[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: underarmour.jpg (15 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
underarmour.jpg
15 KB, 342x342
Boxers or Briefs?
Been posting this on various different threads, please take the poll>
http://strawpoll.me/7235897/
Is underwear blue board friendly?
>>
neither
I prefer Jockstraps
>>
>>5953408
so much of a bottom you wear the assless briefs?
>>
>>5953246

I find boxer-briefs the most comfy, though after a long day, it can get a bit sweaty down there. I'm not 'big', but my genitals protrude/bulge, and it takes to get a bit moist if I'm sat for too long.
>>
>>5953427
verse top, but yes
>>
>>5953246
I tend to wear low-rise (3'') trunks, as I find them to be the most comfortable. They're quite good at keeping my junk from jostling around whilst moving (admittedly, I'm slightly larger than average), so I really appreciate the support. :/

Plus, they're pretty cute, especially some of the older designs (that were) in the American Eagle catalog a few years back.
>>
>>5953246

That's the style I wear, but not Underamour (assuming those are workout shorts).
>>
If it's not too long but doesn't ride up it's good.
>>
>>5953246
Briefs, because support. Boxers involve too much dangling, and way too much sorting out of legs inside legs and the like.
Boxer-briefs have support, but again with the excess fabric.

None of those stupid high waistbands, either. It's gotta sit below the waist of my trousers.
>>
>>5953246
neither, panties instead...
>>
>>5953246

Both I guess. I kinda have small nuts so I don't really get the whole "muh support" thing ? Can someone explain why it's annoying / important ?
>>
>>5953246
I have a testicle condition that makes me prefer boxer briefs.
varicocele, I should get that surgery to fix it
>>
>>5956524
I've always found my nuts get stuck to my legs and shit. It's annoying.
So if the underwear doesn't kind of lift everything into place everything gets jossled around too much when I'm walking around and it can pinch my scrotum and such.
>>
>>5956524
if they're flopping all around they can get smashed/twisted/ache. Having undies that lift them up and keep them in position prevents all of this.
>>
Briefs 80% of the time, trunks the other 20%. Boxers are useless middle school tier pants and boxer briefs remind of old men for some reason.
Skimpy undies for life
>>
Briefs - boxers ride up too much and boxer briefs are too much of a gay stereotype.

It is hard to find tightiy whities in stores for some reason.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.