[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are straight guys (like myself) who have sex with men welcome here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8
File: greek_phase.png (371 KB, 610x310) Image search: [Google]
greek_phase.png
371 KB, 610x310
are straight guys (like myself) who have sex with men welcome here
>>
MsM master race?
>>
>>5950044
I guess I am a man who has sex with men. For all what reason declares, I am a straight person (though).

Master-tier? IDK, laughing out loud.
>>
File: 1453633161500.jpg (23 KB, 529x590) Image search: [Google]
1453633161500.jpg
23 KB, 529x590
>>
>>5950034
No such thing.
>>
>>5950034
>straight guy
>sex with men
Are you joking?

Also why aren't all straight guys like that?
>>
>>5950034
>straight guys [...] who have sex with men
This never gets old.
>>
>>5950078
Umm, elaborate on that if you want.

>>5950081
I'm not joking. I like having sex with men, but I don't think I fill the criteria for being gay.
>>
>>5950093
- which admittedly sounds ludicrous.
>>
>>5950060
SWG is a cute trap, dont believe his lies.
>>
File: 1453633550574.jpg (59 KB, 535x432) Image search: [Google]
1453633550574.jpg
59 KB, 535x432
>>5950113
>>
>>5950093
But why aren't all straight guys like that?
Why can't I convince my straight (ex)best friend to let me suck his dick?

What's the magic word?
>>
>>5950052
What like, is it a payment for something or something you hold over them? like a power trip?

Is it just to get your rocks off because you just need to get your release and you have no lady friends around?

whats your story
>>
>>5950120

You must have at least said "please"
>>
>>5950120
The magic word is "I'magirl".
>>5950117
Butt pic time
>>
File: 3kBBxqC.png (2 MB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
3kBBxqC.png
2 MB, 1136x1136
>>5950034

>straight guy
>sex with men

dude you're bi
>>
File: man drinking coffee.png (714 KB, 933x621) Image search: [Google]
man drinking coffee.png
714 KB, 933x621
>>5950081
>>5950120
I guess most straight guys don't feel like having sex with other men.

>>5950128
Hmmm, I don't know.

Money isn't involved. Perhaps I get some kind of release from it (I mean, it feels good, I don't feel shame after it - it actually feels pretty good). I don't have any lady friends, nor do I/ have I felt a huge need for one.
>>
>>5950142
Maybe he's a prison gay. Or veryhorny gay. You don't know his story, shitlord.
>>
>>5950142
I don't believe I am a bisexual. Gotta eat dinner, back in like 20 or something.
>>
>>5950133

You need to go

>>5950145

You sound pretty gay, bud. That's OK, you're welcome here, among other gay men.
>>
>>5950145
>>5950148
Alriiiiight, dude's trolling.
>>
>>5950130
He doesn't like begging.

>>5950145
>most straight guys don't feel like having sex with other men
But why?
Are you saying that the stereotype of dumb breeders who can easily be confused into sex with a qt homo is a complete lie?
>>
>>5950093
That's the only criteria for being gay m8
>>
Although I agree that he's still technically bi, I think there is a huge difference between guys like him and gay/bisexual men with a high frequency of attraction to men.

I think some guys are just like fuck it, flesh is flesh, but they're not like checking out guys in the mall and shit the same way attractive girls appear on their radar. Its more of a forced thing.
>>
>>5950120
Did you try wearing a skirt?
Did you say no homo?
Are you feminine?
>>
>>5950188
"A hole is a hole" is still p bisexual brah
>>
>>5950149
Glad I'm welcome at least, haha.

>>5950155
I'm not.

When I look at women, nice looking women, I get a tingly feeling in my stomach. A feeling I kinda associate with arousal.

When I look at men, I feel really comfortable, as when I'm close to them. I view sex amongst men as a pretty friendly act between them actually - which might sound like a peculiar viewpoint.

>>5950162
Um, I'm not totally sure about that, but it's a pretty distinct thing for gay people I guess.
>>
>>5950198
I'm not feminine.
I would suck his dick for free whenever he wanted though.

But his libido is even colder than my heart, so maybe that's the problem.

