968789
lmao I posted literally every one that isn't Troye

I see no evidence that any of them are pedophilic though

>>5968798
Not only is that not at all true, but even if it was, it should be considered a very reasonable and respectable alternative to going out and fucking kids which is objectively depraved
>>
>>5968787
Calvin Harris is sexy as fuck, maybe studying the music will make him look like him!

>>5968788
I've always been a paranoid person, when I was younger I'd always think people were plotting against me and talking behind my back constantly.

To an extent I'm still paranoid, bit that's because of all the drugs I used to do, now I'm finally getting some sort of chemical balance in my brain I'm much less paranoid but I still have a lot of negative thoughts. Like when I'm out driving my car I see police cars and just shit my pants even though I'm legal.

Have you just diagnosed yourself on it? To be fair I've found that negative thoughts and lifestyle always tend to compound the issue and it becomes a vicious cycle.

Your friends still hang out with you and stuff right, they do accept you anon, don't worry :3
>>
>>5968796
I didn't realize how poor I was until I went to uni with kids from big cities who thought it was normal to have traveled Europe at their parents' expense by age 18. I get weird looks every time I mention that I've never been overseas.
>>
>>5968729
Why does he still use this if he is dating Bane?
>>
>>5968804
I love boys the younger the better. I love it when they have no pubes yet. It's like fucking a baby. So hot!
>>
File: ass.jpg (114 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
114 KB, 1024x768
>>5968789

oh k anon
>>
>>5968815
Damn I would fuck that small tight virgin boy ass!
>>
>>5968801
Well the music industry is pretty much an industry where you're either already in it or you aren't. TV is a good one though, there's a loooootttt of TV channels and shows, they'll always need sound engineers.

Ohhhh, I thought you fucked the dealer, not your friend. That is pretty slutty but its fun so who cares~
>>
File: 1453860257599.jpg (49 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1453860257599.jpg
49 KB, 600x900
>>5968812
Right? Check this guy out. Basically a prepubescent child, that's why I love him.
>>
>>5968819
I'm working my way up in the business by fucking. Girls do it why can't I. Once I'm famous in tv I'll form genocide on all "straight acting" gays.
>>
>>5968778
He's 21. I'm nearly 19.

>>5968809
Because it's not real 2bh
>>
>>5968808
It's miserable, isn't it?
>>
>>5968787
He's not boyish enough for me.
>>
>>5968825
Plz don't kill me bbe xx
>>
>>5968826
Swede has been 21 for two years now.
>>
>>5968831
You're as fem as they come.
>>
>>5968826
>Not real

It literally is though. He deleted his other escort account a few weeks agos with pictures on it.

http://halmstad-escorts.sex-tjejer.com/escort/halmstad-escort-spoilme.43819
>>
>>5968836
BY AZURA BY AZURA BY AZURA
>>
>>5968832
Looool
>>5968834
Nu-uh, only when I get really drunk or horny, or both. Until then I'm just gaychav.
>>
>>5968836
I literally know the guy who made the profile and it isn't Swede. When he saw the link, he raged at the guy and made him delete the profile.

>>5968832
I've seen his ID and passport m8, he's 21.
>>
>>5968828
I'm not all that envious, since being wealthy and well traveled isn't really something I desire.
Just makes me feel uncultured and boring at times, like I've missed out on something important that I should have experienced a while ago.
>>
>>5968812
has paedophile me formed its own consciousness
gb2 my psyche
>>5968819
location sound recording is what i really want to get into so i have an excuse to go to raqqa and interview isis members and heed the call of allah nd be converted to the jihad
+ i didnt fuck anyone for weed!!!! looool
just sent him some pics of me
>>
>>5968849
All the 'poor' kids I have known have all been abroad. It seems kind of alien to me to meet someone who has never been abroad. It's not even expensive, my flight to Sweden cost £45.
>>
>>5968857
>All the 'poor' kids I have known have all been abroad

Did you fuck them?
>>
>>5968852
>TFW work for a bunch of strict Muslims
>aware of my sexuality
>expecting one of them to explode next to me any day now

Insah Allah!

