[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cis lesbians: Would you ever consider dating a transwoman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1440387607192.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1440387607192.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
Cis lesbians:

Would you ever consider dating a transwoman?

Why or why not? What would it take
>>
>>5940642
No, because I'm into women
>>
Why would I when even the most average looking female is as hotter than 99% of trans?
>>
>>5940649
Would you date a female-to-male transsexual? Would you consider them a woman?

>>5940653
What if you found an exceptionally rare mtf that you thought was attractive? Or you developed feelings for them for reasons beyond attraction
>>
She'd have to be cuter than me, but I would. From what I hear, they have no hair and don't smell like dick and that's the most disgusting things about men for me. If she was post, I wouldn't even have to consider it, that's a woman to me.
>>
>>5940670
>they have no hair
w-what
>>
>>5940642
Is the woman in the OP pic trans?

Jealous...
>>
File: 1451966329529.jpg (326 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1451966329529.jpg
326 KB, 700x1050
>>5940682
Yeah she's mtf
>>
>>5940670
>smell like dick
>>
File: genki approval.gif (482 KB, 479x270) Image search: [Google]
genki approval.gif
482 KB, 479x270
Sure, it would take me a while to get used to it though if she didn't tell me initially
>>
File: tumblr_njhs0gRBwa1u25sy6o1_1280.jpg (171 KB, 783x486) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njhs0gRBwa1u25sy6o1_1280.jpg
171 KB, 783x486
yes I would. not super strong into ladies only but i've only ever sexually been interested in women so I'm not sure if this is helpful to you or not... currently into one but not certain on if they are even looking for a relationship since they are still early into transition.
>>
>>5940661
Then she'd have to be post-op. I'm not licking ass
>>
>>5940728
You'd go down on this?

https://i.imgur.com/fA4lHnc.jpg
>>
>>5940738
Yeah. Looks pretty cute, desu. You're going to have to post gnarlier scars than that to get me grossed out, I've been with cancer survivors.
>>
If they show interest I wouldn't push them away.

I would because why not, they are women.
I would romantically be interested, sexually depends more on how we'd feel about each other.

Let their feelings be known very obviously
or else I wouldn't be sure if they would be
interested in me. Since it seems like lesbian
transwomen are more uncommon than
straight transwomen; at least on /lgbt/
>>
>>5940686
OH SHIT THIS TRANNY GOES TO MTFG

She was posting her cock and videos of her in trap threesomes though it doesn't surprise me she's on shemale yum
>>
>>5940762
gay anythings are less common than straights. why surprising?
>>
As a cis lesbian probably not. I want to stick my fingers and tongue in a warm wet vag. I want a lady shorter or 1-2 inches taller than me (5'4) and I don't want to think "this was a dude" every time I hold her or see old pictures of them as a dude or bring them to meet my family and have them know this was a dude. No it isn't for me.
>>
>>5940670
What does smell like dick mean exactly? You mean the smell of jizz?
>>
>>5940791
not surprising. that's why i'd probably only go for
them knowing they'd go for me first, because i'd
guess they are straight and not even think I have
a chance
>>
>>5940642
if she's cute, but i think most transwomen wouldn't date me

takes the same as cis woman, be attractive to me and get along with me, so it's probably not gonna happen since i'm an insufferable cunt

>>5940653
most female attracted cis females don't put any effort in looking female desu
i'd rather date a not really passing mtf that puts an effort than a cis woman that looks like an ugly ftm

>>5940673
she meant bodyhair most likely

>>5940670
>cisbian
>smell like dick
fuk

>>5940738
dude it looks like regular pussy with scars on the side, if someone gets grossed out they must be pretty oversensitive
i guess you can't show bad srs results on a blue board tho

>>5940795
i understood it as the smell of a boner/precum, jizz just smells like bleach
the only guy i've slept with had the same smell in his sweat to a lesser extent so i guess it might be pheromones or something
>>
if she passed well, had surgery with a normal looking vagina and i didn't know her pre-transition, sure.

...so most of the time, no.
>>
>>5940833
>>5940688

Are you people illiterate? I'd date a transwoman because she DOES NOT smell like dick.
>>
File: 1458100009946.jpg (375 KB, 680x1048) Image search: [Google]
1458100009946.jpg
375 KB, 680x1048
>just started hormones

Would a cis lesbian date a person who is early on in their transition or do I have to wait a few years before trying to meet people
>>
I'm the trans girl you don't want to date, I started late and look like a femboy with D cups, I don't try to look that fem, and I don't try to voice. I date straight or bi chicks, I've been abused by guys a lot in my life because feminine = gay, and it's ok to sexual abuse me for that I guess, I get violently sick when guys touch me.

And.... I'm in love with a trans girl, I didn't think it could happen, I was super weary even transphobic about it, but being trans meant I had more access to the community, and I just fell in with a group of perfectly stealth passers. They're super hot, all have had every surgery, Degrees, jobs , and wealthy families that accept them. The girl I met is smart, amazing, passionate, and literally the hottest girl I've ever kissed, and you wouldn't know she was trans unless she told you.
>>
>>5940937
probably the later
>>
>>5940642
>unwaxed brows
>no makeup except for unflattering lipgloss
>shit hairstyle

Literally looks like a boy with boobs
0/10 try harder
>>
>>5940949
how do you find girls who are interested?
>>
tfw I got hit on by a cis lesbian and invited over to her apartment and I don't even pass
>>
So I'm a gay cis male I've dated a trans guy and when it came to sex i really couldn't go through with it. We had the emotional connection but the sexual one was dead ultimately we decided that neither of us were selfish for wanting someone who could fulfill our sexual needs i still talk to him but now he's with someone who can satisfy everything he wants from a relationship. My friend who's a lesbian said she wouldn't be able to date a trans woman who hasn't had her dindaling removed i don't think thats a bad thing considering you're not entitled to go on dates or have a lover everyone has their standards
>>
File: CBPJm1UUwAAuWLw.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CBPJm1UUwAAuWLw.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>5940957
Is this a more acceptable pic of her
>>
>>5940984
>still zero makeup except for that same terrible lipgloss
>face looks even fatter and unshapely
Please stop now I'm getting nauseous.. It doesn't even look remotely female. It looks like a boy, and the styling is terrible. It appears entirely lacking self awareness
>>
>>5940937
Definitely wait. A lesbian isn't going to be into anything that looks like a dude.
>but bulldykes
Look like ugly women.
>>
>>5940997
You're delusional. You've got issues you should address on your own time, this ain't the place for venting them.
>>
>>5941010
you're the one with issues, chaser
>>
>>5940997
this >>5941010
>>
>>5941004
well I look like a dude and >>5940973
>>
>>5941010
>pointing out some ugly monster is ugly
Just stating the facts, bro. Show pictures of that dude to anyone on the street and they'd agree it looks like a dude with tits. Not my fault if you want to bang an ugly dude with tits
>>
>>5940959
Cis girls? Everywhere, most say I'm their exception, like they like men and me or women and me, there are tons of cis girls out there.

