[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a gay board with trans stuff and a gay board with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 307x173) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 307x173
Can we have a gay board with trans stuff and a gay board with no trans stuff? You guys are weird :( but you should still have a board
>>
>>5940229
most "gays" are just trans in denial though.
>>
>>5940240
I don't think that's how this works
>>
>>5940229
Yeah, but they lumped everyone in together, even though the Ts tend to push out the LGBs and demand even more alphabet soup.
>>
>>5940240
>if you disagree with me, you are actually exactly like me in every way!

this is what trannies literally believe
>>
>>5940374
>gays and lesbians
we just want the right to get married and not be lynched in the street
>transsexuals
DON'T OPPRESS ME BY ASKING WHAT MY GENDER IS! THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
>>
>>5940406
Please do not lump Transsexuals in with Tumblr Transtrenders. Esspically on 4chan where the trans population hates them
>>
>>5940416
http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/28/new-york-can-fine-you-250k-for-misgendering-somebody/
except it's not limited to tumblr
>>
>>5940469
no shit its not limited, because the tumblr fucks took over the movement. We got a push because it basically became a fad tacking onto a group treating it as a medical condition.

But its not like the trans people on here agree with all of that shit.
>>
>>5940381
Trannies also believe mutilating their bodies changes their sex
>>
>>5940485
happens to a lot of movements. Right now the trans movement is going through the same shit the gay and lesbian movement went though in the 70's. Too many people pulling in too many directions.
>>
>>5940492
Post Op can look passable now and scientifically the Tissue turns into Vaginal Tissue,

Science says its a vagina,
>>
File: meta-chart.jpg (88 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
meta-chart.jpg
88 KB, 1200x800
Drop The G
>>
>>5940229
>and a gay board with no trans stuff?

called /fit/
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.