[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born female >dysphoria fom lack of facial hair and high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
>born female
>dysphoria fom lack of facial hair and high voice
>on and off chest dysphoria
>not much bottom dysphoria except for the fact that i still menstruate
>don't think i'll want bottom surgery because having a penis will freak me out
>only thing i really want to do in that regard is stop having periods

Am I non-binary scum?
>>
>>5939690
I'm pretty sure it's not unheard of to have gender dysphoria without "genital dysphoria".
I think a lot of transmen don't even want bottom surgery because the options are shit.

I consider myself gender dysphoric but the idea of losing my penis freaks me out; it sounds too much like mutilation.
>>
>>5939690
You're mentally ill.
>>
>>5939690
Well, what is Binary to you, and do you believe the definition that Tumblr has made you think Binary means 1 or 0, Male or Female.

Do you associate with being female, or do you associate with being male. Do you feel you're sexual preference is different to your sexual identity. If any of this makes sense, and you still feel like you're both, then consult a medical professional who will listen because you shouldnt seek stranger on a board who will tell you things you think will benefit you, but will hurt you in reality in the long run because you took suggestions to either self medicate this issue with yourself, or you'll do geevious bodily harm to yourself because you think someone you don't know is right about what you should or shouldn't be.
>>
File: GenderIdentities.png (477 KB, 1600x1300) Image search: [Google]
GenderIdentities.png
477 KB, 1600x1300
>>5939690
FTFY.

And yes, yes you are. To tumblr with ye.
>>
>>5939690
Plenty of dudes don't get full bottom surgery. some opt for hysterectomy only.
some don't even get that.
Noone says you have to go all out.
>>
File: wosh.jpg (7 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
wosh.jpg
7 KB, 240x240
>>5939690
why demingender is on it twice tho
>>
>>5940122
lost it at transistor
>>
>>5939690
do you want to transition to male? even if your immediate reaction is no, thats still doesnf say much. everyone experiences dysphoria differently and what you posted seems like more than enough to consider yourself trans.

if youre really not comfortable living as a woman, that is.
>>
Op here.

Honestly the reason I'm asking is because being trans scares the shit out of me... At least it would be somewhat easier to live as a non binary person so there'd be less pressure on me from some trans folk to get hormones and surgery.

It would also be less of a burden on my family of course.
>>
>>5939690
No you're just a whiny piece of shit. Go live your life and quit caring about where you fall on the imaginary gender spectrum.
>>
>>5939690
>don't think i'll want bottom surgery because having a penis will freak me out

yup you aren't trans, back to /cgl/ with you
>>
>>5940613
This is one of the worst aspects of the trans community. They make people "scared" of finding out that they're "actually trans", like it's just inevitable that they might find themselves transitioning one day.

Transition is always a choice, not a destiny. You never have to transition of you don't want to. I hope that comforts you.
>>
>>5940613
then i would say try and go with that for as long as you can stand it...its better than repressing completely and trying to be as female as possible. although i will say i identified as "nonbinary" online for a while before coming to terms with being trans. i think it can be a useful way to view yourself at times.

also, dont worry about surgeries. lots of people dont get them, especially genital surgery. try binding for a while if you dont already and see if it helps.
>>
Being non-op is quite okay, as long as you're not an MTF.
>>
>>5939690
The problem with NB is that it's kind of useless as a label because 1. you'll most likely still have to choose one or the other socially 2. other NBs are such a diverse group just knowing you belong to one doesn't really tell you anything about yourself (while when you're for example a classic MtF you know that other people in your group tend to have roughly the same symptoms and outcomes), the only thing it's good for is knowing there are other people like you if you thought the world is split between total cis people and fully gender dysphoric trans

Try thinking about it more less in "am i legit trans or nb?" and more in terms of what is best for you considering your whole situation
>>
>>5940122
>no attack helicopter
Triggered as fuck.
>>
File: demigirl.png (105 KB, 795x1000) Image search: [Google]
demigirl.png
105 KB, 795x1000
>>5939690
>Am I non-binary scum?

You might be non-binary, OP.
The only person who can really answer that question is you.
>>
>>5940122
I feel nurgle dysphoria can't wait for my plague implants!
>>
>>5939690
just be an ftm without bottom surgery duh
>>
>>5940122

where are my logic gates?
>>
>>5943919
But can you really say OP is a man when they don't want a dick?
Most FtMs don't want bottom surgery because it sucks right now, not because they don't want a penis some day.
>>
File: 1456411624439.png (449 KB, 570x767) Image search: [Google]
1456411624439.png
449 KB, 570x767
>>5939690
you're not a snowflake
>>
>>5943982
I'm FtM and I don't want a dick if it isn't the real thing t b h
>>
>>5944003
But you still want one. I'd assuming if you had the chance to be born cis male, you'd take it in a heartbeat without question and no problems. That's the difference between you and OP.
>>
>>5939690
Ftms without genital dysphoria are best trannies tbqh

>tfw no qt ftm bf who would let me play with his vag
>>
>>5944293
It's pretty convenient bruh. Surgery options suck and I'm not as dusphoric with it as I am with my chest so I just make the best of it. Infinitely easier to bottom too without worrying about shitdick.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.