[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone make a better one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: bingo.png (56 KB, 782x965) Image search: [Google]
bingo.png
56 KB, 782x965
someone make a better one
>>
>>5963726
Needs some retouching and a better name to generalise common misunderstandings about trans people.
>>
War against Masculinity

David Reimer

Body dysmorphic disorder
>>
Gender dysmorphia and dysmorphia are the same thing.
>>
>>5963945
Might be part of it but it isn't the whole thing. Otherwise femgen would be trans.
>>
>>5963992
>>
File: Lizard_getting_fucked.gif (1 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Lizard_getting_fucked.gif
1 MB, 800x533
>>5963992
>>
>>5963936
>David Reimer
Isn't that generally used as a pro-trans argument?
>>
>>5963992
>implying femgen isn't literally full of closet trannies
>>
File: 1456780115183.jpg (119 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
1456780115183.jpg
119 KB, 607x428
>>5963992
>>
File: 1412366531063.jpg (409 KB, 805x714) Image search: [Google]
1412366531063.jpg
409 KB, 805x714
>>5963726
>tfw I thought this was a "are you trans" bingo on the thumbnail and I wanted to try it out to see if I'm really tru tru tru trans or just trans.
>>
trigger
I identify as an attack helicopter
trap
"if gender is a social construct, then why..."
cis scum
trans fats
wojak
>she
futa
>>
>>5964825

It's used by both sides. It's that /pol/ misinterprets it.

>>5964883

What is the difference between the types? How do the two come to live their lives after transition? Is there really an appreciable difference at all?
>>
>>5965525
"tru trans" is a derogatory term for a style of snobbery among trans people. It emphasizes passability, early transition, an overall respectable lifestyle, and fitting into strictly defined gender roles.
>>
>>5965525
>>5965570
tru trans are trannies who try to behave like normal people making all the trannies around 4chan and such who just cant help being sexual deviants and raving degenerates all buttblasted.
>>
>>5965492
Lord have mercy, I said in another thread that /pol/ posters could easily be replaced with a bot sprouting those memes.... are you that bot???
>>
>>5964825
Its used as both

People using it against transgender people sound very stupid though
>>
>>5963726
Also the ever present 'hurr suicide rates are higher for post-ops study' from the karolinska institute.
>>
>>5963726
Add in sexchangeregret.com and maybe some random TERF blog.
>>
>>5965570
>>5965584

Then shouldn't you automatically know which camp you're in? That seems like something that would be self-evident.
>>
>>5966367
Although there is a broad scope of variation in the qualities that "tru trans" measures, people in basically the same place in that hierarchy can use it to assert superiority over their trans peers. Everyone is just a little bit more and less "trans" than somebody else. It's like "Never have I ever." It's a game everyone can play and anyone can lose.
>>
File: Picture 4.png (400 KB, 544x536) Image search: [Google]
Picture 4.png
400 KB, 544x536
Working on a new bingo card
>>
File: 14570533663475.png (138 KB, 642x687) Image search: [Google]
14570533663475.png
138 KB, 642x687
>>5963726
Already been done
>>
File: 1457053366347.png (14 KB, 642x687) Image search: [Google]
1457053366347.png
14 KB, 642x687
here's the template
>>
>>5967068
>>5967079

That's not what this bingo sheet is about.
>>
>>5966012
I'm really dumb. How is it used as pro?
>>
>>5965525
Trutrans are real trannies and not just snowflakes.
>>
>>5967110

Pro-trans: You're born thinking you're a boy or you're a girl, and here we see what happens when you make a trans kid sit through life in their birth sex using a cis kid. David was reassigned to female while still thinking of himself as male, putting him in the same position as an FtM, and he rejected being female. More evidence we were right all along.

Anti-trans: "This is what happens when you make kids transition young" OR "Being transgender is a confusion, this is what will happen to you. You're not meant to be the other sex."
>>
>>5966961
Keep it up senpai
>>
File: Trans bingo.jpg (2 MB, 1754x1239) Image search: [Google]
Trans bingo.jpg
2 MB, 1754x1239
>>5963726
Ok everyone, I went and did a little "experiment"

Here is some gold for you
>>
>>5968205
Bonus
>>
File: opamp15.gif (5 KB, 346x219) Image search: [Google]
opamp15.gif
5 KB, 346x219
>>5968205
>The penis inverting transgender
It sounds like some sort of electrical device.
>>
>>5968205
It's not like 90% of those poltards don't contribute to society
But when you're trans you can be the biggest scientist of our time but you don't contribute to society because you're mentally ill
Sounds about right
>>
>>5968205
cuck should be free space at this point t b h f a m
>>
File: trans bingo in progress.jpg (1 MB, 1342x1340) Image search: [Google]
trans bingo in progress.jpg
1 MB, 1342x1340
Need five more things. Suggestions?
Feel free to suggest changing or removing the existing tiles
>>
>>5973540
What are wojak and pepe supposed to apply to here? Just that wojak and pepe are posted in the thread? Because really that's more like a bingo for any thread on 4chan.