Regular passing trans girls? impossible unless you happen onto one, you have to know and be friends with people generally, most of them are always taken and in long term relationships after a couple years hrt.
>>
>>5941042

But Sue passes and is decent looking. Definitely not boy with tits tier.
>>
>>5941086
she's revolting and dates transvestites
>>
you would honestly be surprised at how many lesbians turn into absolute dick pigs once they learn you have one. wanting to try the real thing and begging trans girls to bareback them. it's completely weird and ridiculous.
>>5941070
maybe they just like you because you still look like a man?
>>
>>5940957
>>5940984
Your idea of what a woman should look like is seriously warped.
>>
>>5941118
>believing that women shouldn't looks like preteen boys
>warped
Delusional tranny detected. As a cis les believe me that nobody would assume that thing is female
>>
>>5941128
im a tranny and think she looks like shit too
>>
Stealth transbian here. I've been silently among you for years now. It's surprising how many lesbians from lesgen that want to kick out all trannies completely change their tune when we're one on one.

Then again I don't shit post unless it's a trans thread like this.

Soon I'll have SRS and hopefully I'll the trans thing wont even be a question anymore.
>>
I already have. She passed pretty well (she was one of those trans girls who always looked like a femboy) and I started dating her before I came to terms with my sexuality and before she came to terms with her gender. She realized she was trans and I realized I was gay at about the same time.

It makes things really complicated, not gonna lie. Especially our sex life. I hate being penetrated (yes, even by a strap on/dildo) so PiV was out of the question. I also hate sucking dick. That left us with very few things to do sexually, and I have a high sex drive so it's not like I'd date someone and not do anything sexual with them.

I'm dating a girl with a vagina now and I'm a lot more satisfied and fulfilled. So while I wouldn't rule it out, it would make our relationship very complicated and I'd have to REALLY be into her. Chances are I couldn't be in a monogamous relationship with a trans woman... just desu.

Also the girl posted in this thread is cute. I wouldn't say she's a 10 but she's far from looking like an "ugly boy". Even if she does look a bit boyish she's still attractive imo. But that's just me. I can understand that she's not everyone's cup of tea, although the comments saying she's an ugly man did seem a bit harsh.
>>
>>5940738

Also that post op pussy doesn't look bad. Considering I have scars (not near my pussy though lol) I'm not too bothered by them as long as they aren't super gruesome. It's whatever.
>>
>>5941154

I didn't realize t b h got autocorrected to desu. I still have a lot to learn, I see.
>>
Nope they all look like men, in ways they cant control, bony wide shoulders, man hands, i just can't get over the fact that they look like men.
Even if they pass 100%, they still have manlike gay boy voices.
All that, and they still don't even have baginas. Theres so many cute girls in the world, theres no reason to date an mtf
>>
>>5941173
Cisbian here. So much this!
There really is no reason to date an mtf even if they are post OP, nobody wants to lick some inside out frankenpenis. Besides if OPs pic is the most attractive mtf they can muster I'll pass.
>>
>>5940642
>transwoman

No such thing, I do not buy into your made up bullshit.

You are simply a man dressed as a woman and I am not a fag.
>>
>>5941191

I wouldn't say she's the most attractive mtf I've seen... but attractive mtfs are pretty rare while attractive cis women are far more common, so I'm fine with sticking with cis women lol
>>
File: 1452901837437.jpg (179 KB, 1024x710) Image search: [Google]
1452901837437.jpg
179 KB, 1024x710
>>5941191
>>5941173
>implying you can even get a girl
>implying you don't have to lower your standards like the rest of us or become a wizard.
>>
>>5941108
Yah I'm 100% sure that they like me because I'm an andro cute boy (and let's be honest, everyone likes tits) I'm not saying that I'm an example of anything, I'm just mentioning it because I'm (in a way) les, can date cis girls, was transphobic, and am now in love with a trans girl
>>
File: 1372785627866.jpg (147 KB, 714x569) Image search: [Google]
1372785627866.jpg
147 KB, 714x569
Why won't lesbians give me a chance

I can be your practice girlfriend until you find a cis one. Isn't that better than being lonely?
>>
>>5941294
Because I'd rather be alone than date a man you dense motherfucker
>>
>>5941224
The fuck is wrong with their noses?
>>
I love how most lesbians arent lesbians because they like girls, but because they hate penis
>>
>>5941305
If you don't put your mouth on a gaping penis wound then you're transphobic
>>
>>5940764
Share please, trip and videos
>>
I am transwoman and I have the opposite problem really.

Like I don't think I can date a ciswoman honestly even if she wanted to. My entire sexual experience has been with cismen and transwomen and part of it is I just like dick. While I have never tried to have sex with a post op transwoman I think I can do it so I don't think it is because I hate things with vaginas. I think my problem stems from disliking what most gay and bi women are like. I dislike modern feminism and the whole I androphobia shit that lurks around the lesbo community. Yes I get that you love being women but there is not reason hate things born male over it. Pretty much why I hate tumblr tier trannies too because of all the bullshit that goes along with it. I would be cool with being with a cisgirl if she was into guns, into classic liberalism, and wasn't defined just on her sexual orientation but those are just so far and few between and finding one who would be fine dating me is harder so I just don't even try. Besides that yes I love dicks and I am kind of indifferent on vags.

For the record, I think it is your prerogative to date whoever the fuck you want. If you don't like penis or transwomen then you have every right not to date one. The only real thing dislike about cislesbos besides that is the whole you are men thing. Honestly, people have a right to identify with however they see if and it would be common courtesy to respect that.

