[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling so dysphoric that I can't focus at work. My mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Feeling so dysphoric that I can't focus at work. My mom isn't answering my calls. What the fuck do I do?
>>
File: 1356036995093.jpg (183 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1356036995093.jpg
183 KB, 500x375
>>5935490
>break down
>cry
>realize you're crying over nothing
>move on
Just have your panic attack and kill yourself. If this shit is seriously stopping you from functioning, you're doing yourself and the world a favor.
>>
>>5933349

Cook spaghetti
>>
>>5935490

Just leave the building and walk to the nearest secluded place
>>
>>5935559
I can't cry. I'm not freaking out over nothing. It's fucking dysphoria. Ion am this fucking close to quitting my job
>>
nO remember I git like this and I used to blame withdrawals
>>
File: 1354141596162.jpg (68 KB, 540x582) Image search: [Google]
1354141596162.jpg
68 KB, 540x582
>>5935601
You can cry, unless you have no tear ducts.
We all go through times where we are upset, but that shouldn't stop you from being a functioning human being that can do work. If you can't work, you should probably kill yourself since you are both a drain on your loved ones and society.
Either figure out how to come to terms with the fact that you're a shitty person or end it all. Pretty simple imotbqh
>>
>>5936002
You're a fucking asshole.
>>
File: 1359692810513.png (325 KB, 494x621) Image search: [Google]
1359692810513.png
325 KB, 494x621
>>5936222
Maybe, but you're the one complaining about how you can't cope with life on a weeaboo image board. This isn't your personal tumblr hugbox, now take my criticism and learn how to be a goddamn human being for fuck's sake you piece of absolute garbage.
>>
>>5936222
He's right though.
>>
>>5935559
literally ignore anything this poster says. This persons opinion is absolute garbage. This infuriates me lol. I know this person is a moron but honestly who the fuck says go kill yourself on the internet. Obviously an immature arrogant person.
>>
>>5936592
boo fucking hoo, cry more loser.
get out of your safe space / hugbox and go live reality
>>
>>5936592
While my wording has little tact, the point still stands. 4chan is not a hugbox, and people need to learn how to be functioning members of society. If you truly cannot function in modern society due to something that mostly comes down to your own mind and comprehension of the world around you, then you should probably not be here.
I understand, OP, it's hard being trans, but you need to shape up, faggot.
>>
>>5936592
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/kys/
>>
>>5935490
Duh... Call your mom.
>>
>>5935490
Sorry I was busy plowing her. Give her a call in a little bit, she needs a bit of time to recover.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.