[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been a week on HRT. I know I look shitty now, I'm doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: Shitty Me.png (1 MB, 860x668) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Me.png
1 MB, 860x668
Been a week on HRT. I know I look shitty now, I'm doing basically nothing to pass. What should I do from here on, makeup-wise?
>>
Also, I know that my hair is total shit. I dyed it purple like four months ago and the bleach fucked it up. Not gonna be bleaching it again.
>>
>>5953439
pretty hot, dont understand the problem
>>
>>5953491
I don't pass at all? Maybe I'm so bad that you think I'm FtM?
>>
bunp
>>
>>5953439
Make up is gross. Forget it.

You look like you really lucked out with your features. Grow your hair and take the hormones and you'll be cuter than 90% of trannies.
>>
>>5953577
Thanks. The glasses actually help hide my single worst feature, which is my brow. And thank you.
>>
>>5953580
np. You're cute enough to give me butterflies so yeah you kind of won the genetic lottery
>>
>>5953585
I mean, I'm 6'2. I have a pic that shows my body-shape okay, but I need to quickly add a censor bar bc exposed nips. Its not great
>>
File: Censored.jpg (160 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
Censored.jpg
160 KB, 675x1200
>>
>>5953595
It's hard to tell because you're not taking the photo front on. But yeah, being 6 foot 2 is quite a big problem. HRT may help you with your shouldes-hip ratio tho
>>
>>5953607
I hope so. Sorry for the lack of front-on, I don't have any full body mirrors.
>>
>>5953615
I would probably be pretty suicidal if I was 6 foot 2

Even if you're pretty people will still give you weird looks. Make up wont help
>>
>>5953595

Why do you have your legs pushed so hard together? It looks uncomfortable.
>>
>>5953629
idk, I always stand like that when I take a picture of myself...
>>
>>5953439
Tris?
>>
>>5953625
I actually meant to type 6'1. And I am suicidal, but that's beside the point.
>>5953656
My name isn't Tris if that's what you were asking there.
>>
>>5953660
Oh, I thought I recognized you. You look really familiar to someone I knew.

qt, btw
>>
>>5953665
Thanks for saying that. If only I wasn't a giant with horrible shoulders.
>>
>>5953439
where are you from i want to hug you
>>
>>5953678
Canada. Why the desire to hug?
>>
>>5953683
you're adorable desu, too bad i'm not in canada or i'd mash gts with you

you've got the girl gene, don't worry about it
>>
>>5953685
Thank you for sayin that. That would be really nice, desu.
>>
>>5953706
do you play video games or something

i need more friends besides my gf
>>
>>5953712
I do, my steam is Megadimension Andra
>>
>>5953717
>Megadimension Andra
eyo sent
>>
>>5953439
wtf is with all the hug boxing here? is it coz of april fools?

ima be brutally honest...you look like a train wreck senpai

how long you been on hrt? how old are you?
did you bleach your hair yourself? do you have any hair care routine at all?
also what kind of clothes you wear/general style?

if you wanna pass you gotta put work in.
try and find a way to reclaim your hair (deep condition treatments...products) if nothing works just cut it off, coz a buzz cut would probably look better than that.
learn to style. Get girl clothes that look nice, and are contemporary...not shit like rainbow stockings and lolita dresses, coz that shit just screams "degenerate tranny"
learn to makeup. plenty of youtube vids out there. high end makeup aint cheap, but you can practice with drug store makeup and graduate to high quality shit when u git gud.
work out loose weight and get fit. this isnt really a requirement for passing, but it can up your overall appearance.
save up money for ffs. and dont pick some joe schmo surgeon who will probably fuck your shit up. do your own research and find a surgeon you feel can give you a great result.
boob job as well if you feel like it and if your boobs remain as puffy cones.

tl:dr: stop being lazy, and learn how to girl...or remain a clockable degenerate tranny for ever.
>>
>>5953945
>how long you been on hrt?
Jesse, pls read at least the very first sentence in the very first post before you reply to the thread.
>>
>>5953945
I have been on Spironolactone for almost a year, but at an insanely small dose until 5 months ago, when I started at 200 mgs. I have been on Estrace for a week.
I am 18 years old.
I did bleach it myself, yes. I mentioned that I know my hair is shit, and that I won't be bleaching it again.
Clothing-wise, I generally wear a light jacket over some sort of T-shirt, often a V-neck, and one of the three pairs of jeans I have that look good on me, show my butt well, all that.
I will likely go to Montreal for FFS, as well as SRS, as the government pays for SRS where I live, but ONLY there.
>>
>>5953971
my dyslexia kicked in on that srry. i thot it said "while" rather than "week"
>>
>>5953439
Kill yourself.
>>
>>5954027
That's fine
Were all those questions like, just rhetorical?
>>
>>5954028
I already TRIED. It didn't work, so yeah, that's cool.
>>
>>5953625
I'm 6'2" I "pass" except when I'm at work. Nothing can be done about that frumpy uniform.

>op

Your shape isn't unlike mine. Tweeze your fucking brows and get a padded push up bra. Layer a cami under a low cut V neck. Throw on a pair of skinny jeans and flats. Boom passing city.
>>
>>5953978
18 isnt the most optimal starting age, but it can still have a decent effect, just dont expect miracles.

may want to think of expanding your wardrobe as well. keeping an just gender neutral clothing for like the first 6 months to year is probs best to avoid discrimination harassment, as you start to pass start presenting more fem. or go full out at the start, just dont be surprised if it gets you into shit.

>>5954030
not really, i didnt realize op was a fresh starter, i thot she was the "ive been on hrt so long...why arent i a qt grill yet" types

but it is still true if you wana pass, and look decent, you gota put work into it. dont expect hrt to magically take care of everything.
>>
>>5954059
Thats what I was going for, for the neutral stuff. I wear female cuts, but I buy the more androgynous female clothes generally.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.