Oh, I could never date anyone who voted dem.
>>
>>5940750
Can't get anyone who isn't damaged as fuck eh?
>>
>>5941191
eye mean, god forbid their personality or the connection you have could be a reason?
>>
>>5940851
i'm pretty sure both me and the other understood it
>>
transbian here, in my experience plenty of cis lesbians are interested and started getting interested before i began to pass but after it was obvious i'm on hrt. i'm personally not ready to have sex though and i have some anxiety about cis lesbians, totally fueled by you shitheads on here.
>>
>>5941305

Different MtF here. I wonder what having that problem is like, being alone because you can't find a nice cis girl? I hear lesbians on 4chan have that problem a lot. It must suck. I have like 20 cis women lined up at any given moment, for every woman with an opinion like yours. You have the right to your views either way; good luck with your romantic life, friend.
>>
File: 1437963207699.jpg (25 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1437963207699.jpg
25 KB, 360x360
>>5941173
>>5941191

it hurts
>>
>>5940794
I have to agree with this anonnette. When I go down on a girl I want the tastes and textures of a girl and I'm just not sure I'd find that with a post-op MtF.
>>
No. What part of being into women do trannies not understand?
>>
Why would a trans woman want to date a woman? Women are revolting lmao
>>
>>5941501
Sometimes you would, sometimes you wouldn't. More often than not, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference apart from the scars. It comes down to individual surgeon's skills, and individual differences. It's totally understandable to be skeeved out by botch jobs though, as a trans woman I probably would be too.

>>5941470
don't freak out, anon. As long as you look cute, being trans is a positive modifier in the hyper-SJW queer woman community, which is pretty much everywhere besides 4chan. People will lose interest, but way more will gain interest, and you're like a gateway drug for bi women. Also, if lesbians ever say any of that transphobic shit irl, they're be instantly shunned and the only pussy they'd ever see would be from gross bulldyke TERFs. This is our world now :^)
>>
File: 1428123902813.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1428123902813.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>5941540
>Women are revolting lmao
>claims to be a woman

i knew you were all just men in dresses
>>
>>5941594
The prospect of being a 'gateway drug' for bi women doesn't sound very reassuring. Sounds more like we're just disposable fodder for cishet people that wanna experiment with homosex.
>>
>>5941601
I'm a shemale
>>
File: 1433744094218.jpg (511 KB, 1422x1422) Image search: [Google]
1433744094218.jpg
511 KB, 1422x1422
>>5941594
>tfw can't stand SJWs
>>
>>5941621

There's plenty of bi women who are into a committed relationship as well. A lot of them are just experimenting obviously, but if casual sex is your thing, it's pretty easy to be swimming in it.

That's not to say there's a shortage of women who take you seriously romantically. Like I said, the queer community is -all over- that shit. They're not the same options, but numerically you have just as many options, if not more, than a cis woman of equal attractiveness to you.
>>
There is just nothing hot or appealing about transsexuals to me.
Sure some people might think a chick with a dick is hot for an occasional fuck, but the fact that a woman is a female is part of what makes them sexy. the fact that those child bearing hips can actually support a living child, her tits can actually supply milk to her children. She grew up female, resulting in a certain delicate feminine personality that trans women fail to replicate.
Being genetically female is what makes women so beautiful
>>
>>5941684
this is creepy as fuck
>>
>>5941622
why don't you just stay a man then? you're pretty revolting looking as a female
>>
>>5941684

"hey baby your XX chromosomes really turn me on, but before we get serious, I need to know: how good are you at lactation?"
>>
cis lesbians: would you ever date an intersex woman who was raised as a boy, had ovaries removed at 15 because they were supposedly cancerous, put on testosterone injections for a few years and has an inch long clit but transitioned and passes as a scruffy tomboy with a gay teenage boy voice/ftm without top surgery
>>
>>5941689
it is true friend
you're male to female body has no allure to anyone but fetishists
>>
>>5941707

Pretty sure that trans fetishes are more popular than lactation fetishes, weirdo.
>>
File: manbro.jpg (15 KB, 307x437) Image search: [Google]
manbro.jpg
15 KB, 307x437
>>5941601
he is

he looks like a Harry Potter villain tbqh
>>
>>5941720
>lactation fetishes

lel wtf. men like nice tits and wide hips, because it ensures a healthy women to bear their children.
the only reason for sexual attraction is furthering the species.
there is nothing biologically appealing to a man about fucking a dick hole that leads to nowhere
>>
>>5941697
I lactate, like spurting jets of milk lactate, it's pretty embarrassing... Why do girls I'm with like this ;-;
>>
>>5941750

Good for men, I guess? You're in a thread about lesbians. Take your biological essentialism and weird breeding kinks to /d/, because that "furthering the species" bullshit goes straight out the window in gay relationships anyway.
>>
>>5941684
>breeder shit
Ew.
>>
>>5941766
>>5941771
i know i'm not a lesbian, just a bi male passing through that couldn't help but let you know how disgusting i think trans women are
>>
There are only two genders you queers faggots drink bleach or hang yourself cunts
>>
>>5941781
>bi male thinking he has any right to tell someone they're disgusting
top kek

anyway I wouldn't mind dating a trans girl if she was cute but it might be awkward in bed. Mostly because from what I hear most trans girls are really uncomfortable with their junk (understandable) and I wouldn't want to hurt her but I have a pretty high sex drive.
>>
I’m not actually a lesbian, I'm biscum, but I prefer women, so I'll answer anyway.

I wouldn't, desu. I find many FtM hot, but most MtF do not pass to me. I guess I'm more discerning than the average person though as I've studied a lot of anatomy, but it'd bother me too much. Even on the off chance they do pass, they rarely make an attractive woman.
On top of that, they often (or at least those I've met) seem to also have issues such as crippling insecurity, overt clinginess, SJWness etc. I mean I don't mind a little crazy, but it isn't exactly something I would look forward to dealing with either, you know? Not to mention, the neo-vagina thing sounds incredibly revolting.

The way I see it, there are no real positives to dating a trans girl, only many negatives. Sure, there must be some qt, mentally stable and generally dateable trannies out there, but the amount of cis girls with those attributes easily dwarfs them. So basically, why would I date an inferior facsimile when I could just get with the real thing?
>>
>>5941781

Hahahaha, oh man, sucks for you. Enjoy being rejected for being bi by any sort of woman who shares your breeder opinions, you beta emasculated cuck.

