[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the only reason i pass is because women in my country are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 448x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 448x328
>the only reason i pass is because women in my country are masculine as fuck and don't take care of themselves

is this good or bad
>>
Can only say after I see you or know where you're from.
>>
>>5963882

I would say that's bad because you can never leave your country and pass.
>>
you sound like an idiot, women not grooming themselves to western beauty standards is not them not taking care of themselves and women can never be masculine, they're female and therefor anything about them you see as masculine is still feminine, it's just you that has the gendered mindset
>>
now we guess OP's country

>UK
>>
>>5966577
I was going to say UK also, UK has the ugliest women hands down, except for Essex.
>>
>>5966577
why does british women have such a bad rep?
>>
File: all-aboard-the-banter-bus-2.png (35 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
all-aboard-the-banter-bus-2.png
35 KB, 600x700
>>5966577

SICK
>>
>>5966635

Bong here, theres a multitude of reasons aside from simply being physically ugly at a genetic level.

The main one for me is that they're extremely masculine in their behaviour, they drink to excess which leaves them in a state no better than animals (im sure you've seen the pics of an average night out in the UK), they swear too much and are extremely snobbish.

The only good thing about the EU is actual hot girls from Europe come here, which is a nice change.
>>
>>5966635
Centuries of inbreeding make for ugly men and women both, to be honest.
>>
>>5963882
>>the only reason i pass is because women in my country are masculine as fuck and don't take care of themselves

Are you british?
>>
Wow, all this brit hate. Rip self esteem
>>
File: 1453585819387.jpg (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1453585819387.jpg
95 KB, 960x640
>the only reason i pass is because women in my country are masculine as fuck and don't take care of themselves

is this good or bad
>>
>>5968652
I am and I think this is true
>>
>>5968985

Pass
>>
>Be Dutch and living in the uk
>"I think you'll look really pretty anon! You already look more feminine than most of the women I know.."

Fucking score. England is the country equivelant of surrounding yourself with ugly friends to make yourself look better
>>
>>5974763
>>5965615
Ever seen a Dutch woman?
>>
>>5966604
>essex
kek
>>
am OP and my country is papua new guinea

which i honestly think is better than britain having been there once
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.