[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like it how straight guys cover their asses when I say I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I like it how straight guys cover their asses when I say I'm bisexual. Like, I get it, you like women and I like both but do you really think I'm going to rip down your pants and fuck you in public after coming out?!

If there's a straight man, can someone explain to me why these guys they're so hot I'd like to fuck them in front of the bar keeper?!
>>
>telling a straight boy you're bi

To what end?
>>
>>5934610
>coming out as bi
>coming out as bi to a straight man
>ever
why are bisexuals such attention whores?
>>
when I came out to a straight friend guy about being bi he managed to pair me off with his gay friend
It's really much easier to meet (normal) gay people through straight friends.
>>
>>5934721
>>5934706
Not wanting to make your life a lie ?
>>
File: spiderman-meme-or-just-gay.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
spiderman-meme-or-just-gay.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
>>5934835
This.

>>5934610
When I was working a crap minimum wage job in college I got outed, and nobody cared. Except for one narcissist co-worker that I already hated decided that me wanting dicks over vaginas was his cross to bear.
We were at a meeting, and at the end of it he tried to get all, "I don't want to work shifts with Anon anymore; I just don't feel comfortable around a guy that's attracted to m-."
I laughed out loud cutting him off, and the laughter was contagious to the co-workers I had already talked with behind his back about how gross and annoying I found him.
I tried to cover up the obvious mirth as a nervous response to an awkward situation, offered my earnest attempt at a sincere apology, and told him to contact HR directly.
He got even more defensive and insisted on not being on shifts with me. So the manager kept the schedule as is except for taking away all of his shifts with me and giving those hours to everyone else.

Couple months later he got fired by a regional manager for his obvious time theft. Good times.
>>
>>5935211
>implying all these straight guys are asking about OP's sexuality
>>
>>5935460
Not that guy, but I had to for my roommates in college. I had a bf at the time, and it would have been really awkward if someone walked in and I had never said anything. Still though, one walked in ignoring the rules and found us post coitus, but I just laughed it off.
>>
>>5935460
If they are your friends, you're lying to them if don't tell them you're bi. It creates a relationship of confidence.

I felt so relieved the first time I came out. It was like I didn't have to share the burden alone anymore.
>>
Males are taught that the world revolves around their dicks. Everyone either wants you right there right now, or wants you later because they just haven't realized it yet.
>>
I wasn't looking for attention, I just don't get this "oh you like men? Better watch my back" thinking of people. Same goes with girls. When a friend of mine said she likes women to a girl (no hook up, just clarifying), this girl came up to me and completely ignored my friend.

It's all new to me and I don't tell random people. I tell people I know or get to know and only when the topic comes up, because I want to feel more comfortable. And all in all, I have a fucked up mind, so I might think differently about this situation. I don't brag about my sexuality.

Thank you for some answers. And yes, I'm bi. Totally awkward. Totally new for me. But undeniable, I like men and women.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.