Don't worry, I'm sure a bunch of men will be into you for your child bearing hips and healthy milk-bearing.
>>
>>5941811
Is being straight a breeding fetish?
>>
>>5940977
You sound like a great partner anon and very mature. Can't speak for ftm but a lot of mtf just flat out refuse to get srs and most people don't want them because women with a penis is maybe the ftm gets lucky and has nice growth of a tcock but I've known more ftm who end up with someone than mtf who usually have to date chasers/futa lovers or accepting trans people not cis.
>>
>>5941834

No, but having a checklist for traits in a woman that you specifically like because of how breedable it makes her IS a breeding fetish.

Not that it matters, since the guy I was talking to was some gross bi person who will never find a man or woman who takes him seriously, anyway. Honestly, how retarded do you have to be to believe that "sexual attraction = reproductive fitness" bullshit when you're into guys as a guy? I'm laffin
>>
>>5941860
Maybe he has an mpreg fetish too.
>>
>>5941860
>having a checklist for traits in a woman that you specifically like because of how breedable it makes her IS a breeding fetish

really? i had no idea. i thought it was normal t b h what other purpose could sexual attraction possibly have?
>>
4chan is the hateful autistic gutter of the internet and any lesbian who frequents this board probably isn't one you'd want to be in the same room as offline anyway.
>>
>>5941872

hahaha, he probably does. Shame he'll never be able to use his child-bearing hips to bear children from his boipucci :'(
>>
> bunch of angry lesbian dykes
> bunch of angry mtf
> one angry bisexual cis cuck with a breeding fetish
No way this thread is bait or bs right?
>>
File: 1443147922204.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
1443147922204.gif
3 MB, 355x201
>>5941897
this thread is so funny
>>
>>5941880
If you're objectifying women based on how well they can pop out children you're a fetishist.
>>
>>5941880

Beats me! You should ask all of the people here that can't reproduce with the people who they're attracted to. In other words, just about everyone.
>>
>>5941906
nah, everyone does that subconsciously, even gays
That's why women like tall healthy looking men
>>
Cis chick. Nah. I like petite tomboy kinda girls without serious mental issues or dick. There's 0 trannys like that so nah.
>>
>>5941912
No because I guarantee you no women except those with a breed fetish think about how well some guys schlong could knock her up. Attractiveness is a separate thing for women. I don't even know why breed anon is here this is for lesbian and mtf neither of which want that.
>>
>>5941917

But how is that possible? How could you possibly be attracted to a woman with petite, boyish hips? Personally, I don't get it. I need my women to be able to have hips that can support a living child.
>>
File: beso.jpg (26 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
beso.jpg
26 KB, 350x350
>>5941923
idk I'm a lesbian, cis and all, and kinda like the idea of a girl having my baby or being good for that. It's just like thick hips and knowing a girl likes kids and shit. Guess cause I want a family and also sexually just like thick hips.

Kinda wanna do that put my embryo in my girl science baby someday.
>>
>>5941663
Going by the responses ITT, that assessment sounds like hugboxy bullshit.
>>
File: carol seleme.gif (2 MB, 380x571) Image search: [Google]
carol seleme.gif
2 MB, 380x571
>>5941927
Did I say boyish hips? Nah. By petite I just meant short and skinny. Tomboy I just mean short hair and that attitude.
>>
Honestly, if you think about it, trans women are the only women who are able to get other women pregnant. So basically, they're the best at being lesbians.

Make sure to partner up with a trans woman today, girls! Don't let your uterus go to waste.
>>
>>5941972
>transwomen are the best at being men!
>>
>tfw like petite skinny girls and thicc curvy girls
idort masterrace
>>
>>5941923
sure they do. that's why women like big dicks. its subconscious
>>
>>5942015

Admit it, none of you cis lesbians can resist that giant MtF girltinkler. It's subconscious.
>>
>>5942022
lesbians have a male sexuality, they like female biological cues like big hips
not dicks
>>
>>5941594
>don't freak out, anon. As long as you look cute, being trans is a positive modifier in the hyper-SJW queer woman community, which is pretty much everywhere besides 4chan. People will lose interest, but way more will gain interest, and you're like a gateway drug for bi women.

That's true. There are enough bi chicks with a trans fetish, if you can stand to use the d (and if not that's probably fine with some of them, too). Male chasers are completely uninterested in a relationship, like 95% of the time. They're really insecure about their little "attraction". Women are different...
>>
>>5941950
>Going by the responses ITT, that assessment sounds like hugboxy bullshit.
All the women like that are "obnoxious hugboxy SJWs" so they're def not on 4chan.
>>
>>5940642
if there post op sure
>>
>>5941950

Naw, I was speaking from experience. Like I said, you're -comparing yourself to a cis woman of equal attractiveness-. For a lot of MtF women, that puts them below average, which means they would have been passed over anyway. As long as you look like a cute girl, you're fine; the trans part isn't going to be what fucks you over, beyond making it statistically more unlikely to look like an attractive woman in the first place. If you're ugly, then that's all she wrote.

Also, I specifically said that those kinds of women are everywhere except for here. This website is full of people who can't find anyone IRL to listen to their opinion, and/or people who are fucking around and overplaying their bias because it's hilarious.
>>
>>5942136
>Naw, I was speaking from experience. Like I said, you're -comparing yourself to a cis woman of equal attractiveness-. For a lot of MtF women, that puts them below average, which means they would have been passed over anyway. As long as you look like a cute girl, you're fine; the trans part isn't going to be what fucks you over, beyond making it statistically more unlikely to look like an attractive woman in the first place. If you're ugly, then that's all she wrote.

But many cis lesbians date butch women that are kinda ugly/mannish as fuck. Haven't you seen passgen? Many of those girls are cute.
>>
>go on cute first date with lesbo off of dating site
>LITERALLY put that I'm a trans woman clearly at the top of my profile
>literally talk to her about how long I've been on mones and shit
>she calls me beautiful, shed never guess, kisses me, holds my legs, everything is perfect
>she realizes I have a dick
>like wtf she hadn't before?
>things get weird
>don't even know if another date will happen
It was a perfect date until that point
So I guess saying I'm trans isn't enough I need to also say "btw I have a fucking penis if that wasn't clear"
>at least she said she couldn't even picture a dick on my body, kind of an ego boost
>>
>>5942264

You really don't want to date someone that critically retarded anyway. They'd accidentially choke on a lego piece eventually.
>>
>>5941943

Same here honestly. I'm a girl and I think about knocking up my girlfriend a lot. It's really hot. That bi cuck is still creepy though lmao
>>
File: Vom.png (732 KB, 1300x417) Image search: [Google]
Vom.png
732 KB, 1300x417
>>5942108
>having a vagina
>>
>>5941407
>Oh, I could never date anyone who voted dem.

