[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw sucked a dude's dick 2 weeks ago and now my lymph
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1451842030001.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451842030001.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>mfw sucked a dude's dick 2 weeks ago and now my lymph nodes hurt and i have a fever

These are the 2 main symptoms of hiv

I dun goofd didn't i?
>>
You almost certainly didn't contract HIV from oral sex.
>>
it's unlikely that you got hiv from oral sex
>>
>>5934939
>>5934943
How can you be sure? I looked up and they say there are reported cases of hiv from oral. We also fucked but used a condom and the condom was safe when I pulled out, no tearings or anything.
>>
>>5934950
There's been three separate studies that looked at dozens serodiscordant couples for over ten years who had unprotected oral and protected anal. Zero (0) infections were reported.

Calm down. You'd have to have a dry mouth AND an, open actively bleeding wound AND let cum or precum wallow around in your mouth for infection to be feasible.
>>
>>5934970
I swallowed every 5-10 seconds while sucking so I hope you're right.

But what could the fever and swollen lymph nodes be? And it's right after 2 weeks too.
>>
>>5934973
Probably a cold or the flu or a sinus infection or an upper respiratory infection, like 75% of the population gets at least once a winter whether they suck a dick or not.
>>
>>5934950
Well meth royally fucks up your mouth and a lot of hiv+ guys are meth users so that might be why.
It's generally understood that those with proper oral hygiene have practically no risk. Still possible, but incredibly unlikely.
>>
>>5934973
Don't worry. I understand the anxiety so I'll try to explain this clearly. The virus needs to get into your bloodstream to infect you, and is rendered inactive (you may say "killed") when it touches oxygen. That's why vaginal or anal sex is how it's transmitted the most after blood transfusions, it's skin to skin wrapped around with no room for oxygen, so if there's any tear (and fucking usually causes tears) the virus can get in. Your mouth is a bigger opening with tons of oxygen, and it's impossible for any tears to occur. That's barrier one.

Barrier two is saliva itself. Saliva has to fight tons of foreign organisms from invading your body, and it just so happens that it has enzymes that inhibit HIV (this is why kissing has no risk). If you're giving head, you salivate more, and that's protecting you. It won't protect you if your mouth is bleeding at that moment, though, but who the hell would be giving head with a bleeding mouth anyway?

Barrier three is that swallowing, even with insufficient saliva, would lead any surviving virus straight to your stomach, where acid would utterly destroy it.

Basically, was your mouth bleeding during oral? No? Then congrats, it's impossible you got infected.

Fever and swollen lymph nodes is probably what >>5935015 said. It is the winter after all, it's only normal to get sick once in a while. HIV symptoms are hard to account for. I'd only really worry if you had diarrhea as well, but even then your activities are extremely low risk. Oral is only a theoretical risk because a million things would have to go wrong for it to happen.

If it helps you stay calm get tested after one and two months anyway. It's going be negative unless you indeed have the most fucked up horoscope in history.
>>
>>5935112
Thanks for the info. I wasn't bleeding in the mouth at that time. I didn't even brush my teeth that day so I didn't damage my gums or anything. And would you say that using a condom also reduced all the risks? It didn't break for the record.
>>
>>5935149
It's pretty common for your gums to bleed when you brush your teeth or floss, but even those tears close up in about thirty minutes. It's a good thing you didn't brush your teeth though because that's gonna take some stress out of your mind (I perfectly understand your anxiety, I know knowing this stuff does help). So from that, I'd say it's pretty impossible to get infected through oral in your situation.

Condoms are extremely effective, even if they break or slip they're a huge protection. If it didn't break at all I'd say you have no risk of infection. Bonus relax points if you didn't notice any bleeding.

Still, I'd suggest you get tested for EVERYTHING regularly if you're sexually active/have casual sex, knowing is most the battle when it comes to STDs and HIV is not the only one you can get.
>>
>>5935213
Thanks, this helped me relax a lot. You helped me more than you can imagine.
>>
>>5935234
No problem anon, I'm glad you're feeling better about this.
>>
>>5934935
Go to the fucking hospital.
>>
>>5935278
I have to wait for 3 months.
>>
>>5934973
Maybe it's cancer, like Hodgkin's lymphoma
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.