[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From the POV of a guy, do you find that women or transwomen have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 41f.png (345 KB, 318x475) Image search: [Google]
41f.png
345 KB, 318x475
From the POV of a guy, do you find that women or transwomen have more drama when dating them? I've dated about 15-20 people and about half were trans and I feel that despite the difficulties of HRT and transitioning and all that, transwomen were far easier to get along with. Curious if anyone thinks similar and if so, why? Is it as simple as they used to be a guy and guys get along better?
>>
>>5937191
when people who have life effecting issues are taking medication that alters their brain chemistry, it tends to make them more extreme mood swings in the worst of situations.

or in a more snarkily tldr, mtfs are taking chemicals that make them woman, and women are often irrational, moody and insane. FTM are taking medication to 'lower' that, so they often end up 'less' moddy/insane
>>
>>5937227
Your reading comprehension level makes me giggle like a little girl. c:
>>
>>5937191
It's probably a combination of being more humble from the difficulties of transitioning plus having more "guy" personality traits and hobbies.
>>
Despite trans transitioning(hue) into a female personality and lifestyle, they still have a similar cultural background to you. They don't have the same cultural, social and gender associated background that a woman does, making them, despite what they say, think, act and reason in similar veins to you.

If they can get past the usual baggage of psychological trauma, MtF transgirls have more in common with you than most born girls.
>>
>>5937191
Have you ever dated white girl from poor neglecting family? Who had to take care of her younger siblings?

Hard life makes great people.
>>
>>5937191
No more drama, no less. You just get a few different dramas between the two.
>>
>>5937191
Please tell me where the fuck do you find so much transgirls
>>
>>5937227
lesbians need to learn how to read
>>
>>5937191
women have more drama
transwomen cheat more

/thread
>>
Dating a trans girl once. She was cool as fuck and really chill, no real drama like cis girls.

The problem was she didn't really have sex. And we she did she'd only really jerk me off and sometimes blow me. Never got to touch her cock or hit that sweet bp so that was a bummer because otherwise she was a sweetheart.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.