[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question for the bisexual anons of /lgbt/ Just for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
I have a question for the bisexual anons of /lgbt/

Just for clarification I'm a gay man and I'm curious do bisexual people like women to have hairy or shaved legs and do they like men to have hairy or shave legs?

Like if you're a bisexual that slightly prefers men to women do you prefer women to have hairy legs like men, or if you're a bisexual who slightly prefers women to men do you prefer men with shaved legs like women?

Can you clear this up for me? Thanks.
>>
I like feminine women and masculine men.
So I like women to have shaved legs and men to have hairy legs.
>>
I prefer fit, short-haired women (not muscle bound) and slight, more feminine guys. Androgynous men and women fall right into my sweet spot.
>>
It actually doesn't matter the sex, smooth, hairless legs are best. Arms and chest can be hairy on guys, arms on girls, but for some reason I can't stand hairy legs on anyone.

I think personal taste matters more than being "bisexual" in this matter, and that responses will be terribly inconsistent.
>>
>>5953882
>>5953822
>>5953536
Can you bi people identify your gender, it is relevant.
>>
>>5953530
Personal preference. And it varies from person to person. Sometimes I find a woman with gorilla legs hawt, sometimes I want my hunks shaved. But if I really find someone attractive, details like whether they shaved their legs or not are secondary. Ya know? If I meet a muscle bound attractive hunk I'm not going to care if he shaves his legs or not or if his dick is bigger than mine. Similarly, just because a girl shaves her legs doesn't mean I'm gonna find her hot.

The real question you're asking is, "are my tastes in men and woman different because I'm bi?" And the answer to that is "No." I am straight and gay at the same time. Back to the food analogy, I can like chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream, and chocolate ice cream cake. But maybe I like vanilla cake but not vanilla ice cream. Or neither strawberry ice cream nor strawberry cake, but a strawberry ice cream cake is just right. It's not like my bisexuality influences what I like about someone.
>>
>>5953937
I'm >>5953536 and I'm male.
>>
>>5953530
I like women to meet the feminine stereotype of a woman and men to be just as feminine or moreso.
Im attracted to femininity, smooth legs, soft bodies, people to be held close, smooched and caressed. that kind of thing.

Makes me feel 'manly'.
>>
I'm not big on body hair in general but so long as they aren't cultivating a damn botanical garden on their person I'm fine with whatever.
>>
File: 1458496842522.jpg (55 KB, 968x544) Image search: [Google]
1458496842522.jpg
55 KB, 968x544
>>5953530
I'm non-binary (I'm kidding, I'm a guy).

I like women to have shaved legs and I like men to have either shaved or hairy legs (I don't like a forest).

Just some additional information, I like men and women to fit the criteria above but I like women to be either very feminine or slightly masculine and I like men to be either slightly feminine or very masculine.
>>
>>5953937
I'm >>5953882
Female.
>>
>>5953530
I'm bi. I like guys to be smooth and soft. Legs are not so important but rest of body should be smooth.
Women should always have shaved legs and all.
I'm male
>>
>>5953530
I'm a bi mtf. My standards are pretty lenient, but here they are:

>I prefer men, but I'll date women
>I don't mind body hair on men, so long as it isn't bear-ish, if so, just trim it or something
>If a woman has body hair, I wouldn't mind it if it's very, very light, and not too noticeable, otherwise, please shave or trim
>I prefer masc people in general, so I like masc guys and masc girls, though that doesn't mean I won't date fem
>I'm also open to dating trans guys and trans girls

I hope that clears things up for you, feel free to ask me more if you want
>>
>>5954057
Thank you Neil Calderon for not identifying as Pansexual and saying Bisexual. Thank you, thank you for not perpetuating snowflake syndrome, I could kiss you!
>>
Bi man here.

I like hairy women and hairy men
>>
>>5954396
You could move to Middle East and be in heaven
>>
Bi guy here. I don't really care. I like fuzz, but I also like smooth. As for women, as long as it's not a lot, I don't mind hair.
>>
>>5954417
>>5954417
Middle eastern women don't shave?
>>
>>5953530
I prefer both to be smooooth.

Although I can tolerate some body hair, particularly on guys. I'd just rather it be softer.
Female preference, and I'm not super attracted to manly men, though.
I tend to go for long hair on both, too.
There are exceptions, however.

Bisexual male here, for what it's worth.
>>
>>5954474
Depends, I lived there and many single girls say they won't shave until they get married (because there really isn't any dating)
>>
>>5953530
I'm bi. I prefer when women shave. I prefer when men shave. I assume my partners want me shaved as well so i use nair above my knees and below my belly button.
>>
Bi CMale
Woman could have hair on her arms and legs and pits, I wouldn't give a shit. A little bit of sagittal hair, fine. But I will help her get rid of the facial hair. Arabian wax baby.
For a guy, just don't have a pedostache.

And back hair is cringy
>>
Bi male

Don't care about legs. Prefer upper body to be smooth though.

Don't like feminine women and I don't like masculine men. Has to be a balance
>>
Bi Male.
I prefer trimmed. Arms, legs, body, groin, underarm, all of it trimmed.

order of preference for both genders:
1. trimmed
2. none
3. full

note 1: I like females with full body hair better than males with full body hair.

note 2: order of preference for pubes and ass hair:
1. trimmed
2. trimmed
3. trimmed
>>
>>5954474
I don't see why a Muslim woman would bother to unless she was into secular mainstream culture
>>
>>5953536
Same here. Bi guy by the way
>>
>>5953530
I don't even care, I am just horny as fuck and like both sides of the coin.

I like women that fit the woman role, and I like men that fit the manly role. It really depends on the persons body for me. If you look like a damn mutant I'm probably going to run for the hills, mabye I'd sympathy fuck you but that would be it. The only thing I dislike if you're not a mutant is a forest for legs. Some hair is ok, but I do have my limits. Hope I'm not too weird.

Since everyone seems to be doing it, I'm a bi male.
>>
>>5954294
You're welcome Alice Rhodes
>>
>>5954668
>nd not too noticeable, otherwise, please shave or trim
>>I prefer masc people in general, so I like masc guys and masc girls, though that doesn't mean I won't date fem
>>I'm also open to dating trans guys and trans girls
>I hope that clears things up for you, feel free to ask me more if you want
>Alice Rhodes 04/01/16(Fri)10:58:19 No.5954294▶>>5954936
>>>5954057
>Thank you Neil Calderon for not identifying as Pansexual and saying Bisexual. Than

Aren't Eastern women hairer to begin with? Maybe since they're so covered up shaving helps reduce the heat
>>
>>5953822
Seconded
>>
>>5953530
Male here. Women should be smooth. So should twinky men. More rugged men can have some hair but not to much. That is my preferences anyways.
>>
>>5954294
Yeah wtf is pansexual? I get that it's "pan" as in across the board and then "sexual". But that's the same as bi to me. Im guessing it's a more PC way to say bi as to avoid implying there are two genders. Which is of course hugely offensive to all the dolphins, furrykinds, elfs and attack helicopters out there.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.