Why did I have to fall in love with him of all people?
>>
>>5950217
Just trap it up
>>
>>5950217
>I'm not feminine.
Hes a straight guy, ergo hes attracted to females, you are a masculine male, you might have had a chance if you were a feminine male because thats closer to his preference. But you're a dirty ugly man and his dick ain't into that
>>
>>5950229
tfw can't understand the concept of sexual preference based on gender because you're a filthy bisex
>>
>>5950188
I'm not too into gay culture and such, I don't involve myself in gay culture etc. I just feel really comfortable around men, and want to have sex with some. Some things might be hard to explain, haha.
>>
>>5950202

Did I say it wasn't? I just think bisexuality covers a huge range of preferences, and the kind op describes was actually common as fuck in ancient times when there was no stigma attached to that kind of behavior. A hole is a hole bi isn't the same as I love men bi.
>>
I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a boyfriend. The thought of having a nice guy by my side feels, uhm, nice, I guess.
>>
>>5950241

You are either bi or gay, don't waste time in mental gymnastics.

A carnivore is someone who eats meat, doesn't matter how much he eats or how he likes to cook it.
>>
>>5950034
Women just can't fuck your ass properly. Even if they could, they can't cum in you.

That's why I'm a straight guy who has sex with men
>>
File: Snufkin.png (7 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Snufkin.png
7 KB, 300x300
>>5950261
Everything feels really nice and stuff when I just relax, though, having some thoughts that can be described as being "gay" kinda upsets me in a way. To put it simply, I don't like calling myself "gay" since I have certain views of what "gay" constitutes, and that I might not fill all of them and stuff. IDK, it doesn't *really* bother me that much, because I can always just relax.
>>
>>5950224
>>5950229
Can't I find some fine line between masculine and feminine?
I just want to be a strong yet pretty male with a preference for cock.
>>
>>5950241
By posting on this board you are part of _a_ gay culture. This is the only gay culture I'm involved in, no pride, no gay friends.
If we're splitting hairs, you are more gay than me since I'm a kissless handholdless virgin.
If we split them more I'm attracted to men, but I'm going by the assumption that you are attracted to the guys you have sex with?
>>
>>5950285
hey would you represent me in court on tuesday
>>
>>5950281
Do you want to suck his dick or not anon?
>>
>>5950285
I don't think they look bad, and I appreciate the sex I have with them. I can see myself being friends with the guys I have sex with, and enjoying sex with each other for mutual sexual relief whilst being friends.
>>
>>5950204
Wording it eloquently does help rationalize being attracted men away. Men being attracted to and fucking other men is literally as gay as it gets. What society projects onto gay people and what is "expected" from them is another story. Sexuality isn't a binary but you can't be straight if you are attracted to other men and that's just the way it is. You can "act straight" in all other aspects of your life but that won't make you straight friend
>>
>>5950299
Yes. But I'm just not capable to go trap.
And alcohol is out of the question.
>>
>>5950310
If you can't go trap and you refuse to drug him you just arent going to be able to suck his dick. Unless you have some dirt on him and arent above blackmail
>>
>>5950323
Is anyone can even be that desperate to suck a cock? No matter who it's attached to.
>>
>>5950309
I'm not really into looking at pictures of men's calves and stuff, whilst pictures of women's innocent bodyparts arouse me differently. I am attracted to the sex and friendship between men, whilst women, to me, function more or less as the default sexual object of my sexual preference (or something).

I absolutely might get a girlfriend some time, but I don't feel like that should stop/ prevent me from having sex with other men.
>>
>>5950340
You are solidly bisexual then. Sexual attraction is a separate thing from romantic attraction
>>
>>5950345

bullshit
>>
>>5950335
Some people are extremely dick hungry
>>
>>5950345
Sometimes I feel like having sex with a girl would be more pleasant if I kept to the anus, since IDK, it's a nicer orifice (not that the vagina is disgusting or anything). I can also kinda see myself being together with a guy around my age who shares my interests and who'd just be great being around with.

Holding hands in public would feel *more* "appropriate" with girls though.
>>
>>5950120
If I had a gay friend who was cute enough, id fuck around with him......
>>
>>5950369
>>5950369
Have you ever had a boyfriend or a girlfriend before anon?
>>
>>5950391
No. I was with a girl for some period in elementary school but it didn't really get serious. I guess I've had crushes on both girls and guys, but I always recognized/ realized that the crushes on boys were "weird" or something. After some time It would usually end with me looking at them as normal people, people I could just be friends with.

