[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My biggest fear is that my bf will cheat on me with cis women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1346340280_8487_Cheating.jpg (49 KB, 517x350) Image search: [Google]
1346340280_8487_Cheating.jpg
49 KB, 517x350
My biggest fear is that my bf will cheat on me with cis women. Am i alone
>>
>>5947100

I don't have a boyfriend, and I never had one, but I hope to have one. This is one of my fears. But I would say if he's cheating on you instead of doing the more common cheating routine involving trans girls where he has a cis girlfriend and you're the trans girl he's cheating on her with, there's something he wants from you as a long term partner he can't get from a cis woman.

I think a more valid concern for a trans woman when dating a cis guy is whether he would leave you for a cis woman if he decides that he would rather have kids, he's tired of keeping the secret of you being trans, or maybe he would have preferred you kept being trans a secret because now he's being scrutinized as gay.
>>
>>5947100
As a cisguy, I honestly don't know what to answer. I'd like to say that some guys are honorable enough not to do it. But then again, if I was with a transgirl I would miss pussy. Would never tell the girl, since I wouldn't want to hurt her feels. Don't know if I'd be able to resist cisgirl offering me some poon. Granted, if I was with a cisgirl I'd miss girldick and do the same in reverse.
>>
I will give you some advice. If he likes you for you. Then let him get some pussy every once in awhile. No emotional connection though. No repeat visits. Ect.
>>
>>5947541
>Then let him get some pussy every once in awhile. No emotional connection though. No repeat visits. Ect.
That's so treturous and cruel, unless the transwoman is happy being a cuckquean
>>
>>5947748
Women aren't cucks when their man gets a little extra every once in a while.
>>
>>5947811
How come women care more about their man getting emotionally involved with another woman than casual sex?
>>
my biggest fear is that my bf wont cheat. when we met he loved partying and living life, and i asked him to be monogamous.

now i cant help but think i changed him into what i wanted him to be, and thats kind of fucked up.

it'd be comforting if i found out he was cheating... then at least i'd know i didn't kill his sexuality
>>
>>5947903

Ask him if he likes being monogamous. And give him the freedom to fuck other girls if he wants to.
>>
>>5947903
tfw no gf who wants me to cheat.
>>
File: 1459359647378.jpg (54 KB, 350x383) Image search: [Google]
1459359647378.jpg
54 KB, 350x383
>>5947903
>gee I sure wish that my boyfriend was unfaithful so that I knew he loved me
>>
>>5947100
Ask your boyfriend about his opinion of children.

If it's anything but "I fucking hate them" then be warned. If he starts going on about "legacy" then be warned.

If it's purely for sex then what the fuck. You clearly didn't suck his dick enough
>>
>>5948296
>You clearly didn't suck his dick enough
How much is enough?
>>
>>5948296
>If he starts going on about "legacy" then be warned.
I've never heard a guy talk about his legacy before.
>>
bump for
>>
>>5948644
That's the biggest reason they want kids.

Carry on family name. Bit of them lives on after death etc
>>
>>5948445
"please not again honey I have work to do"

But that could also mean you just suck at sucking cock.
>>
>>5947100
>>5947541
ive always told my bfs they could sleep with other women

they never did, then they left me, so i guess im just awful in ways that aren't sex related

>>5947885
because love and enjoying being with each other is more important that rubbing a penis a little until goo comes out?

>>5948445
he has to ask you to stop because it hurts to cum
>>
>>5947885
I know right, its like they don't understand that the chemicals released during sex can lead to love arising between people, so being ok with having side sex can eventually lead to losing your bf anyway.
>>
Don't you hate it when they ask you to pick your gender, but Apache helicopter isn't an option.
>>
>>5948296
He hates them and loves me to bits
>>
I would be devastated if i hot cheated on with cis girl
>>
>>5947100
Cis dude here. I think considering the amount of bullshit trans people have to deal with means that your reaction is pretty logical and other people would probably share that feeling.

Just be sure not to stress/hurt your boyfriend with that, it will not help at all. It's definitely a difficult subject to navigate, but the best you can do to ensure that this never happens is to keep good communication with your bf, especially sexually. If he's satisfied, he will find no reason to go mess around.

(And if you're worried about not having the parts he wants, my answer is that sex is about much, much more than penetration of a specific body part by another specific body part. Get creative and show him how the sex between you two can be different while being great, IF he feels that way.)
>>
>>5950350

Would it be different if he cheated on you with a trans girl and you found out he was actually a chaser?
>>
>>5950904
It would be diffrent sort of hurt
>>
>>5949561
>I have always told my bfs they could sleep with other women

>they never did, then they left me
Maybe, just maybe they left you because you told them that.

I would honestly get worried if my gf said, yo anon, you can fuck random chicks if you want, it's totally ok.
To me that would mean, hey I'm going to fuck some people as well but don't worry it's just some fun on the sideways.

That would honestly make me so paranoid she's giving me hints she doesn't like me anymore and is trying to find someone else I would just leave her and move on to another girl who is interested in me for real.

Maybe I'm just paranoid or old school but I'm like a dog, I don't want to have another owner if I have one already (I know the analogy is retarded but dogs are super loyal).

>>5947100
I can't say for everyone I'm bi but I usually try to hide that since people automatically think someone bi wants to have orgies and open relationships etc etc.
But If someone is really into you they wouldn't go around cheating unless they have some flaw in their character. And if they are worth their salt but want to sleep with someone else they usually tell you and ask if that's ok.
Also you should only worry about that if there's some kind of hints in their actions leading to you to think about that, if you always think someone is cheating on you when you just met that person, chances are it will screw with your relationship since you will feel like shit all day plus being paranoid.

God that wall of text I'm out sorry.
>>
>>5947811
That's literally what cucking is
>>
>>5951276
oh no they were leaving me anyways its more of a desperate bid to not be dumped. and ive always made it clear its one sided, that seems important to not leave unaddressed
>>
>>5951901
Cucking is actually sexually enjoyed cheating. Cuckqueans enjoy watching their husbands be satisfied by other women. Not having an attachment to sex and letting your husband cheat is different and not a fetish.
>>
>>5951945

Then maybe the problem was more that you tried to improve your relationship by offering auxiliary benefits, instead of personally trying to make the core of the relationship better by communicating and doing what he wants you to better.
>>
>>5952203
Cucking was a thing long before it was a fetish, idiot. A cuck is someone whose partner fucks other people. Whether the cuck enjoys it sexually does not change the fact that this person is a cuck.
>>
I would not trust anyone again if i got cheated on
>>
>>5947100
>implying you're not the MtF he screws on the side
>>
>>5953387
Well since know all his friends no
>>
>>5948812
I hope not

Womb transplant when
>>
>>5952508
No you are retarded. A cuck is a man who let's his woman Fuck and get pregnant by other men and the raises those mens children. This why guys cheating on girls isnt cuking and frankly it's just those guys displaying their value. If anything most girls are cool with a little cheating from their man it even adds to his attraction because they know he chooses to be with them.

If a guy lets his girl cheat on him and get away with it hes just a beta cuck though
>>
File: 1458870370133.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458870370133.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>5956719
Could you be more underageb&?

Go >>>back to whatever shit board you crawled out of.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.