[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you want to get with your straight friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 480x364
Consider the following;
>most men don't manscape
>so get ready for a man bush
>and hairy butthole
>and butthole not regularly prepped for sexy time so it's probably really dark and their diet isn't based around regularity for easy prep so it's going to be horrible and no fun
>men are generally gross, especially straight men who in general dgaf
>prepare to help them through an existential crisis after you fuck/ they fuck you, especially if it's the first time for them, especially if you got them drunk first and played on their inhibitions/ they just got out of a relationship
>add to this list
>
>>
>>5944575
one of my fantasies it to get tied down fugged by a tranny and go through an existencial crisis, but she will help me get over and make me fall in love
>>
>and hairy butthole

this supposed to be a turn off?
>>
>>5944575
>most men don't manscape
>and hairy butthole
That is a good thing. I'm attracted to masculine physical traits, body hair included.
>and butthole not regularly prepped for sexy time so it's probably really dark and their diet isn't based around regularity for easy prep so it's going to be horrible and no fun
What are condoms?
Also, he could be the top
>men are generally gross, especially straight men who in general dgaf
Again, that's a good thing.
>prepare to help them through an existential crisis after you fuck/ they fuck you, especially if it's the first time for them, especially if you got them drunk first and played on their inhibitions/ they just got out of a relationship
I mean it's not like I'd expect a straight man to want to be my boyfriend to begin with.
>>
I just want to suck their dicks
>>
>>5944575
>their diet isn't based around regularity

As a (mostly) straight guy, that's bullshit. Life is way way WAY easier if you get the right amount of fibre in your diet.
I don't grow much hair, so 'manscaping' is limited to shaving off whatever itches, and occasional trims around my dick.

The gross thing? Pretty much. I am not a delicate person, and you can either like it or lump it.

> Existential crisis
Very briefly. Ended up giving a guy a handjob somehow, on the reasoning he was so cute and girly ANYWAY, it didn't count. Enjoyed it, shrugged, and changed the label to bisexual.

>>5944786
Expect hair and some odour. And probably a strange taste, because most straight guys don't drink a lot of fruit juice, or avoid strong-tasting foods.
I do, but that's because I'm trying to strengthen my immune system so I don't get sick so much.
Although takeaways are fucking delicious, so don't stick it in your mouth if you don't want to taste that.
>>
>>5944889
>Expect hair and some odour. And probably a strange taste
is this supposed to be a turn-off?
>>
lmao jokes on you fags I love him for his personality
>>
>>5946201
but don't you want to rim his hairy ass?
>>
>>5946216
yeah I guess so and he's definitely got a fuck ton of body hair (not that I've seen him naked) Greeks are hairy motherfuckers.
>>
>>5946242
Greeks are also hot af usually
>>
>>5946258
I cant help but get lost in his beautiful blue eyes every time we make eye contact during conversation, lol I wonder if he notcies. Realistically if he knew the way I felt he would be disgusted.
>>
>>5946287
>I wonder if he notcies

Most likely not. Straight guys are usually really bad to notice that kind of stuff, even when it's a woman that's into them.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 198x118) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 198x118
>>5944575
Hah!

Straight guy here, I just did it with the meekest softest 10/10 boy you could imagine. And I had none of those problems. I was originally gonna post about it here to boast, but reading some of these buttblasted comments made me laugh.

And you could add to your list that real men don't take it in the ass! They conquer and dominate others!
>>
>>5944575
First problem:
>gay sex is anal only
>nothing else
>fucking nothing

Second problem:
>hair anywhere
>turn off
Choose one.
>>
Straightfag here,

I regularly trim and groom my hair. I also file and clip my nails..etc

I don't do much else out of the norm for straight men.

I figure if I'm going to attract the one of two qt gaybois that can nab me it will be because of my hyper masculine straightness.
>>
File: 553159973.jpg (35 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
553159973.jpg
35 KB, 1000x700
>>5946314
>real man
>can't take a dick without feeling his masculinity is being challenged
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.