Oh right, pics aren't that slutty, I used to dump pics on here to fill my desperate lust for attention~
>>
>>5968845
so some guy made 3 escort accounts to mock swede and took them down when swede told him to? that does not make any sense anon.
>>
>>5968861
You must be that saggy old assed guy who posted on here back when.
>>
>>5968864
I dunno, maybe, back in the day there were a lot of us.
>>
>>5968863
There's one main site and the other 2 are replicas for ad revenue. Same as in the UK.

>>5968859
ew god no
>>
>>5968869
Why not? you are a pedo like me aren't you?
>>
>>5968871
No, I only date older men from the internets.
>>
>>5968863

When I skyped with swede 2.5 years ago he begged me to send him paypal money for food. Said he was a "struggling college student". i never sent him any and we stopped chatting after that. He either blocked me or changed his skype name.
>>
>>5968875
So you just jack off to young boys? Why not just act upon it and date younger children?
>>
File: puppy.jpg (93 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
puppy.jpg
93 KB, 683x1024
>>5968871

Pedos are gross. pls stop raping our youth.
>>
>>5968861
ahahaha family
used to work in a team that was like 95% muslim. never had any issues from them about being gay apart from one bacha bazi tier guy telling me my hair was really soft and made me look pretty and just blatantly hitting on me
>>5968864
what are you doing and for what purpose
>>
>>5968887
Us shit skins should be killed on sight. It's only right and always justified.
>>
>>5968877
He wasn't at uni 2.5 years ago...
>>
>>5968887
Yeah I was surprised at how they reacted to be fair, they all said its my life and I should live it how I wish. They do often try to convert all us English guys to Islam though.

For the most part pretty cool dudes to be fair.
>>
File: shaved legs.jpg (922 KB, 1000x1360) Image search: [Google]
shaved legs.jpg
922 KB, 1000x1360
who else shaves their legs?
>>
>>5968886
mmm hot! would ravish that bp
>>
>>5968896

his skype name was ID_heaven or something like that.
>>
>>5968898
we all do mate, we ALL do.
>>
>>5968898
Hot.
Yeah I do every so often, but I'd prefer to get waxed to be honest, having to shave daily is very time consuming. How long have you been shaving for? When you first start the razor bumps are intense.
>>
File: tumblr_o1lo8lx4Nd1u1f3j8o1_1280.jpg (826 KB, 1201x1600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1lo8lx4Nd1u1f3j8o1_1280.jpg
826 KB, 1201x1600
>>5968898
Thunder thighs.
>>
>>5968912
Post your thighs qt~
>>
>no 18+yo bf with a underage face
>>
>Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
oh god this movie is gonna be painful

>>5968903
He wasn't at uni 2.5 years ago...

>>5968905
this
>>
>>5968921

than I guess he lied to try to get money from me

just watch out so he doesn't try to screw you over
>>
>>5968921
It's a very terrible movie one of the worst. The only good part in the whole movie is Wonder Woman.
>>
File: cute.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
>>5968919

too average looking
>>
>>5968925
Holy shit you're right! I asked him to get me a chocolate milkshake at Maccy D's and he got me a coke instead. Cunt!
>>
>>5968929
>hairy legs
Not young enough
>>
>>5968932
>consuming McDonald's food
You're more disgusting than I thought.
>>
>>5968938
Maccy D's is the best when you're drunk tho famalamadingdong
>>
File: 1445991354135.jpg (79 KB, 462x462) Image search: [Google]
1445991354135.jpg
79 KB, 462x462
>>5968919
>>5968937
Twink porn is vile.
>>
>>5968938
Burger King have all but gone though, I have to drive all the way to Dartford for one and its a shithole :(

Best ever was in Exeter, man I was high as fuck from it.
>>
File: 1453858942980.jpg (38 KB, 293x450) Image search: [Google]
1453858942980.jpg
38 KB, 293x450
>>5968912
ayy bully-chan
you don't hang out here often enough anymore
>>
>>5968869
then if there are replicas why do they have different avatars?
http://eskorterplats.com/search?s=halmstad
>>
>>5968942
>>5968939
English are turning into Americans. Complete filth.
>>
>>5968946
England is babby-america.

