[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
coaxing my friend out the closet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_mto17hz88z1ss97uio1_500.jpg (124 KB, 496x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mto17hz88z1ss97uio1_500.jpg
124 KB, 496x750
Never been on this board before but /b/ was fucking useless, apologies if this isn't the kind of thing you're supposed to post here, BUT:

basically ive got this super femmy friend, even without hormones. Hes been dropping me hints left right and center that hes a bit of a sissy and a CD.
So besides the obvious, getting him really fucked on drink and drugs and broaching the topic, how can i subtly indicate that id like him to dress up and feel free to act more femmy around me.

We're good friends so I dont just want to lay it all out there and get completely shot down and lose a friend over it, but I need a way of subtly introducing the topic whilst still being able to play it off as a joke or some shit.

Any of you had any experience with subtly discussing your friends gender issues without completely alienating them?

I've got the clothes, need a bit of makeup, just need the makeup now.

But seriously, any help would be appreciated, im new to this kinda thing, and again, sorry for any faux pas
>>
i just realised the formatting in that post was a nightmare, sorry
>>
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT'S A MAN.
>>
Next time he drops a hint, drop a hint back.
>>
File: man.jpg (6 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
6 KB, 261x193
>>5965161
>>
File: IIckA3y.gif (585 KB, 900x1434) Image search: [Google]
IIckA3y.gif
585 KB, 900x1434
Come on, some of you must have experience bringing up transgender issues with people you know.
I just need to know how I can do it without putting him on the spot or anything

thanks guys
>>
>>5965331

Just say you want to fuck his sissi boipucci.
>>
>>5965331
tbhq if u bring it up and s/he is in denial they will just ignore it
>>
File: asdafsdfs.jpg (59 KB, 468x603) Image search: [Google]
asdafsdfs.jpg
59 KB, 468x603
I'd be interested to hear how other transgenders or crossdressers feel about the situation, i imagine some might feel quite glad to talk about their situation whereas it would be a nightmare for others
again, any tips for actually steering the conversation are appreciated
>>
File: 1457757178397.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457757178397.gif
1 MB, 500x500
who here coax the mentally ill/troubled into transitioning?

I do this every chance i get and watch the hilarity unfold. I've convinced and supported a few individuals into transitioning just to watch them suffer, some of them seemed to be happy but the majority suffered in some way.
The fun part about it is that you look like a saint even though what you've done might be considered cruel by some.
>>
File: 20141203100159285.jpg (111 KB, 571x412) Image search: [Google]
20141203100159285.jpg
111 KB, 571x412
>>5965424

YOU'LL NEVER CONVINCE ME
>>
>>5965436
Yeah i can't, i do this to people who i've gained their trust.
>>
>>5965424
OP here
my friend doesnt even need to transition, just crossdress and hed be fukken tasty

i think hes just to shy about how people would judge, even though he could pull off the twink/trap look to a T
>>
>>5965440
Precisely why I teach LGBT people to never trust a straight person, and that anyone who says they're LGBT on the internet is a lying straight person.
>>
>>5965449
It's the mental anxiety and societal repercussion they face that makes it juicy. It doesn't matter how deep they go, transitioning is just a bonus. Transition is just the stigmata, it's just the face value of what they are.
>>
File: tumblr_n22wiaAues1ttrjbto1_400.gif (986 KB, 295x361) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n22wiaAues1ttrjbto1_400.gif
986 KB, 295x361
>>5965470
yeah, im thinking of just me and him getting fucked up, then maybe dropping a few hints and see if he picks up

anyone manage to score me a way of actually making this happen i swear on baphomet ill provide some of the kinkiest trap OC youll ever see
>>
File: tumblr_mkrpzv33DD1ry9exwo1_500.jpg (86 KB, 436x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkrpzv33DD1ry9exwo1_500.jpg
86 KB, 436x750
>>5965503
all requests welcome (bar serious harm or scatology
>>
Talking from experience, I was close but not ready to talk about it to anyone, in the closet from fear. My sister saw hints and we'd talk about gender. She let me know she'd be okay no matter what I choose. I'd recommend doing that to your friend, so they can feel safe coming to you when they are ready. Don't try to force it out of then or they might hide it longer.

As for how, just bring up gender one day like mention you were reading about crossdrssers or trans people and ask his opinion, and make sure to be clear that ur accepting of them.

GL!
>>
>>5965503
>Somebody's an /x/ crossposter then aren't they?

In all honesty, I'd say if you wait until you're drunk enough to be into the "real-talk" type drunk, then straight up (kek) ask him about it.
>>
You don't want to coax them to coming out. They'll come out on their own terms, if they're trans they will eventually come out.
Only time I'd try to get them to come out of their shell if they start acting weird, as in depressed or become more introverted.
>>
>>5965503
Get drunk and high, that's step 1. Step 2 is to give him a way to hint, and to hint yourself, at it strongly enough that it's actually obvious but still kinda gives both of you plausible deniability (plus you can blame the booze and weed).

>kinkiest trap OC
That would be appreciated.

>baphomet
I like that this is catching on.
>>
>>5965161
well whatever their identity, they're about 14 so calling them a man or a woman is invalid on definition alone
>>
>>5965101
>Turning your friend into a trap sex slave

How lewd...
>>
>>5970382
That depends on where you live
>>
>>5970382

There's also the definition of adulthood based on whether you're still a virgin... and by that one I'm pretty sure they're already an adult in this picture.
>>
>>5965460
You are one of my least favorite types of people.
>>
>>5965173
this
>>
File: A (1).jpg (185 KB, 1175x693) Image search: [Google]
A (1).jpg
185 KB, 1175x693
>>5965101
Truth sets you free
>>
As someone who's in a reverse situation to you, in that I have a friend who I'm pretty sure knows, and I really just want to say "hey you know right?" without ever having to say it (the whole im probably trans business...) but I know this isn't going to go down like that...
Just make your friend comfortable, maybe drop a couple of your own secrets, and they'll open up like anything, that's how I'd want it to go down if I was your friend.
All us closet folk really do want to tell people, we're just afraid/scared of judgement.
>>
www.BeSissy.com
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.