[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confused with my sexuality - please help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: the goddess.jpg (79 KB, 500x711) Image search: [Google]
the goddess.jpg
79 KB, 500x711
For my whole life I have thought I was straight and not really given any of it much thought. I've also been homophobic, and quite vocally. For the past couple years, however, i have been having bursts of crying and sadness out of the blue. I am unable to socialize with other men.
I dont know, thinking about women has just become absolutely boring and without any real "feeling" if you know what I mean. But when I think of guys, I get really warm inside. And after reading some sissy lit out of curiosity, I unexpectedly got really turned on. It has since become common for me.
Does this sort of thing pass or is this something more? Its just that being anything other than straight has NEVER occurred to me before a couple years ago. Is it possible to "not know" until teen years?
>>
File: 1399909889196.png (337 KB, 720x432) Image search: [Google]
1399909889196.png
337 KB, 720x432
Sounds like you're just a triggered manlet, OP
>>
>>5953071
>Is it possible to "not know" until the teen years

Literally what happens to 95% of us.

Chances are, you're gay.
>>
>>5953071
How old are you anon? I had a shit ton of gay thoughts/curious about boys when I was younger but I never thought I could be gay until like 17/18 when it began to be clear it wasn't a faze. Still pushed those thoughts to the back until I was 21. Wish I hadn't.
>>
File: pointandlaugh.jpg (28 KB, 418x396) Image search: [Google]
pointandlaugh.jpg
28 KB, 418x396
I realized I was gay at 7 or so, I understood that the thoughts I was having were different. I wanted to dress up like a girl and get held, stuff like that.

I repressed all of it until like 14 or so. It just depends for everyone. Sexuality isn't black and white, it's extremely fluid, a spectrum. You can realize later in life, and you can have a complex set of sexual preferences. Do whatever gets you off and be safe and it doesn't matter. Or don't. Everyone dies and it doesn't matter.

I did a lot of gay hating being an angry fag in the closet and living in the south. I don't know where you live, but when you come out, people won't be angry at your hypocrisy. People understand that situation as difficult, and that it fucks you up. Well, not in the south. I came out when I moved to Oregon.

Good luck. You sound like a total douchy fucking faggot by the way.
>>
Just www.BeSissy.com/
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.