[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left 4 Durk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11
File: leftfordurk.jpg (2 MB, 2624x4016) Image search: [Google]
leftfordurk.jpg
2 MB, 2624x4016
Considering some of us don't have a Donald Trump to count on:

>How do you feel about the massive waves of the muslims invading Europe.

Seriously, take a look at the countries they are comming from, you would be thrown in jail for simply who you are down there. Sometimes whipped, sometimes stoned. These are bad bad people and you should be scared. You should be very very scared.

>Also, making this thread to show of my OC hoping it could get some lulz.
>>
File: kx066g.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kx066g.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>5959926
I think we must plan ahead to survive the comming radical apocalypse.
>>
Trump is terrible for america but yeah you guys do need to get a hold of your muslim problem, being close to them, without any vetting was dumb as fuck and you need to learn how to fucking educate them on how shit works, what kind of standards they will be held to from social to hygienic, make it clear and known that you will not accept bullshit and as a foreigner and guest that committing crimes faces worse punishments
>>
The rad'cals are comming
The rad'cals are comming
>>
File: Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg (2 MB, 1977x2404) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg
2 MB, 1977x2404
>>5959943

We know better now, don't we?

Devils don't come from the middle-east, they come from the west.
>>
File: flammenwerffer.jpg (117 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
flammenwerffer.jpg
117 KB, 960x541
>>5959926
Find your local /pol/lacks and act out your messed up polgbt fantasies during the purge.
>>
File: CH.jpg (27 KB, 427x480) Image search: [Google]
CH.jpg
27 KB, 427x480
We should have captured swathes of Syrian territory and built refugee camps there. Instituted no fly zones, patrolled their borders, used their presence and our armed soldiers as leverage to force a peace deal that made the country stable so people wouldn't feel forced to leave. Probably a 'Remove Assad/Federalization' plan or something similar.

It's true, they wouldn't be coming to your country if you hadn't opened your arms. But, they also wouldn't be leaving *their* countries had we not sat back and allowed their governments to wage war on them with no more reaction than a harshly worded letter.

t. NATO
>>
File: Can't fabricate.png (19 KB, 968x359) Image search: [Google]
Can't fabricate.png
19 KB, 968x359
>>5959926
I found the perfect thread to post pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1000x979) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1000x979
>>5959943
>Trump is terrible for america
Let me guess you support Bernie and you have no idea how economics work.
>>
File: K68Vd1s.jpg (115 KB, 791x960) Image search: [Google]
K68Vd1s.jpg
115 KB, 791x960
>>5964645
He's the one with the most justifications for his plan, though.
>Muh it's impossibel !!!!

I believe it more than Trump Wall or "giving jobs back to Americans".

I'm not American though, I'm just worried about Trump. I fear him much more than the hypothetical Shakira law down here in Yurop.
>>
>>5964608
That is sad
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520151/LA-man-accused-shoot-son-gay-wife-killed.html

Muslims can not be assimilated. Leftist are crazy if they think they will come to west countries and become secular and accept gays. And vetting does not work
>>
>>5959926
Honestly I have no idea what you are afraid of. The number of immigrants coming over are decreasing and to be honest most of the immigrants I've seen, at least where I'm from, look kinda well dressed and civilized so dunno. I've talked to some of them and they say most of people fleeing for syria are not religious anyway. Ofc there will be some fucked up islamists but 90% of the people hate them anyway. Like do people actually think 'le regressive left' actually likes muslims, most liberals just want to appear respectful, and they want to ' respect other cultures' but they hate them too. If anything I think the people coming over should be afraid desu
>>
>>5964671
I disagree. Muslims in France are integrated for the most part, by any criteria.
-> They speak French
-> They go to school and many of them manage to succeed
-> They are in the Army/Work
-> Kebab and the Arab groceries shop are part of popular culture.
-> They have been at the heart of every protest march against terrorism.

