[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw islamis more accepting of trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: IranTrans photo AP1.jpg (73 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
IranTrans photo AP1.jpg
73 KB, 800x533
>As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand

>Once a transsexual individual has undergone sex reassignment, that person legally becomes the new sex. All legal documents, such as birth certificates and passports, are also changed accordingly.

>A mukhannath is the one ("male") who carries in his movements, in his appearance and in his language the characteristics of a woman. There are two types; the first is the one in whom these characteristics are innate, he did not put them on by himself, and therein is no guilt, no blame and no shame, as long as he does not perform any (illicit) act or exploit it for money (prostitution etc.). The second type acts like a woman out of immoral purposes and he is the sinner and blameworthy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

What was that you said about islam, anon?
>>
File: bait.webm (1014 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
1014 KB, 1280x544
>>5964009
They actually force gay men to do that, the other option is being beheaded.

So basically they are forced to become something they don't want and they also get all their rights stripped and are just sex slaves / servants.

Which is quite funny since there they love to rape little boys but that's totally not gay or pedo.
>>
>>5964024
Well I'd obviously not recommend being gay in Iran, but it's funny that a muslim country is in a way more progressive than the west regarding trannies.
>>
>>5964009
They still beat you up or kill you in the street and noone cares
Or you get arrested for nothing
Being trans in iran is still much worse than being trans in the western world
>>
>>5964056
You didn't understand did you?

They are not progressive and accepting of trans people.
Do you even know how women rights work in that country? Those gay men are forced to transition or face death then all they can do is become servants (which are usually raped btw by their masters).

I'm not going to argue anymore you're fucked up. Go and move to Iran you will see how nice it is to be trans there, you're just disillusioned, I guess living in a first world country can do that to people sometimes since they don't have much to worry about daily.
>>
>>5964091
You're still implying I give a fuck about gays.
I don't.

And honestly no documentary I've seen would suggest women have it remotely as bad as you make it sound like.
>>
>>5964108
>You're still implying I give a fuck about gays.
>I don't.

and we don't give a fuck about you either bb enjoy mutilating your body and never being accepted by society
>>
>>5964167
So then this is not the thread for you. The heck do you want.
>>
>>5964174

bitch this thread is more for me than it is for you considering i'm iranian.
>>
File: 1447932709193.jpg (19 KB, 437x350) Image search: [Google]
1447932709193.jpg
19 KB, 437x350
>>5964212
That's hilarious, so when are you transitioning?
Or if you're not gonna, then why do you stay?

Don't argue with being buttblasted.
Or a literal lack thereof, it seems.
>>
>>5964108
You're either an insane tranny or someone baiting from /pol/ and I bet it's the latter btw.
Come on you know Iran is fucked up for anything LGBT related.
>>
>>5964236
>LGBT
What's more fucked up than ever associating with LGBT? In Iran LGB and T are seperate matters, which is a far more sane way to deal with these groups than the west does. That's not to say I condone death penalty for LGB, but seeing things from a LGBT point of view seems a bit backwards.
>>
File: Thumbs-and-Ammo-15.jpg (85 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs-and-Ammo-15.jpg
85 KB, 600x440
>>5964249
Move to Iran and enjoy then, insane tranny from a first world country.
>>
>>5964260
I'd still rather go to Thailand if I had to leave a transphobic country in the first place, but thanks for the invitation.
>>
>>5964024
/thread
>>
>>5964024
+1 for good movies :^)
>>
>>5964009
>chop off body parts
>move to an oppressive Islamic shit hole country
Yeah, trannies are completely mentally competent individuals.. No mental illness whatsoever..
>>
>>5964024
>they love to rape little boys
I think you mean Pakistan.
>>
>>5964009
Yay I can be a woman in Iran!!!

Oh wait...

>forced to wear veils/burkas
>still oppressed by religious laws/Sharia
>limited liberties as a female

The only bonus is having a vagjayjay. Nothing changes. I can do this in Freedomland USA or Europe, where insurance companies are mandated to cover SRS, and still have full equal protection of the law.

Git out, haji
>>
>>5968694
>The only bonus is having a vagjayjay.

Its not a vagjayjay, its just a hole.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.