[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to get drinks with a trans woman. I can handle the bantz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
About to get drinks with a trans woman.

I can handle the bantz and all, but what if it goes too well? I don't know anything about ass

Please advise me wise legbutts
>>
>>5952009
>trans woman
>trans
>not just woman

This is transphobic.
>>
>>5952275
Mimimi

>>5952009
Idk, I wouldn't call sex on the first date going well. With trannies odds are, they're even more submissive than normal women though, so I don't think you gotta be scared to go too rough on her.
>>
>>5952009
Just use lube, lots of lube. It can't be oil-based if you use a condom, it either needs to be water-based (cheaper) or silicone-based (better quality).
>>
>>5952275
Well Trans is just a word that describes the woman. If someone posted on a board asking how he is going to have sex with a paraplegic woman. You wouldn't tell him to drop the phrase paraplegic since it is rather relavent to the question being asked
>>
>>5952295
More like we haven't been brainwashed into thinking every aggressive advance is rape. Then again there is always that odd trans girl that is desperate to get her first "omg guys I was a raped" true women badge cause all true women get raped at least once ectect. Crazies
>>
>>5952838

>implying that the difference between a women and a trans women is no different than the difference between a women and a paraplegic women
>>
>>5953039
Well only one of them is able to properly suck my dick
>>
File: 1449280906468.jpg (51 KB, 452x293) Image search: [Google]
1449280906468.jpg
51 KB, 452x293
>>5952275
>>5953039
>getting triggered over benign shit
This is why everyone hates us, you don't have to find things to get offended about everywhere you go, fuck.
>>
File: 1459480723886.png (44 KB, 836x781) Image search: [Google]
1459480723886.png
44 KB, 836x781
>>5952275
>>
Well she should know about butt stuff if she's up for it. Basic principle is to clean out beforehand and always wear a condom. Go slow and gentle at first. Communicate. That's about it on your part.

It might not even get that far if this is a first date. Just chill out and have fun.
>>
>>5953080

Thank you.

>>5953067

I wrote both of those. It was bait.
>>
It went alright. We're doing brunch later. Probably this thread helped
>>
>>5953022
Well getting raped is a true badge of womanhood and shows a woman's value in society. Nobody wants to rape some 6ft tall linebacker in a dress. If you get raped it just means you pass and warrant sexual advances.
>>
>>5953985
Meh only if you get raped by a high value man. If you get raped by some homeless meth addict that is just disgusting. amirite. im right
>>
>>5954189
I can agree with that. Getting raped by a successful businessman or nfl quarterback is infinitely better, but beggars can't be choosers. However I highly doubt people like Chris chan/lalaLarry would even get rape by homeless crack addicts.
>>
>>5954213
kek
>>
suck her dick
>>
>>5952009
>... what if it goes too well?
What, are you really gonna put out on the first date? That's kinda slutty anon.
>>
>>5953977
Post pics, wanna see some d.
>>
>>5952009
>lick ass
>fug ass
>blow big load in ass without worry about causing baby

It's not hard op
>>
>>5953044
i think a paraplegic could suck dick pretty well doe, she has to work on that since her vag doesn't work so she has practice
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.