[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how rare is Bisexuals who are equally attracted to both men and women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1450534730463.jpg (159 KB, 840x623) Image search: [Google]
1450534730463.jpg
159 KB, 840x623
as in equal leaning towards liking both feminine and masculine traits. Being in the middle of the kinsey scale.
>>
I scored 3.4 on the scale. Its pretty equal for me. On /lgbt/ it seems most bis are interested in women and girly looking men tho.
>>
>>5940449
Most bisexuals prefer one or other. I never met someone who likes both same. I prefer women because gays can't give you children or happiness. Gays are just disposable holes
>>
>>5940449
I'm a 3.
>>
Im not sure when you can say something like that is equal.
Over the last month my attractions have been about 7:3
but then over the last year might be 4:6, I havent been keeping track.

It doesnt seem to be static
>>
>>5940459
women:men I mean
not tried the kinsey i'll do it now
>>
>>5940459
I bet that would something to do with going on/off HRT.
>>
I scored pretty close to an even 3 (2.50) on the Kinsey quiz but I'm an FTM so it could just be the rampant thirst.
>>
>>5940456
This.

They're so easy to pick up when you come across as a str8 man.
>>
>>5940459
Yeah most filthy bisexuals I know have an ebb and flow
>>
>>5940473
nah I'm not trans, just some guy.
and got a 2 most times

>>5940556
Hey! I'm only somewhat filthy.
>>
>>5940620
you will be filthy after I'm done with you, you little punk ass fem boy.
>>
File: 1421841622955.jpg (356 KB, 871x1000) Image search: [Google]
1421841622955.jpg
356 KB, 871x1000
I'm completely down the middle. I find men and women to both be amazingly beautiful. I prefer feminine women and masculine men but I like androgyny too.

Though, I may be biased because my sexuality is almost completely focused on giving sexual to others and I just want everyone to make everyone feel good no matter how attractive they are.
>>
What test are you people using for the kinsey scale mesuring?
>>
>>5940687
you better be strong, i'm the top in this engagement
>>
>>5940707
Ur skinny legs can kick all they want
it wont stop the D train

:^)
>>
>>5940712
resistance, hot
>>
>>5940517
right.
>guys are easy
>>
File: killyourselves.png (112 KB, 503x328) Image search: [Google]
killyourselves.png
112 KB, 503x328
>>5940449
>mfw they don't exist but edgy cunts say they do
they don't, at the very least not amongst males.

Some men (and women) SAY they are "equally attracted", but alas, they are literally TheAmazingAtheist (snowflake types).
I believe women are more "prone" to be bisexual, whilst males - absolutely not.
>>
File: thefuck.png (431 KB, 553x522) Image search: [Google]
thefuck.png
431 KB, 553x522
>>5945218
quite frankly I'm talking about bisexuals, in general.

i seriously think men who call themselves bisexual are gay (if they have a typically gay persona/ appearance) or straight (if they have a typically heterosexual persona/ appearance).

In the end though, what I've come to notice is that A. LOT. of male "bisexuals" end up transgender...
>>
>>5940456
>>5940517

Degenerates.
>>
I mostly date bi guys (not on pourpose), and most of them prefered men.
The ones who were out were higher on the kinsey scale, while the ones who would be closer to 3 or 2 were closeted.
I also have meet guys who prefered women, but no one has ever told me that they liked both gender equally the same. They even say their prefereces change over time.

I think I end up with bi guys because I like guys who have a masculine personality. And despite me being gay, I mostly hang out with straight guys and I'm not stereotypical gay, while having a "delicate attractiveness" (This last sentence are not my words)
>>
>>5945331
whose are they then, sounds like some john travolta shit
>>
File: 1438382267445.jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1438382267445.jpg
95 KB, 640x640
>>5945240
I don't see why men can't be bi. That's one thing that frustrates me. If your a girl and bi it's "oh that's awesome (and they're thinking I bet she'll kiss another girl at a party). If you're a guy it's "dude you're gay! I can't believe you like dicks! You're just in denial bro you're gay"
>>
Extremely. No one goes by 'Bi' anymore regardless. There are a million newly created, redundant fucking terms to pick from. Have at it.
>>
>>5945346
Guys I dated. And girls.
At least is better than being called cute(?)
>>
Where am I on the scale if I go for women but would ram androgynous wide hipped twinks?
>>
>>5945384
1 or 2
>>
>>5945390
2nd is the best B)
>>
>>5945371

Its better just to say "I fuck guys and girls"

No one can refute that, its an observable action.
>>
>>5940449

God, St. George was a dick.
>>
Any way to stop "cycling"? I'd rather just be gay or straight, I hate this.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.