[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MtF Nitpicks on dates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_012FA.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_012FA.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
What are nitpicks that MtF find offputting or lightly offensive on dates with a straight guy?

Picture not related.
>>
>>5960876

>tfw you will never go on a date in the first place.
>>
I assume its stuff that deviates from their perceived general female standards for a date

basically if you'd do it with a girl you're dating its cool.
>>
Just don't let stupid things like "heh heh you're my first" out of your mouth and you're good.
>>
>>5961030
Or "you're not my first". In fact don't say anything. Don't go on the date. Stay at home.
>>
>>5961060
>standing someone up
>>
>>5961060
>"you're not my first"
LOL
>>
Just be clean, wear decent clothes, be cute, be washed. That's it, just don't embarrass us. Don't open a door for us unless you'd do it for a cis girl. Don't pull out our chair unless you'd do it for a cis girl. Transies are basically girls, but with crippling mental and emotional turmoil.

Like imagine a cis girl, but take away 15 years of grooming/makeup/fashion practice, and still being held to the same standards as cis women.
>>
>>5965683
Oh also excessive potatoes could theoretically kill us, but that's not a problem unless you are taking us on a tour of your potato farm or some weird shit.
>>
>he judges me when I get really drunk
>>
>>5965696
Tranny here. WHAT?
>>
>>5965696
What's the fuck?
>>
>>5965796
>>5966353
spironolactone
>>
>>5966384
Has what to do with potatoes?
>>
>>5965683
>Like imagine a cis girl, but take away 15 years of grooming/makeup/fashion practice, and still being held to the same standards as cis women.
This accuratley describes a ciswoman I am dating actually. Poor thing applied lipstick for the first time last year and she's 27.
>>
>>5966410

Hyperkalemia

It's what the lethal injection does. We're constantly putting ourselves at K overdose risk.

AND IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT
>>
>>5966420
Is the same risk present in Decapeptyl?
>>
File: 1451983661573.gif (16 KB, 297x270) Image search: [Google]
1451983661573.gif
16 KB, 297x270
>>5960876
"I have a boner right now"
>>
>>5966434

No, spironolactone is a drug that's meant to make you piss without making you throw out all your potassium in the process, and most pissing drugs do make you piss out all of your potassium. So spironolactone makes your body store potassium, and potatoes have lots of it, more than bananas do. It's only by coincidence or malice that spironolactone is used as an anti-androgen at all.

Decapeptyl is a GnRH analog, so it has nothing to do with that, you're safe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.