[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey coworker you came out 6 months ago and you still act
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: sheldon.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
sheldon.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
>Hey coworker you came out 6 months ago and you still act the same, you realize we don't care if your gay and that you can start acting more natural now right?
>>
>>5959826
>came out 6 months ago
>not sucking all your male coworker's cocks

No but seriously, do they treat you different? Currently I'm very quiet and don't talk much to my coworkers since I just started working there 4 days ago and I wonder if later on they would treat me different I do get closer to them and they find out I'm gay

I'm ready for someone to ask me "Why don't you have a girlfriend anon" just to say "I don't like girls :^)"
>>
>>5959843

Every straight white female wants to be my friend until they realize the only "gay" thing about me is having sex with men.
>>
I don't blame them. Have you seen those gay pride parades? No wonder people call gays degenerates.
>be gay
>someone asks me when I'm going to get a wife
>I already have someone
>oh, what's she like?
>it's a guy.
>You're gay? Really? Holy shit. I never knew. You don't act like it
I seriously don't blame them. Flamboyant retards are everywhere. Pisses me off.
>>
File: autism.gif (2 MB, 235x150) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
2 MB, 235x150
>You're gay?
>Funny you don't act like it!
>>
>>5959826
Why did you post sheldon?
>>
>>5959845
"Women", amiright guys?
>>
>>5959826
"This IS how I naturally act. Not all gays are flaming fags like, apparently, YOU are."
>>
matsch 4 matsch here
>>
>>5960319
>capitalizing you
>calling people fags
>>
>>5959845
I feel the same way.

Besides jacking off to gay shit all the time, I don't do anything else gay.

Straight white females avoid me like the PLAGUE though, even as a child.

Well I am a gay black male..only a fool wouldn't be intimidated I suppose.

It's not like I'm gonna rape you or anything ; )
>>
>>5959843
First of all they're coworkers not friends. Your personal life is none of their business. Coming out to your coworkers is a very bad idea. Never come out until you are high in the company. If career never come out until you have power and no one can fire you or decide not to promote you because they don't like how you're gay. If a shit job to make cash in the meantime then just be distant in conversations. They're people you work with not your family.
>>
>>5959917
The actor who plays Sheldon is gay irl. He's also near 50 years old too.
>>
>>5963335
He's born in 1973, he's closer to 70 really.
>>
>>5963337
hes 43 retard
>>
>>5959826
Came out to friends(straight males)
>but you are the most masculine one in the group.
>friends are now self conscious of their own masculinity.
kek
>>
>>5963520
lmao
>>
File: 1350864049346.jpg (26 KB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
1350864049346.jpg
26 KB, 400x260
>>5959873
The amount of times I'd hear this.
>>
>You don't look gay at all :D
T-thanks for reminding me I'm not a cute twink guys ;_;
>>
>>5959845
This
One of the first people I came out to was a female friend from college because it kind of came up in the conversation.
She handled it okay but started to hang out me and would occasionally bring over one or two other girls and talk about her bf and other girly shit. She gave up when she realized I only have """straight""" interests.
>>
itt gay guys recounting tales about people not clocking them being knob gobblers to feel better about their masculinity

it feels very freeing when you're not so hung up on masculinity and the femmy gays out there, as annoying and vapid as some of them may be, have an enormous amount of confidence. it's very admirable.
>>
>>5964200
Kill yourself
>>
File: vS8xz.jpg (47 KB, 960x345) Image search: [Google]
vS8xz.jpg
47 KB, 960x345
>>
File: wM250.jpg (91 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
wM250.jpg
91 KB, 680x544
>>
File: ZyLVyHu.jpg (452 KB, 2201x1115) Image search: [Google]
ZyLVyHu.jpg
452 KB, 2201x1115
>>
>>5963512

Anyone over 30 is ancient.
>>
>>5960319
this is the gayest response I've ever read lmao
>>
>>5966028
Its only missing three finger snaps and a head roll
>>
>>5965917
SSSPPPOOOOOOORRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
File: King crimson rage.gif (451 KB, 392x410) Image search: [Google]
King crimson rage.gif
451 KB, 392x410
>You're gay?
>Then why don't you go to pride/join our GSA/do whatever gay activity is hot at the moment?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.