I wouldn't think of it as weird to kiss my friends and stuff, it just calms me. Haha, it sounds a bit like bonobo behavior.
>>
>>5950434
It's sounds like you want a boyfriend.
>>
>>5950034
You're not straight if you have sex with guys.
It's that simple.
>>
>>5950448
It's not any acute desire for me at the moment.
>>
>>5950455
You want a male friend that you can hangout with and have sex with, that's a boyfriend. Power dynamics and expectations are different in same sex relationships than hetero ones
>>
>>5950454
It might not be totally straight behavior, but perhaps there are some straight people who see fun in it and goes with doing that occasionally. In before: "they are called gay men".

>>5950471
I'll see what comes my way.
>>
File: Always relevant.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Always relevant.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>5950491

But

They are called gay men
>>
>>5950120
I feel like you have to think about how you feel about pussy. I have many times been attracted to straight guys and fantasized about being there little slut but I imagine they view sex with a guy as I view sex with a girl which is just

Nah I don't want it.
>>
>>5950034
>straight guys
>have sex with men
Choose one
>>
>>5950120
>tfw no qt fem friend to tempt me into facefucking them
why live?
>>
>>5950505
What straight guy doesn't want free blowjobs?
And it's from someone who absolutely loves cock.
>>
I've thought about asking my friend if I can suck his dick as a friends with benefits thing.

I'm a mtf though (but honestly I just look like a cute boy, feminine looking but don't look female) What are the chances he'll accept or will I just fuck everything up?

I really wanna suck his dick. He doesn't have to reciprocate in any way, I will literally suck his dick whenever he wants because I love sucking dick.
>>
>>5950628
Just ask him anon
>>
>>5950498
>this webm
Modern art why
Why is it your goal to make everything disgusting
>>
>>5950120
in the Victorian era, it was pretty common for straight men to let gays "service them". It wasn't considered gay to receive a blowjob, just to give one. women were too "pure" or hysteric to be of any use sexually.
>>
>>5950985
If only people didn't become so uptight about shit like that.
Why can't we have nice things?
>>
>>5951018
Because your gross beard stubble is not comparable to a 10 year olds smooth face
>>
>>5950240
me neither
when i look at people i always think they either look nice and interesting or ugly/fat and boring. I prefer androgynous people most of all, why would it matter if it's a male or female? Of course male would be better because they tend to have better personalities and i like being a sub, but still. I don't get straight people or cis people whatsoever, those niggers are weird and their whole society and beliefs holds on such a shitty rotten foundation that it's amusing to look at.
>>
>>5951044
I'm trying anon.
>>
>>5951062
Call me when you compare to a qt roman slave boy
>>
>>5951066
I'll make a thread when I'm there.
>>
>>5951075
I'll be waiting.
>>
File: 187252396000202.jpg (35 KB, 773x640) Image search: [Google]
187252396000202.jpg
35 KB, 773x640
>>5950034
>Straight guys who have sex with men
>>
How does Informed Consent work? When I call the doctor's number, what do I say?
>>
>>5952021
>hi I'm looking to get on faggot pills and I hear you guys give them out
>>
I knew a guy in high school and afterwards i always had a crush on and would always flirt with him. He knew i was gay and we were just freinds. He was really awkward with girls though and when we were 24 he let me give him head and the next time he let me do anything he actually fucked me. It was doggy style and even though i loved it you could tell he only did it out desperation for being s 24 year old virgin sometimes stimulation is all you need to keep it going

I know gay guys in the closet who have sex with girls
>>
"The ancient Greeks did not conceive of sexual orientation as a social identifier as modern Western societies have done. Greek society did not distinguish sexual desire or behavior by the gender of the participants, but rather by the role that each participant played in the sex act, that of active penetrator or passive penetrated."

Wow, you know the greeks had the right idea. And at the very least, straight guys who fuck men at least make us transwomen feel better about ourselves~
>>
>>5950034
Are you black?
>>
no you fucking cuck jew
>>
You niggers got trolled hard.
>>
>>5950677
I don't want to lose a friend. Surely there a things I can do or say to gauge his reaction before I ask to blow him?
>>
>straight
>have sex with people of the same sex

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
>>
>>5952357
Interesting. I'm not that old though, nor have I felt particularly desperate for sex, which I guess is common amongst adolescents. With "desperate" I mean mental distress due to not having/ have had sex. (I'm 18, *later* adolescens)

>>5952370
I'm not. I'm white.

>>5952403
I'm not trolling(?)
>>
>>5952598
No anon, just rip the band aid off
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.