Shit, we even have the NFL here now and baseball too I think.

The commonwealth is growing.
>>
File: halp.jpg (123 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
123 KB, 800x600
>>5968940

some of its funny though

http://sockboyz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/plungerboy.jpg
>>
File: 1443568816787.jpg (157 KB, 920x1635) Image search: [Google]
1443568816787.jpg
157 KB, 920x1635
>>5968802
Here you go.
https://www.porngarner.com/video/hot-twink-femboy-dildo-anal-and-enema-1054/by-cuteboytm
>>
>>5968948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll-lia-FEIY
>>
File: football.jpg (62 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
football.jpg
62 KB, 682x1024
>5652 at a gloryhole
http://sockboyz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/gloryhole.jpg
>>
File: smellyfeet.jpg (55 KB, 375x501) Image search: [Google]
smellyfeet.jpg
55 KB, 375x501
>>5968951

>would make swede lick my feet and fart in his face
>>
>>5968951
Eww gross
>>
>>5968958
pretty hot tbqh
>>
>>5968951

Who all has wanked one out over swede?

Just the idea of a bunch of guys wanking off to swede makes my dick so soft. I could never fuck such a whore.
>>
>>5968951
Wooooow rugby he is megalewd hahaha
>>
>>5968951
atomicwedgie.jpg
g>>5968958
D E L E T E T H I S
>>
>>5968898
I used to. Just a lot of effort though, too lazy now.
>>
File: 2016-01-16 20.08.36.jpg (349 KB, 845x741) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-16 20.08.36.jpg
349 KB, 845x741
>>5968898

i tried it once, it sucked.

it got really itchy and stubbly after a few weeks. I just let it get fuzzy now, its less hassle.
>>
>>5968978
what
the
fuck
is
that
green
shit

are those varicose veins? Rank, bruh
>>
>>5968978
Yeah you have to keep on top of it with shaving it otherwise it will itch. I found after a few times it won't itch as much though, even as it does grow back.
>>
>>5968981

omg never seen something like that before 0_0

is it gangreen?
>>
File: 20160116_202123-2.jpg (2 MB, 2822x1772) Image search: [Google]
20160116_202123-2.jpg
2 MB, 2822x1772
>>5968981
>>5968987

i had some rough working on my arm and it transferred to my thighs while i slept

chill bruh
>>
>>5968992

why do you write on your self? are you an autist?
>>
>>5968992
ohh you're mathfag aren't you
I always forget your actual name though, get you and scarf and shoes mixed up a lot

>>5968994
yes
yes he is
>>
>>5968992

that's non-toxic ink, right?
>>
>>5968997

im both, dummy

>>5968994

i was at the gym and had no paper to work on when i figured something out between sets
>>
>>5968430
>Have you gone to bed now though?
Ha ha no, I took a walk around the neighborhood until I was tired enough to go to sleep. I've only gotten a few hours and the only reason I'm up at all is because I'm supposed to be going to his house in a few hours.

>I'd also try to disarm the ex situation
That's part of the reason he got super drunk a couple of weeks ago and told me about some of it. He feels like he can't.

He's moved and changed his phone number, but if the ex is still doing everything he can to reach him. If he blocked the ex on social media, he'd just make another account. He tries to get in contact with him through his friends. He'll make accounts and pretend to be other people for a while before saying it's him. So the guy I like can't even trust random people trying to be friendly on social media. He has no proof, but he thinks the ex followed him one time. He was coming out of a drug store and the ex pulls up beside him in his car, blows him a kiss and speeds off. He apparently didn't go home for two days after that because he was afraid of the guy figuring out where he lives.

