[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gender Stereotypes You Totally Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Sup Trans, what stereotypes about your gender do you conform to, or conformed to as a child?
MtF here:
>Love drama/shipping. My favorite episodes of cartoons were the valentine's specials and any episodes that featured love/relationships
>>
>>5947611
I like small cute animals and things, like bunnies, insects, kittens, flowers, crustaceans, squirrels, birdies.
>>
MtF here as wellll

>Like really sappy drama's even though I shouldn't
>Never lead conversations with others well, way better at listening
>Annoyed guys by poking them with stuff in elementary school because I liked them, didn't realize till later I was crushing.
>Liked playing dress up / house / roleplay which guys thought was boring.
>>
I'm ftm and my favourite colour is blue.
>>
>loved walking around with my shirt off
>practiced talking in a lower or boyish voice under the excuse that I was "practicing voice acting"
>fantasized about being onstage dressed as a guy singing bass
>fantasized about having a beard
>never liked my first name
>>
ftm here
>always wished i had a more "boyish" unisex name
>loved being shirtless
>i completely refused to play with "girl" toys and rejected any toy that was feminine
>hated wearing dresses and feminine clothing
>always wanted to play with the guys instead of the girls
>really into sports (but that might have just been my dad's doing since today i couldn't care less for sports)
>>
>>5950226
>retarded woman who didn't pay attention to what the thread is about
>>
File: 1456586913658.jpg (58 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1456586913658.jpg
58 KB, 450x600
>>5947611
ftm/

>worked on cars with my brothers
>wasted most of my youth playing vidya
>everything i owned had to be blue
>thought cooking was girly
>mean to all the grils
>always was the blue power ranger for halloween
>had hundreds of hotwheels
>>
FtM

>was funny
>>
I dunno, I like to cook I guess? I have a lot of good memories cooking with my grandma and aunt at family gatherings. I really pushed myself away from anything that could be seen as remotely feminine when I was little though, like I had a phobia level aversion to makeup. Then I just faded into nerdy androgyny for a while.

I've cried at things for being too cute more times than I'd like to admit though.
>>
MTF as a kid always wore my hair as long as I could get away with which until my teens wasn't very long. :(

Less defensive about that now post transition. hair is medium-ish atm. (The bisexual haircut)

I guess I wear skirts and dresses more than the average woman.
Aside from that not a huge amount.
>>
>transbian that likes her penis
>submissive
>likes computers, *NIX, programming
>unkempt low effort boymode t-shirt and jeans
>watches anime
>dating another transbian
>personality disorder
>>
>>5950501
Not that anon but that post looks perfectly on topic to me
>>
>capricious
>loves physical affection, hugs, saccharine shit like blown kisses
>cries once a year in public

i'm kind of nuts though
>>
File: MkZvRiq.png (266 KB, 903x270) Image search: [Google]
MkZvRiq.png
266 KB, 903x270
>>5947611
bi mtf
>love having a penis
>like being top
>masturbate in front a mirror frequently
>sex worker
>spend all day on pc

Never had any mental health issues though.
>>
MtF
My aspergers manifests half way between traditional man and woman symptoms
>>
last thread i saw that being easily startled or is a feminine trait is that true or am i falling for the meme?
>>
File: 1458091361778.gif (241 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458091361778.gif
241 KB, 500x281
MtF here
>love cute animals, Fluffy kittens are THE BEST
>Love cooking and preparing and serving food for people
>always get told I'm a really good listener, and have been called wise a few times when I've helped people work things through
>Always stand and hold myself like a girl, not so much camp, but more hip flaring and shy that boys
>Cry really easily, whether it's a sad anime episode, or a nostalgic song or a story being told by a friend, or a really happy thing. ALWAYS CRY. I also cry after every time I get angry for hours because I feel so shitty/violent
>sneeze, cough, burp, fart like a girl. In the sense that the latter two are very rare, and all of them are always really high pitched and quiet. Often got people turning around thinking it was a girl, only to then go "dude... was, that you???" when they saw no girl in sight.
>Naturally scream like a little bitch when I see anything scary (eg: FUCKING SPIDERS). >Hum/whine when i'm tense or scared to comfort myself subconsciously
>If something catches me offguard/I'm excited, annoyed. AKA I'm not thinking about my voice and what I'm saying, I will go higher pitched way too much like a girl to the point that I've had parents ask my friends if they have got a girl with them in their room. I also apologise to everything and everyone if I bump into it/them.
>Favourite colour is pink
>>
I like shooting squirrels with BB guns , not kill just stun them, then rubbing the fur on my feet while i gag myself. What should I sexually identify as??
>>
>transbian
>love girlcock
welp
>>
>>5952623

>Wanted to ride horses
>Also liked the romance themed episodes of cartoons
>Also like cute animals
>Like really sentimental books, movies, and songs
>Cry while watching the movies and a bit less often when reading the books
>Wanting to get married and have babies
>Hated sports
>Wanted to sing and act as a child (way too shy though)
>>
>>5947611
>>Love drama/shipping.

What kind of shipping do you prefer? Personally I like overnight delivery but then again nothing beats long-haul trucking.
>>
Mtf
All my friends were girls when I was little and crushed on boys all the time. They called me a fag/hit me and now I'm extremely cautious showing affection around men
cute amimals
Can't cry and I actually hate myself for it. Used to be overemotional as a kid. Though after a long night of repressing occasionally cry into my pillow for 20 mins
Does manga>anime count?
I buy manga on Amazon and accidentally (I swear) it turns out to be ecchi/yaoi without realizing. I'm embarrassed to own it but I then sheepishly read and enjoy them anyway
>>
>>5955903
I forgot:
Fantasize daily about being cuddled by someone tall/strong (bi-scum)
Wanted to make music/dance but tooshy
Have too many plush toys
>>
>>5955178
me exactly, I used to think that other boys were just assholes. Now I see it was me who wasnt normal
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.