>Being a non liberal trans person

I'll never understand people.
>>
>>5942271
Independent, attractive, dominant, femme woman with a promising career and stable mental health
Anon, you have to understand I can forgive a lot of things for a gf like that
>>
>>5942329
>>Being a non liberal trans person
You're already a weird tranny, you don't need to be a society destroying socialist parasite on top of that, it's like you're asking for people to hate you.
>>
>>5942299
>lesbians
>>
>>5940642
>Would you ever consider dating a transwoman?

>lesbian
>date a man
That defeats the point, that would make them bisexual.
>>
>>5942264
>tfw not pretty enough for this

>>5942329
>dem
>liberal
>>
>>5941319
It's not a wound. You're being ignorant of medicine now, it makes you look like a dumbass, not like a crusader.
>>
>>5942338

Damn... I'm not trans, but that's like, my ideal woman right there. Fuck. I can see why you were able to overlook a lot of shit just to have a chance at that. I hope you're able to find a girl who's your type and is okay with your body.
>>
>>5942376
Right, exactly. You shouldn't be a society destroying conservacuck parasite on top of everything else wrong with you. Seriously, every time those radicals are in power, the economy goes down the toilet, we lose more democratic rights to a conspiracy of oligarchs, and they suck up tax dollars for their Caribbean excursions and femboy bathroom flings. You get less services for your tax dollar and less money in the bank when the moderates and liberals are out of office. And not American "moderate," but actual, cross-national moderate.
>>
>>5941407
>only likes dick and cis men
>in a thread about lesbians
thanks for the completely irrelevant two cents
>>
>>5942517
It's also not a real vagina.

That's like saying the porn star vagina molds that dude's buy to jack off into are also real vaginas.
>>
>>5941684
ew
I pray for any woman naive enough to date you
>>
>>5942624
why cause im a normal man? lmao
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 683x1298) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 683x1298
tbqhon as a transbian i don't feel good enough for cisbians (pic related)
>>
>>5942651
recent from the passing threads
>>
Is breeder troll still here?
>>
>>5942634
It's funny that you're bi and claiming you're a "normal man". Most straight people hate you.

Anyway, nobody's saying you have to fuck a trans woman if you don't want to, but it's funny that you refuse to fuck them because they can't get pregnant and because of "biology", but you are attracted to actual, literal men. Let me guess, you fantasize about them knocking up your boipussy, right? lmao. But in all seriousness, I'd love to hear how that works. How can you be so obsessed with breeding and biology when you're into people who by definition can't get pregnant and can't knock you up?
>>
I'm starting to fantasize about a trans woman having their way with bi breeder cuck against his will. It's pretty hot, minus the fact that I'm sure he looks like a gross neckbeard.
>>
>>5942651
Why.
>>
>>5942665
yes

>>5942684
the point is that what makes women attractive is that they are actual women, and not men dressed up and injected to look like women.

same with ftms, do you find men with no dick, just as sexually appealing as men with a dick?

do you find 5'2, beta males, sickly with no muscles, and ugly faces to be as attractive as 6'3 alpha males with muscles and pretty faces? because if the former is more attractive, that's biology telling you that that is a healthier partner. even if you are a man, all the subconscious biological cues to what an attractive man is are still there.
You wouldn't be attracted to a short ftm with no dick because he would appear to be an unhealthy and mutilated man, same with mtfs
>>
>>5941801
I'm biscum leaning towards women too. I would definitely date a trans woman, but I feel like lurking on this board has awakened a chaser-like fascination. I feel pretty bad.
>>
>>5942795

I like women, so no, I don't find "alpha males" to be attractive. Or "beta males". Or any males.

You still haven't answered my question though. If you're so obsessed with breeding, why do you like men? Stop avoiding the question, I'd love to hear your justification as to why you love cocks up your ass despite your breeding fetish.
>>
File: 1443157952918.jpg (24 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1443157952918.jpg
24 KB, 720x480
>>5942812
i never said i had a breeding fetish, everyone else told me i did
>>
>>5942835
That still doesn't answer my question of why you like men. You're not as good as being evasive as you think you are. Accept that you're a freak and that no woman will ever accept both your bisexuality and focus on reproduction.

Also, I think you do have a breeding fetish. I find pregnant women hot as fuck. Nothing wrong with that. Even if you're creepy and socially inept.
>>
File: 1426388503565.jpg (698 KB, 731x1280) Image search: [Google]
1426388503565.jpg
698 KB, 731x1280
Okay, Transbian here. Might as well throw down for fun.

I generally avoid pursuing lesbians due to the whole pre-op thing (I'd get the surgery if I could afford it, sadly, nope). Bisexual girls are my flavor of choice, because I have enough body issues without my partner cringing at my body. I've never understood why people take exception to an L not wanting to date them, that's their choice (that said I do hope they'll at least be polite about saying no).

I'm always amazed at the 'that's transphobic' (no, it's having a preference) soapbox some people scream from, as well as the L's who lose their shit at a trans girl for asking them out. Manners on both ends are always lovely. More then anything if someone doesn't want to date you because you're trans, they're just not gonna be the supportive partner you need or deserve.

That said I ended up with a girl who identifies L but we haven't tackled sex yet, we're taking it slow. If we break up over it, it happens. I love her and I want her happy, with or without me.

Before you ask, I've been on HRT for 3+ Years before L girl began pursuing me. (If you're going to pursue L girls for some reason, I'd suggest being at least 1 year+ on hrt myself).
.... and that's all. Have a nice day Anons!
>>
>>5942880
You're almost too reasonable for 4chan. What are you doing here? But in all seriousness, you seem smart and rational. Best of luck.
>>
>>5942892
Just keep getting sucked back in I suppose. It appeals to me when I feel the mood to chat randomly, also fun to lurk.

Thank you kindly and best of luck to you as well Anon.
>>
>>5940642
How about you, OP? Would YOU ever consider dating a trans woman?

