[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having a clingy gf is not as fun as I thought it'd be.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
Having a clingy gf is not as fun as I thought it'd be.

I can't even leave to get a shower without her being on the verge of tears, I never have any time to myself anymore, it's like I'm being smothered to death 24/7.
>>
>>5935375
false clingy people giving the rest of us a bad name :(
>>
>>5935376
false clingy?
>>
File: image.jpg (970 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
970 KB, 3264x2448
>>5935375
my clingy gf never leaves me and its awesome
>>
>not taking showers with her
It's like you want to make her cry OP.
>>
>>5935375

yea thats kinda weird you dont take showers with her op
>>
>>5935375
Borderline personality disorder most likely, she needs therapy
>>
>>5935375
Give her to me pls. You don't deserve the wonder of a clingy gf.
>>
>>5935375
Clearly you dont deserve her.
>>
>>5935455
>>5936435
You guys sound like losers. No one wants someone following them around 24/7. Is that what you two do? Is that why you're forever alone?
>>
>>5935375
I wish I had a clingy gf to take showers with ;_;
>>
>>5940026
OP has definitely not given enough info for that diagnosis.
>>
>>5940026
nothing to indicate borderline. Dependent Personality at most if it's that extreme.
>>
>>5935375

gradually turn it into a BDSM thing

introduce a comfortable gag early on

eventually, if necessary, come up with some kind of bondage that can keep her curled up like at your feet or something, touching you even

that way you can just plug her noisehole and (if necessary) restrain her from using her limbs to interrupt or distract you, whenever you like, and yet she can still be with you all the time
>>
>>5935375
its the kinda thing only autistic no gf betas on 4chn think is cute and fun but is actually awful in real life
>>
>>5940339
>>5940260
Clingy and emotionally unstable are two of the textbook symptoms, but yeah its just a guess.
>>
>>5935450
>my clingy gf never leaves me and its awesome

I can't stand it. It's like she's afraid I'm going to do something without her. How am I supposed to see my side girl with a girlfriend like this?
>>
>>5940433
I'm aware. I'm borderline and we're monsters. I just don't think it's good to make assumptions with limited information.
>>
>>5940408
This. I dated a clingy girl once and it was my worst nightmare. But then I'm a borderline hermit and need lots of space/alone time so that's probably why.
>>
>>5940433
Is OP's gf impulsive? Does she get extremely angry or engage in black and white thinking? If not then she's probably not borderline. There's more to it than just being clingy.
>>
>>5940591
everyone i date thinks its so cute at first

then they leave, without a word
>>
This is a troll thread but I have to ask, why is co-dependency considered a bad thing? Isn't that the whole point of a relationship?
>>
>>5940639
Not when it gets extreme.
Also people are different, some need to have more space and time to be alone.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.