[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I just came out to my mother. She told me that she wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: feels.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
Today I just came out to my mother. She told me that she wants me out the house as soon as possible, and to not come back until I'm "normal again". She will probably tell my dad soon and then all hell will break loose.

What should I do? I only finished high school last year, and I don't have much money and can't drive. How can I survive on my own?
>>
>tfw no one gives a shit

Oh okay then....
>>
You cant. You'll instantly be homeless. Do what any homeless person would do assuming they want to get back on their feet. Live at a friends or a shelter until you can make enough money to make rent. There are also shelters for people in your exact predicament. Just google it.
>>
Kid. It's good you finished high school. I know a bunch of retarded straight people that didn't.

I hope for your sake you have an idea of where to go or some friends to help you.

Idk. Find a beard..if you even want to go back
>>
Steal as much shit as you can from your parents and pawn it

Buy a bus ticket to anywhere and never look back
>>
>>5939799
Because that's completely possible if you were still living in the 1920's.

OP, don't fucking do this. It'll build more resentment and they'll be far more angrier with you for that that you'll have the law after you as well.

Do you want your first serious relationship to be with some shithead in jail who makes you kiss his snake tattoo on his neck while he forcible penetrates you until your both bleeding and crying. Because that's what'll happen if you steal their shit and run away.

What you can do, is Donate everything you've got to Hillary Clinton, she's willing to help the LGBT community with everything she's got.
>>
Go to a shelter.
>>
>>5939868
Also see an lgbt support group.
>>
OP your options depend a lot on where you are and what you have to work with. You need to find a path to financial independence, which may be difficult.

There are resources for LGBT youth but may not be available in your area, especially if you are far from a major population centre. If you are lucky enough to be qt (and willing to trade on that) there is the option of finding a sponsor (i.e. sugar-daddy) or other things.

The safest thing is to try to work things out with your parents until you /can/ get yourself set up to live independently: job, apt, etc. If you can't drive you may want to rectify that ASAP, and if that's not possible, look for jobs in places with public transport.
>>
File: 1356212370985.jpg (19 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
1356212370985.jpg
19 KB, 300x136
>>5939827
>Donate everything you've got to Hillary Clinton, she's willing to help the LGBT community with everything she's got.
>>
>>5939887
Sugar daddy you say? This might work a bit. I'm 5'2, with girly lips and eye brows.

Is anyone here interested?
>>
>>5939721
turn tricks on hollywood boulevard
>>
>>5939721
don't leave. Lock yourself in your room. If they try to break in yell you are going to kill yourself.

If they manage to get into your room, just keep yelling. Whatever comes into your mind, it doesn't need to make sense. But insults are good. Don't break any stuff or get physically violent because that will make you look crazy.

And if you know something about one of your parents they don't want the other to find out, this is the moment to say it.

Or just lie. Basically throw a tantrum and put them against each other. Say you saw your dad fucking another woman or w/e

tell them that if they make you put one foot outside the house you'll kill yourself right away. Always yelling.

But remember, don't get physically violent or else you'll get arrested
>>
>>5939964
I mean who wouldn't want someone with eye brows
>>
>>5940072
threatening to kill yourself will still get you arrested if the parents have half a brain, you'll get hauled off to a psych ward and put on suicide watch, and then you'll owe money to pay for that when they let you out
>>
>>5940082
if that happens he can make his parents feel guilty for ruining his life and make them pay for it while staying at their house.

or he could just tell the people of the psych ward that all he did was to come out and that his parents wanted to get rid of him.

If op is a grill or trans she can also say that her dad attempted to rape her but her mom caught them and now they want to get rid of her so no one will know.

In fact, s/he should call the police. Make a big deal out of it. Opression points are a thing after all, might as well use them
>>
OP here, my time has nearly run out. I'm throwing my cash, ID, knife and other essentials into a backpack and leaving soon. I really hope I don't get mugged or shot, I live in a city with an incredibly high murder rate .

I'll be on this thread until my phone dies. Thanks for trying everyone.
>>
>>5939721
>19 years old
>"wah my parents are making me move out"

Join the army, faggot.
>>
>>5940119
I'm not in the U.S., the army in my country is famous for rape and abuse.

Either way, I'm probably too small and underweight to join.
>>
>>5939964
I'd happily help you out, but I don't think we live in the same city. Please be safe
>>
>>5940131
what country? i want to move there and join the army
>>
>>5940173
No anon!!! You didn't tell me what country you're in yet so I can go join your army and live out my rape fetish!
>>
>>5939721
If i were you i'd steal high value items from your parents before they throw you out. Pawn that shit because 'fuck them for real'
>Get jewlery
Your going to need to get a job immediately, bad news is you get your first check 2 weeks after you start working. (Look at every grocery store to start)

>couch surfing is your best bet
>Catholic churches are usually very welcoming. say your parents threw you out ask them for food and a place to sleep.