Practice what you preach. If the trans ladies are as desirable as /lgbt/ says they are, this really shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>5942858
I did answer your question

>even if you are a man, all the subconscious biological cues to what an attractive man is are still there.
>wouldn't be attracted to a short ftm with no dick because he would appear to be an unhealthy and mutilated man

transmen are sexually repulsive as men, transwomen are sexually repulsive as women. everyone thinks this. I don't see what it has to do with having some fetish, actual reproduction has nothing to do with it, i don't even want kids.

>you're a freak
says the tranny
>>
No. Well. Idk
If they had the bottom surgery and were passable.
>>
Holy shit this fucking thread just reminded me why I only date men now.. Some you bitches are fucking vicious when it comes to transwomen
>>
>>5942299
>lesbians*
ftfy
>>
Cis lesbian, I would date a transwoman
As long as they're my type I don't see why it would matter
Personality and connection is the reason I'm gay, rather than just y'know boobs and vag
>>
>>5943063
>I'm a lesbian too!
>why won't you let me put my penis inside of you, you transphobe?
>>
>>5942549
Idk anon it just hurts that she likes literally everything about me, kisses me, caresses me, holds me, but because of a fluke miscommunication my cock fucked it up

It wouldn't fuck me up if I was used to it but I'm usually upfront about being trans so I've never ran into this happening with someone I'm attached to

Shes still texting me though so idk what's going on
>>
ITT: cisLesbians elitism
>>
>>5941684
If you're a lesbian why would the perceived fertility of your partner even matter? It's not like you're going to be knocking them up.

Also, both sexes can lactate, even the manliest cis male can do it.
>>
>>5941684
found the straight guy roleplaying as a lesbian
>>
>>5942971
When did I say I was a tranny? I'm not.
>>
Cis lesbian here, already have. But our relationship wasn't conventional. She was pretty cute, was on HRT for 2 years and passed well, but had a dick and I wasn't into that. Luckily she was into chastity and cucking so she was fine with just giving me pleasure and me not touching her dick, and with me fucking other girls with vaginas. I realize that's not how the average situation works so... yeah.
>>
>>5943744
H-hot
>>
>>5943744
i think that's more common with trans people than cis people at least? im pretty into being cucked, with guys but same diff. probably stems from being a weird freak who's not good enough
>>
File: oh hon.jpg (24 KB, 457x718) Image search: [Google]
oh hon.jpg
24 KB, 457x718
>>5942601
>>
>>5942892
I think you'd find most of the transwomen without trips (and thus screaming mental disorders centered on attention obsessions) have the same stance on things. The life we have very much encourages the idea of concession, self-priority, and handling rejection. It's necessary for survival.
>>
>>5940642

why in the world are you interested in lesbians anyway

they are fat, which means they hate themselves enough to self-abuse AND are physically ugly as a result, whereas crazy transwomen will at least sometimes physically abuse themselves (via hormone treatment, surgery, etc.) INTO attractiveness rather than out of it, so that at least your crazy, depressive girlfriend will be pretty
>>
>>5943744
>cucking passable trannies and locking their useless dicks in a chastity belt
That's my fetish.jpg
>>
>>5943917
to be fair some people trip in the trans threads and not on the rest of 4chan too. The trans threads can get confusing.
>>
File: X-FILES.jpg (39 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
X-FILES.jpg
39 KB, 540x300
>>5941466
>jesus. just how full of yourself are you?
>>
File: holyshit.jpg (162 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.jpg
162 KB, 1600x1071
>>5941684
>milk?
>>
>>5943973
are hot lipstick lesbians like unicorns?
>>
>>5944047
>who are you quoting
>>
>>5940686
why does she look like Skeletor?

>>5940642
it all depends now doesn't it. I mean I have seen some mtf that nobody gives a shit what's between their legs, and I've also seen some mtf that need to do something about that goatee
then as long as they don't suffer from that nasty need to assert that dominance problem men have, and post op, I mean at that point she is a girl.

>>5940795
look up dick cheese, its what unhygienic men get build up on their penis. never sniffed it, just herd stories.

>>5940794
i feel this way, and at the same time i don't. find a fine ass girl, and then tell me you wouldn't, its hard to make a good decision unless you have actually gone threw it.

>>5940848
if shes post op, at that point if she passes seamlessly, yeah, I'm up for it, if not, then no.

>>5940851
a lot of people are afraid to question their own sexuality, so questions like this make them uncomfortable

>>5940937
five o'clock shadow means no.

>>5941521
>>5941540
don't be like that.

>>5942338
i don't think that girl exists.

>>5944069
Yes anon, Yes they are.
i would kill for a unicorn, but i have yet to be able to touch one.
>>
>>5942601
Holy shit I actually read that whole thing and cringed so fucking hard.

That kind of shit is the reason my experiment with being a redditor years ago was so fucking brief. I saw the trans culture on 4chan (at the time it was just mainly on /b/) and thought it was infinitely more level headed than that shit hole of a site.
>>
I'd be okay with it if she was cute, not a bitch, and we had enough similar interests. I don't know about sex because penis is gross, but I'd be okay with doing bondage stuff.
None of them would probably want me though, I'm too butch.
>>
>tfw considering coming out to gay friend that was hitting on me like crazy recently and I kinda like despite the fact that I've only ever been attracted to men until now
>see lesgen
>see this thread

Fuck this, I'm gonna keep her in the friendzone.
Dating women seems to involve way too much bullshit.
>>
>>5944128
its true you know, butch have a harder time getting girls then lipstick by miles.
>>
>>5944103
Yeah the reddit trans groups are probably even more cancerous than mtfg
I actually used to go on their sub for agp for a while - it was pretty good but then someone with power ended up getting triggered and deleted and banned it all
>>
>>5944140
>>5944103
I mainly hung out on /tlg/ myself, mtfg had too much drama way back when (haven't been in awhile) and reddit's never appealed to me.
>>
>>5943423
cis lesbians really are the patricians of the lgbt community, if not all the sexualities desu

Im trannyscum and there is alot I agree with the TERFs on
>>
>>5944194
i think tlg was pretty good for a while. now it's just a few weird trips having a chatroom
>>
>>5944324
>cis lesbians really are the patricians of the lgbt community,
I live in Cali and a large portion of my friends are CisLesbians, i really don't see them as 'partricians'. Maybe it's because every male friend i had was really annoying about how attractive they're suppose to be, and i don't see that either since i know the real thing.
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>5942601
First comment:
>"Oh hon"
>>
>>5944371
the OP deleted their account so I couldn't find the post or pictures but it seemed like it was a complete no effort nonpassing non hormones kind of deal, and then the whole "ugh i shouldn't have to enable cis gender policing i should be able to go into womens bathrooms with my beard because ahoeifwheofiwehfowief"
>>
If she passes 100%, including an incredibly realistic neo vag, and she seems mentally stable, then yes.

