[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what do you think on communismkills stance on transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: communismkills.jpg (238 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
communismkills.jpg
238 KB, 960x1280
So what do you think on communismkills stance on transgenderism.

http://communismkills.tumblr.com/post/142038159153/since-its-transgender-day-of-visibility-were
>>
>>5963814
I don't know about whatever you're asking but I would tap that girl in your pic.
>>
>>5963827

Yeah but only if she's trans.
>>
>>5963845
Who cares what she has between her legs she's a qt that's how my fuckometer works.
>>
>>5963814
Blabla yet more whining and "we should treat them properly like a mental illness" with absolutely no suggestion or idea how proper treatment would even look like.

It's tiresome, that's what it is. If all the effort that thus far went into whining and complaing went into according research I'd give these people some credit, but until that happens they're no better than the very thing they complain about.
>>
>>5963814
The "I am actually a woman on the inside" and "I was always a woman" rhetoric came about to try and legitimize medical interventions for trans people, I think.

It should be entirely acceptable for a man to say "I've decided I want to become a woman now" and go get whatever therapy and medical attention he wants. Just, set all the debates about biology and mental illnesses aside and let people do what they want with their bodies, for whatever reason.

By the same token, I wish that the trans community would stop trying to tell anyone who has trans thoughts that they are definitely trans (like with guys with AGP fantasies), and we should think carefully before introducing the option of being trans to children.
>>
>>5963866
This. Criticism is okay, but I'm so sick of armchair psychologists that haven't done their homework and think they are speical snowflakes that have unique and interesting things to say when it's always the same old shit based on assumptions rather than actual research.
>>
>>5963874
>and we should think carefully before introducing the option of being trans to children.
it's not an option. you either are or you aren't. transitioning is an option if you consider choosing between a relatively normal life and a life severely disrupted by dysphoria an option.
>>
File: communismkills.png (113 KB, 500x158) Image search: [Google]
communismkills.png
113 KB, 500x158
>>5963814
Why did she kill Drake on Degrassi
>>
>>5963866
>more whining and "we should treat them properly like a mental illness" with absolutely no suggestion or idea how proper treatment would even look like.
Seriously. I see this shit all the time! What is the "proper treatment" for trans people if not transitioning?
We go to therapy to sort out whether we're actually trans or it's something else troubling us
That bullshit study about the anti-psychotics has been debunked many times either though people's personal anecdotes or the fact the study was done on one person who happened to be a retard and wasn't studied on a multitude of people
>>
>>5963814
She's just regurgitating shit she read on conservative websites.
>>
>>5963845
>chin
"She" clearly is.
>>
>>5963814
>communismkills
I can already tell that this is going to be an ultra right wing blog, and therefore what it says is likely to be bigoted horseshit
*reads*
Yep.
>>
>>5964345
>looking at the chin
>not getting lost in the ocean of her eyes
>not wondering what it would be like to brush her hair behind her ear
What the hell is your problem, anon??
>>
>>5963814
It's the same meme opinion that's been repeated over and over again, saying that transgenderism should be treated the same as [insert completely unrelated medical condition here], whining about "political correctness" and saying pushing for trans acceptance is trying to make people see being trans as "normal". That latter one is something repeated all over the place, and the anti-trans crowd seems to accept it uncritically. It's like they cannot comprehend accepting something without thinking it's normal, as if accepting trans people as legitimate means everyone will become trans or something. There are numerous groups that people are pushing to end stigma against, but that doesn't mean that they're trying to "normalize" being a member of that group. Whenever you hear someone complaining about "people trying to normalize transgenderism", it's really just a polite way of saying "I don't think the stigma against being trans should go away."
>>
>>5963814
Pretty sure that's a Jew. They're all scum, even the "redpilled" ones.
>>
>>5964444
>as if accepting trans people as legitimate means everyone will become trans or something
False, of course, but consider also the hidden assumption that more people becoming trans would be terrible. They don't state it because it doesn't need to be stated; it is just taken for granted as obvious that trans = bad.
>>
>>5964444
quads speaks the truth
>>
File: qm.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
qm.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>5964517
>jewish trannies
has the science gone too far?
>>
So wait is the person behind this blog trans? If so, why's she so transphobic?
>>
File: christopher meloni.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
christopher meloni.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>5963814
>>
>>5964638
because most trannies hate trannies

t. tranny
>>
http://communismkills.tumblr.com/post/142043690878/transitioning-does-not-decrease-the-suicide-rate#notes

This doesn't make any sense. The only reason those ppl are trans is because they transition, if they didn't transition but still killed themselves they just would be some suicide.

am i dumb?
>>
>>5964802
No, you just understand basic stat.
>>
>>5964802
People could still be diagnosed with gender dysphoria but not transition, but yeah it's kind of hard to get statistics on trans people who never come out of the closet. In any case, they don't even bother quoting a source, so it's meaningless anyway.
>>
>>5963814
GID IS a neurological disorder, but pulling analogies to other conditions makes no sense and I haven't seen a single person claiming it's a mental illness and "should be treated as such" give any indication of a viable alternative to physical transition that doesn't erode that person's sense of self.
>>
>>5964976
Yeah, and even if it was a mental illness, not all such illnesses are treated by "medicating it until it goes away". A lot of treatment focuses on how best to live with it, control it, etc. This is because a pill that makes the bad thoughts go away is an oversimplified view of how psychiatric treatment works, and such a pill rarely if ever exists for most disorders.