>>5940131
is it mexico?
>>
File: 1458862878399-lgbt.png (104 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1458862878399-lgbt.png
104 KB, 246x232
Fuckin worried about OP.

What if he lives in El Salvador?
>>
>>5940072
>I'll kill myself!
>Good, you're a degenerate freak and deserve to die, out the door.
whew lad
>>
>>5940285
what's wrong with el salvador specifically?
>>
>>5940290
no one wants a dead body in their house, or at the front of it
>>
File: beach el salvador.jpg (63 KB, 469x263) Image search: [Google]
beach el salvador.jpg
63 KB, 469x263
>>5940299
this

I wouldn't mind being homeless there
>>
>>5940299
>>5940316
drug war, human trafficing, rampant homophobia, catholic cluture, rape and pedophelia, slavery
>>
>>5940323
>drugs
>rape
>pedophelia
>slavery

Uuuh, can I become a a sex slave that gets raped by cute underage boys every day that keep me complacent by keeping me drugged up?
>>
>>5940334
how about a sex slave that has his teeth cracked with a bent lead pipe. gets shit on and beaten ad raped by 50 year old 5'1 brown people
How about you having to clean up all the donkey shit and sleeping in the hay outside
>>
24 hour gym memberships are a good way to get access to showers on the street. Priority one will be getting a job from the shelter/Street which of the toughest. Once you have the bulldog job, get the apartment from the library use of computers. Save up for rent and good luck
>>
>>5940119
desu simply saying "join the army" doesn't always work. i tried twice. once at 16, and again at 22, and got permanently barred from service on grounds of mental health. try again.
>>
>>5940342
I like my version more
>>
>>5939721
>How can I survive on my own?
Get A Fucking Job
A
Fucking
Job

Failing that, find someone who'll let you flee to them, buy a bus ticket, and leave their asses.
Or learn to drive, buy a cheap car, and drive until you run out of gas.
>>
>>5940131
>I'm not in the US

On your bike, then. Come to britain; jobs, LGBT tolerance, money, working economy. It's like the promised land.
>>
>>5940395
it's a trick, england is being overrun by kebabs, he just wants to try to get another white person over the boarder to counterbalance it
>>
>>5939721
Which country are you living in, OP?
>>
>>5940395
>Come to britain; jobs
>britain
>jobs
PAHAHAHA!
I have a resumé with 2 prior paid jobs, 4 voluntary jobs, a bunch of certs and vocational quals and I literally hand it out with a letter saying I am willing to work an unpaid term off-the-books and even without prospect of paid work if it helps bolster my CV and how many replies have I got?
Fuck all.
So how is a recent high school grad going to fare in this market? Hasn't got a fucking chance.
I'm literally being reduced to getting a sick note from my doctor to go to the dole office, claim benefits, and beg them to waiver the ass requirement to look though job listing after job listing of jobs I don't qualify for so that I can concentrate on voluntary work to improve my CV, get me back into a routine and make me more employable.

>>5940389
Sup gramps? What fucking century are you living in?
>>
What country are you living in? Depending on where you are, there may be lgbt shelters you can stay at. If you can find one, stay there and save up assets until you can find a lgbt-friendly roommate to stay with.

I'm really sorry for this happening to you, Anon. Nobody should have to deal with this sort of thing.
>>
>hasn't told us which country

Op is dead confirmed
>>
>>5940570
OP said quite a while ago (he deleted the post though) that he was on his phone now and had left his parent's house and his phone only had 4% charge so he was leaving the thread
>>
>>5940580
fug
>>
>>5940401
> Kebabs
They're turkish, who're mostly white.
Otherwise, I have chinese people making traditional british food, indian takeaways, nepalese cuisine and immigrants doing the hard work, and it's pretty good.
Could do without the paki assholes with shitty driving, but that seems to be muslims for you. Can't sing the praises of Nepalese people enough, though.

>>5940437
Work at Tesco. They'll hire anyone for a month.
>>
File: kaio.png (236 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
kaio.png
236 KB, 576x432
>>5940580
Bye bye OP
See you at kaio-sama's
>>
>>5939721
FIND A COMMUNE
Where do you live?
>>
>>5940982
OP is ded
>>
File: 1437304969064.jpg (60 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1437304969064.jpg
60 KB, 400x400
>>5940143
Never change, lgbt
>>
>>5940437
>willing to work off the books

There's your problem you dumb fag
>>
>>5941056
for free you cunt
there's nothing illegal about me working for free
i didn't say "off the books" in my cover letter
i literally just offered to work unpaid
>>
>>5939721
haha
>>
>>5939721
>She told me that she wants me out the house as soon as possible, and to not come back until I'm "normal again"
Tell her you were confused and back to normal, done. What are you, fucking retarded? Keep it in the closet if you're still mooching off people who are that uncomfortable with it.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.