If no then no. Don't like dick, don't fuck crazy.
>>
>>5944324
TERFs are at least logically consistent if you accept their (batshit insane) premises, which is more than can be said for the standard SJW crowd. I don't agree with them but it's kind of sad that they're all so old/dying out. Feels like my old racist, no nonsense grandpa is getting sick.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>5944496
>If she passes 100%, including an incredibly realistic neo vag
You'd be still fucking XY cells, remember that. :^)

Your XX cells would be literally touching the cells of a male - the same cells that also make up benis and balls, remember that. :^^)

>Your gold star status: Revoked :::^^^^^)
>>
>>5944515
I mean, I could be XY. I've never tested my DNA. I don't care about genotype but I'm very much attracted to the female phenotype so that's what I want to see. Stay mad I guess.
>>
mtf lesbian checking in. I don't like anyone touching my garbage but vigorous humping and pleasuring my partner are things I'm totally down for.

I've actually been going after guys lately because every girl that I've gotten with is just straight and wanted to fuck a "dickgirl". But even the dudes I go after just turn me down anyways.

>mfw my only relationship was sexually abusive
>mfw when 3+ years into HRT and still get sir'd
>mfw when 25 and still lonely
>mfw I'll never grow old with another woman and hold hands forever
>>
>>5944515
>caring this much
What ever happened to do what you want?
If you like it then fuck it, if you don't then don't.
It's literally that simple, caring about what chromosomes are in the cells is borderline insanity.
>>
>>5944554
I think it's satire, they're trying to imply that caring about genitals/passing is wrong. Muh cotton ceiling
>>
>>5944450
>nonpassing non hormones kind of deal
>go into womens bathrooms
WHY
even with ffs im still scared to use the womens bathroom
>>
>>5942570
>Seriously, every time those radicals are in power, the economy goes down the toilet,
Ok you had me going there but you played your troll hand too hard 2/10. Dial it back next time bro especially since this administration when dems had a majority in both houses and controlled the executive the deficit was at an unprecedented 1trillion dollars, it wasn't until conservatives gained majority in houses that spending was cut back, it's still ridiculously overspending. We also have ridiculous currency inflation now that dems are in charge and the dollar is collapsing just look at exchange rates. Foreign Nations are also dumping US debt at record rates anticipating a collapse.
>>
>>5944547
>>mfw when 3+ years into HRT and still get sir'd
>>mfw when 25 and still lonely

are you me?
>>
File: 1450691854641.png (31 KB, 213x214) Image search: [Google]
1450691854641.png
31 KB, 213x214
>won't date transwomen claiming it's because they are too manly
>instead dates an obese bald bulldyke who looks manlier than most cis men

I'm not even a transbian but this always makes me lol.
Just admit trans people gross you out, it's easier to deal with than being lied to.
>>
>>5941594
>Sometimes you would, sometimes you wouldn't. More often than not, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference apart from the scars. It comes down to individual surgeon's skills, and individual differences. It's totally understandable to be skeeved out by botch jobs though, as a trans woman I probably would be too.

Maybe I don't know enough about a MtF biology, but I can't imagine that a MtF produces the same amount of fluid when aroused that a cis woman would. And while every woman tastes a little different I would think a MtF would taste a lot different.

Having said that, I might "date" a MtF (as in go out, no sex) or I might even have sex with one (I have a high libido) as a one-time try but not sure I could date with the intention of a long-term relationship.
>>
>>5940642
The whole point of being a lesbian is not liking penis.

And look, I know neovag surgery makes it look pretty realistic, but it doesn't function like a vag. I like vags that get wet and squirt.
>>
>>5943729
I know your not. You talk to much like a woman. Weirdo and creepy are woman words
>>
File: 1312427484014.jpg (64 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
1312427484014.jpg
64 KB, 500x704
>>5941191
>Calling yourself a cisbian
>>
>Asking this question as if 4chan is going to be representative of all cis lesbians
4chan is light years away from representing women, much less lesbians. Have you seen the women on here? Go to /cgl/ or /soc/ my man.

Obviously the most lesbian of lesbian women are going to be exclusively attracted to femininity, so the more you have of it, the better your chances are with them. But of course this shit is on a sliding scale and everyone's preference is going to be different. Some girls might not mind or even enjoy your broad shoulders, your lack of hips, your bossy brow, or any number of "tells" you might have (I must bring up once again that there are many, many cis women who have some or even all of these features).

Obviously there are going to be some stuck-up weirdos who just can't get past the fact that you were once a dude. There are also those people who for some reason think this is still the 1950's and trans vaginas are just weird holes instead of something that's been nigh perfected by the best doctors who know full well that there's good money in this.
But ASK YOURSELF fellow tranny: Do you REALLY want to be with these kinds of people ANYWAY?

If all else fails just go after bi/pan girls. There's statistically more of them than lesbians anyway.

The moral of the story, of course, is the same it always has been. Be yourself, take care of yourself, and don't try to change yourself to be more attractive to someone. See who you click with. That's it. This fucking question gets asked every fucking day and it always turns into a circlejerking festering pile of shitpost DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5945244
>This is what they have to tell themselves

i'm chuckling
>>
>some lesbians get so worked up over trannies they have to rant about them like crazy
lmao where do I find those types of people
>>
I hope they want to be with a soft butch MtF that still has a hard... °~°
>>
As a cis lesbian you mtfs should be glad that most cis lesbians dont want anything to do with you. Though not all of us are bad but just from my experience with partners lesbians are some of the worst human beings in existence. Selfish, petty, dishonest, genuinely insane etc.
I could go on but seriously count yourselves lucky.
>>
>>5944086
>look up dick cheese, its what unhygienic men get build up on their penis
Women can get an equivalent thing around the clit and in lip-creases, it's just dead skin and sweat.
Most human body odors are actually from bacteria eating your waste with some influence from hormones, diet, and environmental factors.
>>
>>5942338
>she wants to see me again
>she hasnt said anything about being okay with my junk
Christ. I'm going to end up getting hurt aren't I?
>>5944086
>I don't think that girl exists
Okay, well I mean, she's not high femme, more like edging on soft butch with femme clothes and no makeup, and I barely know her so idk what her mental health is like. But it seems okay.
But she def exists
>>
>>5945377
I know her. Sue Lightning. she'sreally nice. likes to cosplay and play FF and street fighter. She's dating Natalie Mars
>>
>>5944947
Good news! They get wet and squirt. They also clench, create internal mucus, push out material, and are both resistant to and prone to the same infections as natal vag after about a year. The human body works mostly by hormone levels and tissue proximity. Change those and functions change. Your ignorance of biology and medicine does not define reality, thankfully.
>>
>>5944826

