[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to be gay >want to be bottom >scared of trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: sumis-ahoge-confused.jpg (31 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
sumis-ahoge-confused.jpg
31 KB, 853x480
>want to be gay
>want to be bottom
>scared of trying to put something up my butt

Should I just stay straight or buy a dildo?
>>
Just buy dildo and stickit up you're ass faggot. Make sure to use plenty of lube and post picks.
>>
>>5942471
>>want to be gay
fuck off you cuck
>>
File: 1458813277656.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1458813277656.gif
912 KB, 240x176
>>5942471
I desperately want to explore my sexuality but havent got a cute bottom to put my penis in
>>
I want to be gay too. Being able to cuddle with a guy friend would be the best. <3
>>
>>5942471
Buy a dildo. Then if you like it, you can work your way up to dick. Train hard senpai!
>>
>>5942471

I've been getting fucked in the ass for years and it still terrifies me. I swear sex with me is like sex with a black widow spider where the male has to sneak up and stick her when she's unawares and if he gets away with it it all works out swell.
>>
>>5945052
>>5945491
Not OP, but should I start by using my finger? I've never even stuck my finger up my butt.
>>
>>5945510
Brah get some coconut oil (fractionated comes in a pump bottle and is always liquid) and keep it in your shower. Lube up and play around, see if you're into it. Bonus and cover story: after showering rub coconut oil all over, it's great for your skin.
>>
>>5942471
Got shit on my dildo when I tried that. Spent ages cleaning myself out beforehand.

Put me off bottoming for life tbf
>>
Stay straight, it's better, trust me.

I fap off to guys now and then, but I would kill for a tomboy girlfriend.
>>
>>5942471
Try with your finger first.
>>
You're not straight OP, or you have some weird fetishization of being dominated by another male that can't be defined as homosexual.
>>
>>5945672
>or you have some weird fetishization of being dominated by another male

Sounds like most young virgin guys who can't get GFs but want to feel desired. Probably into femdom as well.
>>
>>5945684
That describes me pretty well too.
Gay feels more like a fetish to me. But I wouldn't be against being really close friends with someone and doing gay shit in private.

Or maybe that's just me being bi. I don't know.

For the record I'm also into femdom but don't have much desire to get a girlfriend. I've kind of given up on the whole dating thing. Seems like a lot of effort.
>>
>>5945684
tahts what i thought. for years i feared that this was my reality, that really the answer to my weird sexual confusions would be to just get a girlfriend and then id stop fussing over it and feeling so inadequate and beta that id have to get a guy to court me to feel good about myself, and its clear to me now that it must be true. great.
>>
>>5945684
Or they're a virgin who can't get a gf because they're gay and have no desire to pursue women but are just confused and think they actually like women.
>>
>>5942471

Do it, go to a proper sex shop and buy something of average size.

Also get condoms that work for whatever material the condom is made out of and lube that agrees with both. (Ask the people who work there, they'll set you straight.)

Take it home, practice BJs with your dick out, don't cum for a week.

Wrap it up, lube it up, take it super slow. Notice how weird it is that some people argue homosexuality is unnatural even though men can achieve orgasm by having an object the size and shape of a penis pushed into them.
>>
How do I stop getting shit on my dildos?

I make sure I've shit earlier in the day, and used a douche

Still, shit on the dildo
>>
definitely start with your fingers mate

frankly i wouldn't be assed with a dildo until you're sure it's not a waste of time/money

all else fails and you need somethin bigger, condom+flashlight my dude
>>
>>5947940
It might be your diet. Your poop isn't solid enough and it's leaving traces behind.
Could always douche or enema though.
>>
>>5942471
>stay straight
It's too late for that boii
>>
>>5945099
Come be gay with me and we can cuddle together!
>>
>>5945052
>and post picks.
what if the camera on my phone is a shit?
>>
>>5948156

Okay!
>>
>>5942471
Better than me anon.

>Gay
>Bottom
>Don't want things in my butt.
>Still wish I could be penetrated by my bf somehow.

Wish there was some magic pill to make me like things in the butt or one to make me straight.

Also my bf will probably leave me since he's tired of frotting and blowjobs.
>>
File: 1458289518263.jpg (58 KB, 391x405) Image search: [Google]
1458289518263.jpg
58 KB, 391x405
>>5942471
best method: dont eat red meat for 2 days prior, make sure you shit sometime earlier before you attempt, go into shower, shave asshole area**, take your index finger and spread some lotion on your hole, stick your middle finger inside(it has the most reach) and pound the hard area an inch inside, you wont feel anything pleasurable if your not fapping desu so youre gonna want to already be hard and such. if you do a nice rhythm of back and forth between dick strokes and finger pounds you literally wont last 15 seconds
>>
>>5954120

You should try it. It feels great and you will feel like a little whore.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.