[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is is true forehead recontouring can cause blindess?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160401-WA0018.jpg (175 KB, 1080x899) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160401-WA0018.jpg
175 KB, 1080x899
Sooo I was searching the web for FFS dangers and in one website it says that one of the dangers of doing a forehead recontouring is blindness
Is this true or false?
Random pic over here
>>
>>5956937

I was always more concerned about brain damage, like what if the surgeon slips his knife under your forehead bone when he's moving it back and cuts your prefrontal cortex?
>>
I'd rather be blind and retarded than ugly and sad.
>>
>>5957228
I'd rather be blind and dumb than look like a man tbqh.
>>
>>5956937
Wait.... Please don't tell me this is legit...
>>
unless you do it with some back alley butcher there is no real danger, realistically worst thing that can happen is loss of sensation and temporary hairloss. Just make sure you go to a surgeon with a good reputation with results you like
>>
>>5957094
There are two layers of bone, the surgeon only removes one of the layers.

>>5956937
Sure, they don't know what they're doing, it could happen... You could also die during surgery.
With an experienced surgeon, it isn't really a risk.
>>
>>5958442

Are you talking about a type 3?
>>
>>5957253
but how would you know
>>
>>5956937
You did the research and you are asking a bunch of dweebs if it's true? The fuck?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.