[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nearly all gay men want to be bottom Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: (39).png (29 KB, 613x556) Image search: [Google]
(39).png
29 KB, 613x556
>nearly all gay men want to be bottom
Prove me wrong
>>
>>5934341
>im a crybaby bottom who is mad other people aren't tops.thread again
>>
why not both?
>>
File: 1459077693070.png (111 KB, 304x332) Image search: [Google]
1459077693070.png
111 KB, 304x332
>>5934351
is that the situation here?
Im new to this board anon
>>
Peepee's don't go therb.
>>
time to transition op.
>>
Why else would he go to the trouble of creating the thread just to bitch about bottom fags.
>>
File: MFshn8f.jpg (80 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
MFshn8f.jpg
80 KB, 736x736
>>5934341
Gay man who wants to be top, reporting in. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
No way, I want to put a guy in a dress and bonk his botty out real talk tbqh famalam. safe.
>>
>>5934478
no homo though
>>
Watch a video of a orgy. Count the number of tops to bottoms. There are always more tops. Also, load up your dating app of choice, filter tops and filter bottoms. You will again find more tops.
>>
>>5934426
you're not even gay though
>>
I like to be top or bottom. Either satisfy or be satisfied. Same with women.
I know, you're talking about gays, not bis. But how can either of us be fucked when we both want to be bottom?

Why do you need a proof?
>>
>>5934341

Sure, bend over :^)
>>
File: gg004d.png (33 KB, 132x133) Image search: [Google]
gg004d.png
33 KB, 132x133
Makes it easy for gays like me.
>>
Why do we have to pick a side and stick with it?
I want to fill qt boys with cum and occasionally I like big cocks.
>>
>>5934524
Depends on where you are. In my city there are WAY more bottoms than tops. On grindr I'd say it's 80% bottoms and 15%
>>
Everyone where I live just wants to top because they think people will consider them less gay.
>>
Probably because of bisexuals who aren't attracted to guys but love taking/sucking dick.
>>
>>5935125
Yeah I've noticed on apps and Craigslist where it's predominantly bisexuals that it tends to be bottom heavy.
On dating sites where you're mainly meeting gay guys it's top heavy.
>>
>>5935197

They just want to scratch that itch that a girl can't, no point fucking some barrel bodied flat butt dude when you can fuck a soft bitch with curves and a hole designed for dick.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.