[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup legbutts my gf is trans (gay male here) I dunno why but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
sup legbutts

my gf is trans (gay male here)

I dunno why but I stole 1mg of her estradiol and one of her spiros and just took them to see if I "feel different"..... I'm not into being trans myself and I've had drug problems in the past.

just want to know how your first time taking hormones / anti-androgens was..... I feel kind of... happy, which is odd as fuck. If I loathed my dick I'd consider getting prescribed this shit

also, she just got her meds upped, so the shit I took was from her old bottle that she doesn't use anymore

pic unrelated. also yeah, I know. dickhead move..
>>
File: 1458446843542.png (88 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458446843542.png
88 KB, 480x360
>>5938527
>>
>>5938551
o god why ;_;
>>
>>5938527
>gay male
Haha nope. You're both filthy transbians.
>>
>>5938527
The curiosity is understandable. You've been on a testosterone high since middle school - what would it be like to dial that back? Similarly, what does it feel like to have higher levels of estrogen?

Swiping your gf's old prescription drugs is a little sketchy, but not something truly awful. The issue now is about you having discovered that a different hormone balance might feel better for you, assuming your penis were not at risk!

It doesn't sound like you have any problem with the way you are now, but it's probably worth thinking about how you'd feel if it were otherwise. Don't get too worked up about it, though. It was just an experiment, after all.
>>
>>5938641
wow.

I mean, it's probably less harmful than prozac or whatever chemical swill doctors would prescribe me for depression or whatever the hell

but... I don't have gender dysphoria. I crossdressed for /b/ once or twice but I'm pretty sure that falls under "AGP"
>>
>>5938802
not really
it just means you crossdressed for b once or twice
>>
you're having a placebo effect. 1 mg taken once wont do anything to someone with normal male hormone levels

the fact that ur having a 'happy' placebo effect from trannypills is a lil odd but meaningless ultimately
>>
Actually op your just a pill popping moron.

Quit taking drugs dipshit! Especially other people's!
>>
>>5938849
Basically this... But why did it make you happy is the better question to ask.
>>
>>5938802
AGP isn't a real thing.
>>
>>5938527
that's not how it works...
>>
Placebo bruh
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.