[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have sissification fantasies but also psychiatric disorders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I have sissification fantasies but also psychiatric disorders (schizophrenia , depression and a personality disorder), will pursuing these fantasies harm me. Are these fantasies forever? Will they stop and will I becomr straight?
>>
>>5954753

Since you have schizophrenia, you have a psychiatrist, don't you? Have you considered talking to them?
>>
>>5954753
You should probably get a job & a life. Also stop being a huge faggot.
>>
>>5954772
I never talk about this to anyone not even my psych
>>
>>5954753
>>5954779

So do you want to know whether these fantasies are something you should pursue? How far were you planning on going? Are you afraid their scope may go beyond what you had envisioned?
>>
>>5954753
Have you sought treatment for those conditions? If your fantasies actually are a symptom of those rather than just being something else, they should go away if you get proper treatment.
>>
>>5954779
why bother going to a psych if you aren't telling them everything? you are just wasting yours and their time this way.
>>
>>5954753
I dont see any need to assume there's a link unless there is something glaringly atypical of your particular fantasies in comparison to your average siss.
Also, what the other guy said: if suddenly they subside (without other libido stuff subsiding in general) with treatment of your actual psychiatric conditions, that would prolly say something.

But regardless of whether the fantasies are linked to the illness,
things can get pretty weird and confrontational in fetish land, in spite of best intentions. Some of that can turn out to be more stressful and alienating that you bargained for. So take things slow and find the people you feel are just right for you.
>>
>>5954753
>>5954965
Oh yeah and
>>5954779
just tell your psych about it, silly
>>
File: shmorky showcase.png (1 MB, 1280x783) Image search: [Google]
shmorky showcase.png
1 MB, 1280x783
>>5954965
Speaking of stress and alienation in fetishland,
Anyone catch wind of the whole Shmorky getting fired from SA drama?
Jeesh!
Shmorky assertively indentified as genderqueer to the point that it became obnoxious to close friends completely accepting of them on coming out, including their SA collegues (one reason they were fired),
has really weird fetishes (is a diaperfur),
apparently lived with a partner, female (cis I think) who had serious psyhiatric issues, including schizophrenia. Shmorks got her smoking weed and cater to all their weird fetishes. Then during one of her increasingly worsening meltdowns they recorded the audio.
The result is 10 mins of an argument between them
> shmorky turns out to speak in the weird cartoon mickey mouse ish voice of his flash cartoons, which apparently is his queer voice now
> gf keeps screaming what do you want from me? Do you want to rape me? Do you want your body? My physicality? Who is making you do this?
> gf expresses despair by saying things like "there is escape from this" and "there is no solution to the jewish problem" in a tone like someone stuck in groundhog day
> attempts by Shmork to confront her with any reality is met by hysterical screams

Obviously his brilliant idea to share this family moment to show everyone was the final straw for the rest of the SA staff.
So yeah.
Stay out of relationships like that OP
>>
terrrrf
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.