[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wide hips and uncanny feminine face >no gender dysmorphia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: 1436205427851.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1436205427851.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>tfw wide hips and uncanny feminine face
>no gender dysmorphia but gay

ANYONE know this feel???
>>
>>5939042
bump
i can't be the only one
>>
>>5939042
You should be a femboi and take it up the but. G-d demands it. It is His plan.
>>
just take hrt anyway
>>
Jesus fuck. Please /t/, just... /t/ my board up.
>>
>>5939185
he isnt trans though
he is just upset that he doesn't feel sad about not being a woman and yet has womanly features so he relegated to being a bottom until gay death and then completely alone
>>
>>5939180
why?? i'd rather look less feminine and young, not MORE.
>>
>>5939175
If there is a god, he's definitely a cruel one ;_;
>>
>>5939175
What kind of guys are into femboys anyway? forever alone.
>>
>>5939197
hrt will ensure gay death never happens and women have it easier than men
just saying consider it
>>
>>5939260
I just want to look like a man, not a femboy. Plus I like having a somewhat deep voice.
>>
>>5939273
Can someone please educate me on what HRT does to a male? Will I still look the same (face) and will my voice be the same too?
>>
You a top OP?
>>
>>5939369
i can be for you bby

>7.5 inches ;)
>>
>>5939376
Just curious, it'd be some kind of cosmic hilarity if with beautiful feminine features you wouldnt let one in your butt.
>>
>>5939441
I don't want any one in my butt at the moment. I don't want to be gay honestly.
>>
>>5939364
yes your voice will be the same but your face will probably get more fem but you will still look like you if that makes sense
your skin will get softer and your genitals will shrink when not in use
you will grow breast tissue at the same rate as any girl would during puberty, it takes several years to reach adult size
>>
How old are you OP? If you are still a teenager, that feminine face will start to disappear after puberty shuts down, so don't worry about that.
With the wide hips you can work out specific parts of your body to balance it out. Your hips won't shrink but you're after a effect to not have them so prominent.
>>
>>5939464
I'm 19 and I still look the same as I did when I was 15. My wide hips are entirely caused by the bone sticking out and it makes me feel really self-conscious.
>>
>>5939475
You're nearing the end of puberty and your hypothalamus is beginning to signal that to your body. You can expect changes that can last up to 23 years of age. The signals that are beginning to reach your body is a hard shut down, so a lot of things are about to happen. 15-19 is nothing compared to what is about to happen. So hang in there.

Its understandable you are self-conscious about it, but as I said there are things you can sculpt your body to hide or work with.
>>
>>5939484
Idk, now people are telling me to do HRT and this shit is really confusing...
>>
>>5939501
that's because this board is mostly filled with transsexuals and transexuals in the making that hates masculinity because they hate themselves. They can't deal with not being cute children anymore and that life has several stages so they have to spread that fear around to insecure people as yourself.

If you already hate those features in you, making them more prominent isn't going to help. Time will fix your feminine face, you yourself can fix your insecurities about your hips with physical exercise
>>
>>5939508
Now I'm afraid I'll never get a bf if I don't look young and feminine. Fuck this website is fucking with my brain.
>>
>>5939501
I'm trans and if you don't have dysphoria its a bad idea to transition
just lift and eat, look up the wolverine diet
>>
>>5939553
I get the feeling a feminine face and wide hips are the least of your problems, you seem to have severe confidence issues that you should work out.
>>
>>5939553
better transition then
>>
>>5939560
>severe confidence issues

I think I just spend too much time on here +bh
literally traps on almost every board.
>>
>>5939501
Please do not use it.

This >>5939508 guy is 100% accurate. There's so many disgustingly toxic people who believe HRT is a magical never ending candy that will save them.

There's been countless threads on people becoming addicted to HRT or these worse threads where this hive mind will try to convince OP to convince herself/his/itself etc. or a close family member or friend to transition, despite it being a fucking 800 word post, without knowing anything other than what OP says in those cases
>>
>>5939571
Taking a break from 4chan might be beneficial for you, yes. If you have a hard time doing it, start small.
A one minute break, then a five minute break, a ten minute break, half an hour break, an hour. Just keeping having longer breaks.
>>
>>5939574
sounds like you should start hrt desu
>>
>>5939580
I don't know who's trolling who anymore
>>
>>5939586
seems like hrt is the only way now
>>
>>5939042
>is blessed with perfect femboy genes
>could get any protective bf to hold him at any time
>'wah wah I don't want this'
>>
>>5939710
protective?
>>
>>5939718
He'll hold you and love you like daddy never did
>>
File: Burgerpants2.png (3 KB, 124x184) Image search: [Google]
Burgerpants2.png
3 KB, 124x184
>>5939723
will he kiss me goodnight too?
>>
>>5939723
My dad did those things tho. He's one of my best friends.
>>
>>5939763
Same but only when I was 6-10 years old. He would cuddle me in his sleep and it felt nice
>>
>>5939042

Similar yet different.

Spend years in uncomfy jeans because of wide hips. Tried on the g/fs and wondered why I had never found such comfort before. Not feminine enough face to pass in good light though.

tfw forever semi-closeted.
>>
>>5939760
pls answer
>>
>>5939199
>kike god
ofc he's cruel
>>
>>5939808
Yeah
>>
>>5939553
>tfw this poor kid is literally being peer pressured by trannies

This is hard to watch
>>
>>5939763
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
OP you sound like exactly my type. Don't change a thing!
>>
>>5939042
So, you're gay, but with girly hips and a girly face?

Sounds like my ex-boyfriend. It was adorable as fuck watching him get buttmad when someone called him 'miss'.
Not why he's an ex, though. THAT would be because he was a useless layabout NEET with no ambition, no sense of money, and didn't like to cuddle.

Maybe you should just play it up and go for guys that are okay with dick but want it attached to someone girly?
At least trap it up.
>>
>>5939220
bi guys
>>
>>5939220
Furries.
>>
>>5939220
"Straight" guys
>>
>>5940678
>>5940694
Literal God tier
>>
>>5939042
>tfw cursed with a feminine fuccboi face
>>
>>5939042
I have the same problem as OP.
Not sure whether to transition or wait to see I grow into a masculine looking male...
>>
I do, It's hard to live like a bisexual man when all the people think you're a closeted mtf trannie and they behave towards you like that.
>>
I've lowkey femenine features, and bi guys seem to be into it
>>
File: Sin-título-1.png (179 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
Sin-título-1.png
179 KB, 504x504
>>5941558
I did one of those websites and the result was better than expected
>>
>>5949384

So are you stunningly attractive or what
>>
>>5939042
I think that feel is called klienfelters syndrome. Anyway get on HRT ASAP.
>>
>>5949420
Those sites only match you with handsome people
>>
>>5939042
you sound extremely fuckable.
>>
>>5939501
Don't touch hrt, if you're a man that will only create gender dysphoria and unnecessary problems. Just don't worry about it, as unless you have an androgren problem of some sort, time will definitely bring you masculine features
>>
>>5939723
>tfw no daddy bf

it's not fair.
>>
>>5939220
Straight and gay guys.
>>
I call bullshiet
>>
>>5956396
Bye Ashley
>>
>>5949922
;(
>>
>>5951722
>what kind of guys are into guys
>straight guys
>>
>>5956806
Yea, we call them "Trades" down here in Atlanta.
>>
>>5956806
If it's a trap it's not gay
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.