I've seen too many fat, ugly bull dykes get dates to agree with you. Otherwise, stay golden senpai.
>>
>>5945426
so why is she being posted in a lesbian thread when she's dating a man?
>>
>>5945432
eeeewwww
>>
>>5945432
I remember reading about how they end up smelling different cause of not having the same bacteria as a cis vagina but you can take something to avoid that, is this true?
>>
>>5945484
>I remember reading about how they end up smelling different
only happens with the colon technique iirc
or if you don't know how to treat a vagina obviously
>>
>>5945496
>vagina that smells like poop
im not even a lesbian but this is hilarious
>>
>>5945466
You suck at reading
>>
>>5945506
But that technique is seriously outdated and shouldn't really be used any more. and usually isn't.
>>
>>5945432
That's fucking terrifying, just get surgery to grow yourself a girlfriend and stay away from humans
>>
>>5945266
Of course you are because once again you're a fucking TROLL
why am i even on 4chan
who wants to make people mad.
>>
File: tumblr_muqoiqcMaJ1ri8f9fo1_1280.jpg (230 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muqoiqcMaJ1ri8f9fo1_1280.jpg
230 KB, 853x1280
>>5944826
Female != femininity.

Those butch dykes still look like women, even if they're not feminine. Especially when they're naked, which is really the only time them being female matters to me. Fat is turnoff for me but masculinity itself isn't. I just want tits and vag mang
>>
>>5945526
>sup ladies I totally hacked up my penis, that means I'm a girl now
>>
>>5941540
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>5941154

Why don't you like being penetrated?
>>
>>5945536
you sound like a closeted ftm. do you have informed consent nearby?
>>
>>5943744
I wish I could be your girlfriend.
>>
>>5945950
I wish Avril Lavigne could be my girlfriend too.
>>
>>5945896
>intersex freaks
>women
>>
>>5945355
Yes that is true.
you're knowledgeable.
+1 for awesomeness level.

>>5945377
She would fall in the unicorn status. Does she like you anon?
Cuz you know we can like all we want. Its if they like us back that matters.
>>
File: Avril.png (535 KB, 487x640) Image search: [Google]
Avril.png
535 KB, 487x640
>>5945973
In my heart she will always be the cutest girl in the world, like she once really was.
>>
>>5946002
Shoo shoo tranny scum
>>
>>5945987
Like I said on the date she kissed me, caressed my legs. We had a good time and chemistry. She just got weird when she realized what's between my legs (and to reiterate I put trans woman on my dating profile and she didn't realize, assumed I was ftm or post op or something like wut)

She's texted me back stuff like she had a good time and likes me and heart emojis and idk what's happening now. I feel like I'm gonna get stringed along while she thinks about it and then dumped
Bit ya, short, fem style other than no makeup, dominant in bed/equal in public (I seemed to take the lead actually), hard working nursing career, rly attractive to me. I guess risking hurt is worth it
>>
>>5946036
lol like anyone cares what a dyke thinks. go back to dykegen
>>
>>5946085
You're just going to have to tolerate it, sempai. Gay men are retarded from their many diseases and unchallenging, slutty lives. It's important to understand their limitations and pity their incompetence, if for no other reason than to reduce your own stress.
>>
>>5945293
Fuck off and die larry
>>
>>5940642
This is just for shit but would you ever a psychotic Femboy who gets mtf type procedures but doesn't think of themselves as a girl?
>>
>>5945140
You have to because now on 4chan lesbian has taken on the meaning of mentally ill straight men who mutilate their bodies
>>
>>5941470
What do you expect this is a TERF board.
>>
All these replies clearly show that lesbians hate transsexuals therefore why are transbians constantly being accused of "doing it to get girls". Sounds to me like being a transbian utterly destroys your dating chances.
>>
>>5946184
Count again, shitposter. There's tons of lesbians that don't care, as long as she's passing.
>>
>>5946155
it's funny because despite how much people here hate nonbinary types and older transitioners, /lgbt/ reads like a very typical femme shaming, misogynistic part of the queer community.
>>
>>5946002
Are you the same trash that goes on /his/ and calls everyone who disagrees with you "/pol/"?
>>
>>5946184
4chan isn't really representative of the lesbian community, just the autistic basement dwelling part of it
>>
>>5946199
Well let them all vote in this poll

http://strawpoll.me/7230525

And we will see.
>>
>>5946226
I blame g
>>
>>5946247
not nearly enough votes
>>
File: tumblr_mvbhfgWvSI1s852lfo3_1280.png (422 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvbhfgWvSI1s852lfo3_1280.png
422 KB, 720x404
>>5946226
it's because for some reason 4chan dykes feel like they're competing with straight men so they have to be just as irrational as men in all aspects of their lives.

every lesbian i've met irl accepts transwomen as women. dicks and strap-ons are the same thing, as long as you aren't objectifying your partner. what this board proves is that 4chan lesbians are more sexist than even cis males are irl.
>>
Trannies are sort of a bastardization of womenhood in my opinion, they can be physically attractive but in the end they're still just men in women's clothing, even if they get their dick pushed in and go on hormone pills.
>>
>>5947071
that's because there is only 10 lesbians on /lgbt/
>>
>>5947121
is womanhood about bleeding and pooping out babies? is it about growing up with two fuckholes instead of one? is it about making less money? is it about being emotional? is it about being micro-raped by society every moment of every day? or is it, as you've clearly stated, about making sure the definition of the "no boys allowed" sign on your clubhouse as broad as possible?
>>
>>5947151
No, it's about being born a women you retard. You can't just "become" a woman after being born and raised a man your whole life. Grow up, and get some mental help. Who are you to tell me, a born woman, what womanhood is?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.