[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW wishes I was born female >Too lazy and scared to change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20160401-WA0000.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160401-WA0000.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>TFW wishes I was born female
>Too lazy and scared to change it
Numerous times I've just thought about getting hormone therapy but I'm afraid.
>>
Well what else are you going to do with your day?
call and make an appointment with your doctor asap
get to it.
>>
>>5954274
I'm afraid.
Even if I did, what if it went wrong. What if my boyfriend or friends don't accept me. What if my parents disown me.
>>
>>5954290
At what point in life are you? How long have you had your friends, been with your boyfriend?
>>
>>5954300
I'm 18, live at home cause I'm a full time student.
I have known a lot of my friends for 6 years some for 13. Some are still not comfortable with me being gay.

Me and my boyfriend have only been going out 3 months but I'm very bad at getting dates. I really don't want to fuck it up.
>>
>>5954300
Also the pain of being beaten, discriminated, and other things. The issue if datjng. The higher suicide risk.
I live in Australia where I will be pumbled if I do it.
>>
>>5954257
cut your balls off lol
>>
It takes 6 months for hormone effects to be noticeable, just do it and think about it later.
>>
>>5954257
you cant change what you were born as
>>
>>5954290
You're gay and out?

And you're worried about this?
>>
starting hrt was the best thing i ever did. im in the uk and im self medicating because the NHS requires you to be full time for two years before theyll prescribe you anything. im still in guy mode most of the time, because hormones are a slow thing. but, if you feel like a girl and identify as a girl and want to be a girl, start hormones as soon as possible. my libido has dropped, so im not jacking off thrice a day and thinking about sex all the time, im not emotionally stunted as i was; i used to be able to cry only at funerals. now i can cry at things that are sad. its better than it sounds; crying is really cathartic. also masturbation is nowhere near as messy, because the amount of ejaculate is reduced. also fat redistributes, and unless you wear really tight clothing nobody will know for a while.
start hormones as soon as you can.
>>
>>5963930
also, people are more accepting than you think.
>>
I mean, I'd try and bring up the topic of transgenderism from an objective standpoint and see what their views are.
>>
>>5954257

Even if you do transition, you'll become such an ugly freaky hon you'll end up killing yourself.

Enjoy ;)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.