He doesn't have feelings for his ex any more (but he admitted that he was disgusted with himself for still liking him even after the guy had sent him to the hospital). But I think he feels terrorized by this guy? His ex has been really careful about not doing anything that's full-on harassment to avoid getting him trouble.

I'm not really sure what to do, but I want to help him.
>>
File: Dopey Kleppe.jpg (105 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dopey Kleppe.jpg
105 KB, 1080x1080
>>5968943
University keeps me busy, and nowadays I'd rather spend 8 hours playing vidya while listening to Shitler drink and snort coke than browse this place.
>>
>>5969016

d'aww

i like that picture. kleppe reminds me of Sid from ice age
>>
>>5968951
>rugby literally a cuck

Never thought I would see the day.
>>
>>5969007
Okay, yeah, his ex is batshit insane.
Surely you can get the police on his ass?
Its blatant stalking and psychological bullying, he's just terrorising your guy at this point.

Well it seems like he knows the ex is just a total fuckup, so I shouldn't think he'd ever go back to him at this point.

Has he replied yet to your texts and stuff? I'm sure its going to go well anon, he seems like it was just a but of a surprise and he wasn't sure what to do. I'm rooting for you!
>>
File: 1453861656118.jpg (486 KB, 1596x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453861656118.jpg
486 KB, 1596x1600
>>5969004
ahh, right
nice scarf nerd

>>5969016
that's a shame, your constant shit talking kind of livened things up
>>
anyone got nudes or vids of rugby?

or vids of rugz & swede boning?

that's what we really want to see
>>
File: tumblr_n5kx2bpwoD1t757z3o1_500.jpg (87 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5kx2bpwoD1t757z3o1_500.jpg
87 KB, 423x750
>>5969007
well at least you got some sleep
like I said, keep us posted man
>>
Oh my dirty days bruv this phone can't handle this site for shit >:(
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 704x661) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 704x661
Yesterday I had steamy twink-on-twink casual sex with a very cute boy who is the only openly gay teen in my itty bitty Scottish town(only my immediate family know I'm bent)

He topped me good but I prefered the kissing and passion beforehand to the actual fucking and I wish we had just snogged and felt each other up while watching Netflix or something and that we could have fallen asleep in each other's arms rather than him turfing me out before his parents got home

Basically w2c a true love bf? As much as twink4twink is the mustard race I'd rather date a plain looking guy 40 older than me and have people be disgusted and not understand our relationship rather than have relationship with a two faced and unfaithful qt twinky boy my own age that is socially acceptable makes fag-hags daaww

Am I being woe is me? Or am I right that pleasures of the flesh can never equal having someone who actually loves you?
>>
File: DSC_0001.jpg (1 MB, 2462x4142) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
1 MB, 2462x4142
>>5968978
Iktf

Tfw havent done it in over half a year but i dont grow that much hair so i dont care
>>
File: 1412796295339.jpg (98 KB, 1598x673) Image search: [Google]
1412796295339.jpg
98 KB, 1598x673
>>5968969
he is the king of lewd lad
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=qrnfd1%3E&s=9#.VwKFlfkrKUk
>>
>>5968414
I'm sorry anon, this genuinely sounds very shitty.

>>5968599
> being spoiled this hard.

Rich kids are literally the worst.
>>
File: 1396575507593.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1396575507593.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>5969059
Holy shit.
>>
>>5969059
So rugby has a thing for traps and femboys? Doesn't anyone fuck real men anymore?
>>
>>5969070
real men dont get fucked
masc4fem masterrace
>>
kek I wonder why rugby suspiciously stopped posting after vids of his bf fucking himself started being posted
>>
>>5969075
Fuck off. Masc bottoms are top tier.
>>
>>5967704

>found out bf had been talking to some other dude about a month into our relationship and never told me
>been 3 months since we got together
>freaked out and tried to break up with him
>he cried so much I felt too bad to do it
>resent him now and bring it up all the time

help
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.