So even if it was a legit mental illness that made people think they where the wrong gender, transitioning could be considered a valid treatment until such a time that a pill is invented.

>ib4 "If someone think they're Jesus or Napoleon you wouldn't validate that belief"
One cannot lump all mental illnesses together; even those that can be described in simple terms by the layman ("person is X but believes that they are Y") can have very different causes and operate in different ways. Trans people don't "believe" they are a different gender - they can observe their biological reality clearly - they have disphoria because of that reality. So yeah this meme is spread by people who don't understand psychiatry at all and just want to sweap transpeople under the rug as "mentally ill".
>>
>>5965058
the "Jesus or Napoleon" complex used an analogy doesn't work for a couple of reasons:

1) A person's understanding of Jesus and Napoleon are culturally informed. As much as the "x is a social construct" crowd want to deny it, there are neurological differences between the sexes and therefore innate biological grounds for gender dysphoria.
2) It is an attempt to compare a person's belief that they are of the other gender to psychotic delusions, without any effort to corroborate such a claim by proving uniform psychosis within transgenders.

The latter isn't helped by those transgenders who insist they are no different, or at least negligibly so, from the biological sex with whom they share genders. when a natal male claims they are a woman whilst presenting both physically and in terms of gender roles as a man, it's a ripe setting for such pleas to nondiscrimination to be shot down.

The fact that the narrative is so bent on "being transgender isn't a disorder it's just another way of being" and "I AM a woman and there is no two ways about it" is what kept me closeted for so long.

Transphobes need to realise there's more to sex and gender than "muh chromosomes", and other trans people where applicable, need to stop acting like their innate identity is the only thing that matters.
Absolutely everything from genes to prenatal conditions to the ensuing neurological development, factors in.
>>
>>5963814
Blah blah blah political reactionary memes blah

She just wants to have an opinion about it because everyone has an opinion about it nowadays and, like most, she thinks that because she has an opinion she automatically knows what she's talking about.
>>
Sounds like something a poltard would say. She needs to work on her self esteem.
>>
>>5965423
Agree with your post, but I'd add that "social construct" bit is usually misunderstood and misused to mean essentially "made up". It has more to do with gender roles and norms surrounding gender that happen on top of the received biology. One can believe in everything you said and still maintain that some aspects of gender are socially constructed.

>Absolutely everything from genes to prenatal conditions to the ensuing neurological development, factors in.
Just wondering, have you read Evolution's Rainbow?
>>
>>5963814
>see communism in name
>think it's gonna be a qty leftist tyranny
Disappointed
>>
>>5965838
>qty leftist tyranny
>tyranny
>>
>>5965935
Lel
That was a good autocorrect
>>
CK isn't a tranny you fag.
>>
>>5966181
I've seen trannies who pass better than her
>>
File: image.png (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98 KB, 400x400
>communism kills

Capitalism kills tons of people as well
It creates a military industrial complex where the manufacturing and sale of weapons is a business, incentivizing war and conflict as to increase demand for weapons to be made sold and used.
It creates the society we are seeing now we're more and more wealth goes to the top while the middle class disappears and poverty increases. Where wages have stagnated and CEOs are encouraged to let their employees go if they can save a single penny for their bottom line.
A pharmaceutical and insurance industry where people get overcharged underinsured or just not insured in general. Where thousands die a year because they don't get the care they need on time because they hope it will just go away because they don't have insurance only for it to not.
Where one of the leading causes of bankruptcy is medical bills.

Nice meme though
>>
If a man never saw what a woman looked like would it still want to cut its penis off?

I doubt it, its a mental illness.
>>
>>5963814
absolutely retarded. if transitioning would help someone with sex dysphoria function like a normal human, why the fuck shouldnt they go through with it?
>>
>>5966461
.... what?
>>
>>5966181
wait what?

ive never seen a cis girl who would get as many "you need ffs hon" replies in a pass thread as her
>>
>>5966461
Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions.

Too bad we live in a society and not as solitary survivalist apes anymore. It's a real shame, I'd bet you'd want to go around bashing skulls.
>>
>>5963814
stop it /pol/
>>
Wrong about trans
Wrong about communism
>>
>>5967042
I dunno if that was the point of their thought experiment
>>
Someone post "for $8000 a month, I will stop"
>>
>>5964638
>>5964736
>internalized bigotry, it's not just for gay people and ethnic minorities!
>>
communism rules.

burn all Austrians. i will literally fight you fuckers in the streets
>>
>>5974583
Relax, friendo, it's just a goddamn theory. And Hayek's epistemological work is actually good [spoiler]please don't hurt me anon-kun[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.