[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you have attempted suicide and was it lgbt related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2104.jpg (280 KB, 903x561) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
280 KB, 903x561
How many of you have attempted suicide and was it lgbt related?
>>
>>5948838
I did when I was younger. I don't know if it was really gay-related though.
Ended up in a psych ward for 2 weeks after I overdosed on pain killers.
>>
>>5948838
LJEBT related qh
>>
>>5948838
>"lgbt related"
>hanging yourself with a rainbow flag
>slitting your wrists with sharpened 4 inch press on nails/broken shards of The Wild One dvd
>dropping a high powered wire exposed electric dildo in your bathtub
>>
Yeah when I was like 13-14 but that was back when I was retarded and did that shit for attention. I overdosed on ibuprofen pills. Should have took Tylenol
>>
>>5948914
you can't kill yourself on tylenol either lol
It takes a ridiculous amount, plus it's incredibly slow and there's an antidote.

Need to get some opiates if you want to od on pills. But even then fuck that, why not just buy a tank of nitrogen from a welding store and do the exit bag technique?
>>
>>5948918
If I had a bottle of opiates I would have no need to be suicidal. That shit makes you feel like you're in paradise. God damn i miss my norco pills.
>>
>>5948838
I nearly did.
Or rather, I had the sudden urge and opportunity to do it, but decided against it at the last minute and just carried on.

Not LGBT related. If anything, NOT doing it was, because I didn't want to take my boyfriend out with me.
>>
I successfully attempted suicide a few years ago and now I'm here
>>
Yes and was caught and stopped.
Not lgbt related. Just morbidly unhappy.
>>
Not ellbeegeetee related. depressed over the loss of my sister (who was the only one who supported me and also put me in drug rehab twice). tried to kill myself with booze and drugs but woke up with puke all over myself.
>>
Yes. No, I love being bi honestly
>>
>>5948888
kek
also, check them
>>
>>5948838
Almost. I ended up in the hospital for a couple weeks because of it. It was partially lgbt related at least. The rest was just the other fraction of my shitty life.
>>
>>5948838

I tried to asphyxiate to death w/ zip ties. It didn't work. I suspect it was trans-related, but I can't say for sure. I do want to die now, and that is definitely trans-related, although I am rational enough now to stay alive.
>>
I have. It wasn't lgbt related more stress and depression and general failure at life shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.