Anyway I'd suggest adding something about Pimozide drug that most of /pol/ seems to think somehow cures gender dysphoria despite it only ever being effective in one case.
>>
>>5973673
I feel like Pepe and Wojak have a more specific role in trans threads, but I get that I'm not articulating it by just throwing them in. I'll rethink that.
>>
>not realising that pol are the gud guyz nau.
they help each other, while people here spout SJW propaganda.
>>
>>5974199
Why do you hate social justice?
>>
>>5973540
How about "assigned male edit"?
Also Claire edits are generally harmless from what I've seen.
>>
>>5973540
Pimozide, I didn't realise it but holy shit they love this retarded argument.

>Literally the only experiment was done on one guy, ONE GUY
>>
>>5963992
>Otherwise femgen would be trans.

Personally, the only thing preventing me from going full trans is the intense autoandrophilia and the fact that I think vaginas are kind of gross. Otherwise, I could probably live with it.
>>
>>5968224
Thank you, I risked dying by suffocation while laughing with water in my mouth, you homicidal maniac
>>
>>5976355
>assigned male edits
Great suggestion.
>>
>>5976610
On one CROSSDRESSER, btw.

Also even the report itself states:
>CONCLUSION: Pharmacotherapy with pimozide should be considered in cases of doubtful gender dysphoria.
>considered
>doubtful

So even they aren't recommending doing it, just CONSIDERING it in DOUBTFUL cases.
>>
Could also work as a terf bingo 2bh
>>
>>5977249
Can't wait to try it on /lesgen/
>>
>>5975537
it confuses kids into believing they are somebullshit gender and sexuality, they aren't. Thus it simply makes them suffer in the long as they have to suffer throught identety crises, that are utter bullshit.
also this whole, you are white, so you can't talk about this; they are idiots, using a ranking system by a hirachy of suffering, which is completely subjective and bullshit.
>>
>>5978116
Wow, that's idiotic.
Forcing kids to be a gender they aren't is what makes them suffer.
Freedom is good, anon. Why do you hate freedom?
>>
>>5978134
nice reading comprehension right there.
I said that bullshit like agender is making people suffer;
I never said anything about freedoms.
Simply this brainwashing here and everywhere else leads them down the rabbit hole. Everything is something special, you must immediately be X because of Y. People here and SJWs want to categorize people immediately into some bullshit, instead of beeing a man/female that's simply a individual
>>
>>5978165
Why is agender making people suffer?
Who, exactly, is suffering from agender? I'm sure not the agender people.
>>
>>5975537
Although this mainly applies to feminism they are one and the same at the moment

>Why do you hate social justice?

Because as of now it is a belief system that judges people on what the are (gender, race, sexuality) rather than their characteristics as a person
>>
>>5978188
>Because as of now it is a belief system that judges people on what the are (gender, race, sexuality) rather than their characteristics as a person
But that's the opposite of what's true. That's just a meme, and might be true only on tumblr and only then to limited degree. Sure, those sort of movements CONSIDER gender, race, etc. but that's because they want to stop discrimination and hence must understand why it occurs. Your claim is just part of this big wold-wide meme that everyone accepts, and hating SJWs/PC culture/etc. is now the normal thing to do, but when you try to examine this stuff further it turns out there's very little worthy of complaint actually there.
>>
>>5978227
This
>>
>>5978174
I explained how, see>>5978116
>>5978227
>stop discrimination
Wrong, they want to be supirior and the only thing they can base this on this bullshit. e.g. using 3rd world suffering of gays in order to make their opinion validad. not changing anything about 3rd countries thought.
>hating SJWs/PC culture/etc
It's litteraly wants to ban free speech, and make anybody that is a straight white male into a slave. See zoe quinn and her network of anti free speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlJcpJ_63GM

just some of the things that go wrong.
No normal person need sjws and pc shit; They are not going to help people in the 3rd world, neither people like us.
>>5978248
this!
the blinde masses following people, that's why our countries are getting fucked
>>
>>5963726
>not safe space
>>
>>5978227
Sorry I should have rephrased, this really only applies to internet feminists and SJWs, I'm not against the concept of social justice as a whole, I'm against censorship and discrimination, on both side.

Which, Ironically, feminism has devolved into.

For example, feminism has made countless attempts to silence and censor thing they just don't like
(GTA 5 taken off shelves, No-platforming, Attempting to get people fired,)

Not only this but there is a seething hatred for Straight white males, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE STRAIGHT WHITE MALES

All in all I will always be for social justice, and I will always hope to judge people for who they are rather than what they are. And that's why I could never be for modern "social justice"
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.