The extremists ones are only in the poorest neighbours.
>>
>>5964679
>Honestly I have no idea what you are afraid of.
They have brown skin, it's enough.
>>
>>5964705
Exactly. This is not about them hating gays or not being able to assimilate, or worries about terrorism or anything like that - because those are actual concerns that might be resolved somehow. It's about them being different and people being racist. Even if someone had the perfect strategy to bring them here and secularise them at no cost, and even profit from it, some people would oppose it because "shitskins".
>>
>>5964671
The article literally says the father is Christian, why are you citing it to argue that Muslims can't be assimilated? In fact, the ONLY mention of Muslims on that page is a link to another article about a Muslim woman being run over during an anti-Islam rally in Brussels.
>>
>>5959926

>You should be very very scared

What the hell, why? Do you actually think they will enforce sharia law or something? Tbh I'm more worried (as a fag) about the right-wing extremist that seem to be on the rise because of the immigrants,
>>
>>5964730
Ohh yea it has nothing to do with the stonings, acid in faces, hangings, terror attacks, beheadings, de-hangings, rapes, public display of disdain for hosting countries, and continue hatred of gays, women, and non muslims. Totally the skin color
>>
>>5959926
I don't live in Europe so I don't really care. The LGBT population in the USA is bigger than the muslim population so there's nothing to worry about.

I'm far more worried about right-wing extremists or white nationalists.
>>
>>5962425
>'Remove Assad/Federalization' plan or something similar

So basically what americans did in Iraq?
No the only solution is keeping arab muslims under tyranny, any other form of government doesn't suit them.

Then the best thing that can be done is ensure a minimum of prosperiy so that people have no desire to destabilize the power. That can be easily done by not putting economic sanctions on a country because they dislike our dear "ally" Israel for instance.
>>
>>5964670
Is that picture accurate?
>>
File: 1457982218276.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
1457982218276.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>5964697
I hope you don't live in France because that's pure bullshit you're spewing

>They speak French
Badly with a poor vocabulary and a typical and obnoxious suburb accent.

>They go to school and many of them manage to succeed
A minority. Most don't progress socially unless you help them with "positive action". The academic results in schools they usually go are terrible and european french flee those schools were they basically become puchbags or sexual harrasment material if they stay.

>They are in the Army/Work
Oh the army. Great idea teaching them to fight. There's a high number of valuable french ISIS fighters who are french army defectors.

>Kebab and the Arab groceries shop are part of popular culture.
It's the sign of an invaded neighbourhood with criminality and which are dangerous at night. Streets with kebabs stink all day long and arab groceries stores are just places with overpriced food, hangouts for arab crews where your average whitey is not welcome.
>>
File: B66qmOrIMAAlfnU.png (619 KB, 829x584) Image search: [Google]
B66qmOrIMAAlfnU.png
619 KB, 829x584
>>5964697
part2

>They have been at the heart of every protest march against terrorism.
Flat out lie. They were a minority when you looked at the pictures, greatly underrepresented for the areas where the protests occured but overexposed by the medias who wanted to push a narrative.
Polls showed that 25% of the french youth had sympathies for ISIS, with about 33% of that youth being muslim : you do the math.
The recent protests where muslims heavily participated where those when Israel bombed Gaza : at the time they shouted anti-jew and islamist slogans, trashed jewish stores, and had street fights with jewish millitias (I shit you not).
The police around the country heard several times pro-islamist cheers in muslim invaded suburbs after terrorist attacks, including the one of 11/13/2015. Of course they were ordered not to act and not to report to the general population (not that any journalist would help them).

>The extremists ones are only in the poorest neighbours.
Most of muslims live in the poorest neighbouhoods. But even then there're actually no correlation between poverty and support to islamism. Poverty, particularly in the west is just an excuse the left found to shift the blame toward the natives, who are usually the victims of terrorism. The recent terrorist attacks are enough proof.
>>
>>5966779
>>5966830
Wasn't there video of a muslim women tearing up an Israel flag at the Brussels memorial, then putting the Palestinian one on top. The flag was put there for some Israelites who were killed in the Brussels bombings. Such sympathy
>>
>>5966918
>found it
https://youtu.be/-PYla3mBLcw
>>
>>5966630
>So basically what americans did in Iraq?

