[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feeling like they're going back to the closet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Anyone else feeling like they're going back to the closet?

Coming out was hard enough but I got through it and things were fine although there are some annoyances.

Now I'm noticing that being "out" makes people assume all kinds of shit in terms of the "community."

For example, someone tagged me in a FB post about some gay guy who got shot by his dad for being gay. First off, I don't care? Second, I looked into it and while the father is being charged for a hate crime, it seems like there was a lot more going on in the story, like the possibility that the son first killed his mom/dad's wife and made a huge wacko rant on FB about how he's Prince Jesus and his family is trying to get people to rape him and force him to like it. That and an actual video of him asking his mom if she's had anal sex and the father going "why are you asking this you sickfuck go get castrated."

But it got me thinking of how I actually now go out of my way to not let anyone new in my life know I'm gay. Luckily my boyfriend is a recluse in college so nobody even knows about him, but he's breaking out of his little bubble and clearly wants me to take him out more often which is understandable. But honestly, similar to how straight dudes joke that they wish they could be gay so they don't have to deal with women, I now want to be straight so I don't have to deal with being a part of a "community" that I honestly see as toxic and one-sided. Meanwhile if I was straight there would be no assumptions or discussion.
>>
File: 1407398806830.jpg (67 KB, 540x647) Image search: [Google]
1407398806830.jpg
67 KB, 540x647
I dunno, I guess being gay isn't fun anymore. I live in a major city in a liberal state and my family got over it. These are good things, and for about a decade I was happy, but things are now socially all about this and now I have people who believe I should feel a certain way about things, straight people trying way too hard around me, and dudes trying to claim that my preferences in appearances AND EVEN THE FACT THAT I ONLY ENJOY TOPPING is discrimination (were we not all about 'attraction is not a choice, we were born this way' just five years ago?!).
>>
just buy yourself a MAGA hat and explain how dumb whatever dumb posts you get tagged in are tbqh
>>
Tag the exact same people with /pol/ related images.

It makes them butthurt as fuck.

Or you know, just delete that gay as fuck social media shit.
>>
>>5963269
Yeah. Every time I see something about the "transgender community" I fucking cringe. "Oh, we watch Caitlin Jenner's show", or any time some fetishist cross-dresser ends up in the news crying discrimination. Kill me please.

>>5963357
Not the same anon, but I've been posting lots of pro-Trump, anti-multicultural stuff on facebook.
>>
>>5963269
I'm bi, but don't tell people unless it's relevant. I don't see it as a 'closet', I see it as not being anybody else's business.

Likewise, I don't care what other people want to fuck. Or about their bullshit gender identity of a transistor or whatever. Keep it the fuck to yourself, because I don't give a shit.

I think I just hate people. I'm so sick of their shit.
And your problem seems to be facebook. I've been hiding pages people share from for months now, and it cuts out so much time spent having to read them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.