[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wentwort h-miller-responds-to-fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: wentworth-miller.jpg (139 KB, 920x1081) Image search: [Google]
wentworth-miller.jpg
139 KB, 920x1081
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wentworth-miller-responds-to-fat-shaming-meme-i-051506964.html

Why do all gay men hate themselves?

Is it a symptom of being hated on by other gay men, or do gay men only hate other gay men because they hate themselves first?

How do we stop this cycle?

http://www.advocate.com/commentary/2012/12/10/why-do-gay-guys-hate-other-gay-guys
>>
Living in a society were you are a freak that goes against the larger grain and often being told you are being reminded how much of a freak you are is more of a symptom.
Then you are told it gets better but it only gets more confusing, so there are more reason to hate what you are.
>>
Just one of the perks of being female-brained.
>>
>>5942092
Literally being a gay male is the loneliest most sad existence ever.

>hurr but grindr

Most gay men are sluts and just want a quick fuck and then you're left with possible stds
>>
>>5942143
Also, I had a similar stage where I force fed myself junk food to feel better because I was being bullied for being gay in high school.
>>
>>5942148
Straight guy here.
Is that why all the gay guys at my school were tubby? I always assumed it was just because they all were tiny manlets who didn't hold weight well.
>>
>>5942143
This

Why the fuck they're so against relationships I don't know
>>
>>5942173
Being fat makes you look less like a fuckboy. That was my reasoning. Finally decided to stop giving a fuck what people think of me and look the way I wanted to.
>>
>>5942183
They aren't against relationships, homosexuality has just always compartmentalized love and sex. When there were laws and regulations against it, they had to hide and come up with imaginative ways but when those laws disappeared and it was no longer seen as a diagnosis, technology had come so far as to remove that creativity.
More and more it became like shopping instead of the approach to have to be smart about what you are doing and more and more the love and sex schism widened.

As we became richer and gyms, fashion and such things became more affordable the previous people that were "victims" of their genetics (thin, short, tall, built) could develop into identities and subcultures that started a very rigid view of their identity.

Now you have no need to establish a relationship because everything you can get out of it is easily obtainable wherever you want, and easily available through technology.
>>
Being gay is gay.
>>
>>5942265
technically true.
>>
>>5942092
>Is it a symptom of being hated on by other gay men, or do gay men only hate other gay men because they hate themselves first?

or maybe it is a symptom of being hated by pretty much everyone else, especially while going through puberty and adolescence?
>>
>>5942282
Don't deny it faggot
>>
>>5942304
Why don't you see this in any other hated minority community? Only gay men and maybe straight women hate themselves to this degree.
>>
>>5942339
Because if you are, say, black, you might get hated by whites, but at the end of the day you go back home and your family is black, you go to work/school and you can easily spot black people, etc. You can easily find people to relate to.

If you are gay, especially if you are young, chances are 90% of the people around you aren't gay, so chances are that you are pretty much alone.
>>
>>5942423

But bi men don't hate themselves and they're the least accepted ones of all LGBTQIAPP2S+-%BBQ
>>
>>5942519
They are not the most hated ones. People just think they don't exist.

And they can always pretend to be straight if they need to. That's a huge plus.
>>
>>5942519
Bi men probably have more variations between them than any other part of the lgbt crew.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 827x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 827x491
Not all, I am gay and fat and like myself
And only into other fellow chubby hairy pandaren playing husbandos :D
>>
>>5944238
Do you only like fat people because you're fat yourself?
>>
>>5944252
I dunno, there is simply no sexual attraction towards thinner or muscle guys and I tried, while I feel a lot more attracted to fat guys where I can cuddle and squeeze and play vidya with compared to a girl like 'male'

And I am not even a top
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.