[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you do butt stuff? I got a boyfriend, and I think he wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1351921003519.jpg (136 KB, 809x658) Image search: [Google]
1351921003519.jpg
136 KB, 809x658
How do you do butt stuff? I got a boyfriend, and I think he wants to start doing lewd together soon but I have no idea how to clean myself out or anything. Can I have some tips?
>>
>>5951728
I've always just done an enema in the morning and that seems to be good enough. Don't do an enema right before sex though, there will be leftover water lol
>>
>>5951735
But how do you actually do an enema? It seems kind of scary.
>>
>>5951728

If we had mods and we wouldn't be called degenerates for it, I wonder if we would have a sticky on how to have anal sex, or at least a link on a good guide. This board really needs a sticky.
>>
If you wanna do it right, get an 'anal trainer' set of buttplugs with the smallest one about pinky-width. Poop, take a shower, and when you get out lube up the most slim one, lube up your butthole, and put it in. Just let it sit there and see how it goes. Repeat a few times, slide it around in and out if that's what you wanna do, then put it in and trade it for the next size up, also well lubricated.

Repeat this process until horse cock.
>>
>>5951773
you get an enema bulb from amazon and some ky jelly
>>
>>5951773
I bought a reusable enema bag, was only like $15.
I usually just do a single enema and hold it for as long as I can. Seems to get me pretty clean and I haven't ever really had any need to do it 2-3 times like some people say you need to do. But if you're worried buy a douche and give your rectum a quick rinse after just in case.
>>
About an hour or two before, take a shit, then enema yourself clean, maybe shower as well

Otherwise, use a condom and gloves if you didn't have time to clean out, but still remember to shit before, and wipe clean.
>>
It's possible to get yourself mostly clean by taking a diuretic, I usually go with caffeine. After you take a shit follow it up with an enema if you can. Or if you are lazy like me you can alternately finger yourself while spraying with a removable shower head.

If your shower head is adjustable, you can use the setting where you get a strong stream of water, but if it sprays too much you just fill yourself with air and get nasty cramps.

Also doing physical activity makes it easier to clean yourself.

Try different things and find a routine that works best for you.
>>
I have never done all this.

Shower before. Wash your ass. I usually take a gentle face cleaner and finger my ass with it and I've been good to go (so to speak).

It's an ass. There's always possibility of shit no matter what you do. Have a towel and wipes handy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.