You mean the same Iraq that's now leading an army of U.S. trained special forces to reconquer territory held by ISIS and has liberated people from ISIS control? Yeah, I think that Iraq is doing a pretty good job. The initial invasion of Iraq was a shitshow and full of missteps but at the end of the day the government that remains is infinity better for world security (in part because of push back against the way the counterinsurgency was being handled and the American and Iraqi reform efforts in response to the criticism.)

Oh, and those people who were keeping the 'Muslims under tyranny' before the American invasion? Turns out the core of Ba'athists that were in power under Saddam immediately went and formed radical Islamic terrorist groups after he fell from power. Former Baathists actually formed the core of ISIS's fighting force when they drove in from Syria and started capturing cities in Iraq. That should tell just how reliable the forces of tyranny are.

Civil rights are the best form of protection for LGBT folks. Democracy is the most stable form of government that holds legitimacy in the eyes of the people and thus can uphold those civil rights. Thinking that moving away from civil democracy would help you in any way as a gay person is short sighted and playing into the hands of fear mongers who want to use you as political puppets.
>>
>>5966664
The sources seems legit, and I can believe Bernie said that.

>>5966779
>>5966830
I live in France, in a town with a decent Muslim minority. Never had a problem with them. Your chart is /r/conspiracy tier, by the way.
>>
Let me tell you guys about the muslim problem in Norway.

We have one terrorist al-qaida leader called Mulla Krekar, we have footabe of him inspecting his troops in the mountains of afghanistan. Australia wants him because of some reporter he was involved in murdering. The UN wants him, the US wants him. We want him OUT! But the laws won't let us. Political BS.

We have one guy who leads Islam.net who goes by the name of Fahad, he is basicly ISIS, he wants stoning for gays, he wants sharia law. He wants Norway to be governed by the Koran, if you look at what he actually believes and works to achieve he really is ISIS. And we don't trust him, the people want him put away at least until the whole Islam thing blows over. But once again the regressive left that really does exist won't let us.

For every terrorist attack on Europe I can just feel ISIS drawing near. The politicians are so stupid and it is so hopeless, and we have no Trump in Norway. We don't even know how to eat here.
>>
Cop here. A couple of years ago, I used to patrol a heavy Muslim based area in Melbourne, Australia.
Generally they don't like the police, so we kept it to a minimum and being a ground unit at the time, I stuck to the city areas. Now this was around the time when there was a lot of Gang Wars going on and one of the bigger problems were the Muslims.
They weren't part of any actual legitimate gang like the Hells Angels or the local druggies or whatever, they were just normal Muslims that would walk around the city. They were the majority of this neighborhood, and the other Muslims generally supported these people. On the outskirts of the area I patrolled is a really pretty cafe like area with a bunch of artsy type shops. It was pretty much considered the "gay" area.
I had to go to that area so much so that I actually became a "local" to the point that all the shop keepers and some of the regulars there all had me on speed dial because the Muslims would constantly harass people there. I generally hate it when people lump you in with a minority or assume the worst of you simply because of your origin or sex or skin colour, and I really dislike being an ass hole or judging people, but the things they did to the people of this district just for being gay was pretty disgusting. Any time I hear 'Muslim' now I can't help think of that. I lost a lot of faith in people during that time.
There was one incident in specific, when this small kid, he was probably about 19 at the time, (I was 22 at the time) was severely beaten to the point of being put in a coma. I got a call from about 30 people all at once telling me to get there. I called for backup and ran over there. The Muslims were gone by the time I got there, but that kid took a severe beating -- he almost died.
Not a whole lot was done. We rounded up all the security tapes, and had them sent in, but nothing really happened. I think they arrested one or two of them out of 10-15?
>>
>>5973833
After that I made it a point to specifically patrol that area.
But I got a few reports made against me by the Muslim Community. But in return, they stopped coming to that district. I was forced back into local patrol with my own car, but I keep in touch with the shop owners there just in case.

Point is, /lgbt/ should seriously stay away from them.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.