[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prostitution...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1456901217890.jpg (49 KB, 451x601) Image search: [Google]
1456901217890.jpg
49 KB, 451x601
Sup /lgbt/. Never posted on this board before, but I have something I need to get off my chest. Yesterday I sucked a dick for $200 (I'm a "Straight" guy, never done anything with a dude before).

I've only got a few thousand dollars in the bank and have been dealing with hard times financially, crashed my car a few months ago and I was also recently burglarized and need to replace all my valuables.

I was hanging out with some friends at the bar, getting drunk yesterday, and talking about my sorrows when a guy sitting next to us joined in the conversation. He was genuinely cool but a lot older than I am. Long story short, as we were getting ready to leave he took the chance to tell me that he would help me out replacing my stuff if I helped him out. He gave me his number and left.

Like I said earlier, I've never done lewd stuff with a guy, only women, but gay guys hit on me a lot. But for some reason I was drunk enough to follow through, go to his place, and suck his dick. He gave me $200 and said he had quite a few friends who would pay the same to get blown by a young guy like me.

I don't even know how to feel. Is this the worst mistake I've ever made? It's so tempting to follow through with this because I've never really had much self respect anyway and if I only did this 3 times a week I would be doubling my income.

Talk me out of this /lgbt/.
Thanks for reading.
>>
File: 1419591955068.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1419591955068.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>5933375
>I sucked a dick for $200
>$200
wtf? I've never paid more than $50 for a simple bj.
>>
Real talk anon? Get checked for STD's. Usually the only people who are okay with doing that have STDs.
>>
Hmm.. Im gay and in college I was constantly offered money by old guys to let THEM blow ME. I kinda regret turning it down, though I would have just spent it all on booze and weed. I'm not even sure why I kept turning it down since I was fucking a bunch of other old men for free... ??

It's your life and if you think the money is worth the risk of living the rest of your life with a mouth covered in open sores and warts because you think it beats working a second job at mcdonalds.. more power to you.
>>
>>5933389
He insisted on using a condom. I'm not that naive.
>>
>>5933389
he'll need to wait a few months before getting tested.
most of that shit takes a while to present symptoms.

at least he has practically zero chance of getting HIV through oral.. the worst would be herpes.
>>
>>5933404
oh well, pfft... id totally take 200 to lick some old ladies vag through a sheet of plastic wrap.
>>
as long as they use condoms I dont see how its any big deal.
the only thing you'd need to watch out for is them trying to get you to do any drugs or offering you a drink of "water"
>>
>>5933417
You see that's what I'm worried about. I smoke weed and I'm an occasional drinker but I'm terrified of somehow getting hooked on drugs. Also getting raped. I'm a strong, athletic guy but a psycho with a gun would be able to subdue me pretty easily.
>>
>Driving a Miata
>>
>>5933375
Honestly, you sound like you are really naive, and for that you should staw away from this kind of stuff.

I'm friends with a couple of prostitutes, both male and female. They have normal jobs and also do sexual stuff for money a couple of times a month. But they are 'freelancers' and they pick their clients. So I know a thing or two abouy the profession.

If you keep at it, don't go for anyone. Go for people who look harmless, or even people you know like friends of friends. Don't do drugs, or you'll end up owing money to some pimp and that's game over for you. You try to get away from one and you'll get killed.

All in all, don't do it. The easy money is tempting, but it's not worth it in the long run. You WILL be taken advantage of, and you'll most likely be dead in as year or two.
>>
>>5933459
That's pretty much everything I'm afraid of. At the same time, if I only did it for a year or two and Was careful and selective with my clients, I'm not sure if I would have that much to worry about. Just afraid that somewhere down the line I would quit giving a fuck and stop being cautious. The money could really help me out in life, but if somehow I got caught or my friends/family found out suicide would literally be the only option.

It's really hard to figure out what to do.
>>
>>5933441
>Not driving a Miata
>>
>>5933575
If you have doubts, then you shouldn't do it.
>>
>>5933375
If you're going for it, do it on your own and always have a friend whom you can call/who will call police if you get trouble.

Always wear a condom.
>>
>>5933386
hepaysforblowjobs-laughingboys.png
>>
Will you come give me a blowjob, OP? How much money would you need to live in my house and be my little blowjob slave?
>>
>>5935600

I would need $1,000 a month. 9/10 trap aesthetics. And I wonder everyday if I should actually do this because if there's one "type" of person out there that could it would be my "type"
>>
>>5935608
That's pretty tempting, anon. I'm not a trap but I'm pretty feminine. I'd like to turn you into a cock-loving faggot.
>>
>>5933375
>Is this the worst mistake I've ever made?
Hell no, it was just the easiest 200 bucks you made.
Think of it this way:
Have you ever had a job where you enjoyed everything under the time you earned 200 dollars? Well this wasn't one either, but it was just another one.
>>
>>5933375
How much did you enjoy it, OP? Please provide a detailed account that includes your physical and emotional reactions.
>>
I hate whoring myself out, but 200$ to suck a dude's dick is something I'd seriously contemplate.
>>
STDs are a no issue if you suck dick only. Maybe herpes but you probably already have so whatever.

I'd say go ahead. Your straightness is an asset, only uglies would criticize you for putting it to work.
>>
>>5936223
no, they still are an issue.
>>
>>5936229
No they are not. Inform yourself better.

>inb4 "you can't get hiv omgg"

Don't even quote me if you are one of such idiots
>>
>>5936237
I meant "you CAN get hiv"

Hehe
>>
>>5933404Sounds like a sweet deal bruv. Though if it affects your pride idk if it is a good idea.
If this is somehting that you personally cannot live with don't do it. There is a reason prostitutes are drug addicts.
>>
>>5936237
>>5936247
you can still contract STDs other than herpes by giving or receiving oral sex. including hiv. that's a fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 465x700
I just had a guy offer me $1,000/wk.. Trust me OP I know them feels. Like, I know them better than you know them, more than anyone I know knows. And I seriously might just do it.. It's weird, I know but I think.. I know how to believe.. Fully.
>>
I wonder often about moving to some big city, working a shitty part time job somewhere, make connections and just start sucking dick left and right to make money, starting an entirely new life for myself and desu loving it.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 723x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 723x816
I literally wouldn't mind sucking on plastic ( giving condom blowjobs ), like this is a serious consideration in my mind now that I'm gay. I could even make it hot as fuck by buying a chastity belt and giving away everything to this. It would be so hot, I would make money and I'm actually quite smart and don't think I would get fucked over like the stigma says.

I just want to have my cake and eat too, don't I?
>>
>>5933386
>>5935457
there's several dudes on my local yikyak that constantly beg to suck dick. do people actually pay for bjs?
>>
Where do you meet anyone willing to pay that much? Dating apps? Gay bars? Websites? Where do you think they pay the most?
>>
>>5939213
It's mostly older dudes who can't into apps and that don't look that good to get lucky (or so they think)
>>
Jfc dude. In the bay area $200 buys you a full hour of rentboy action if they're some middle of the line guy.

Maybe he was paying a premium for a guy who came off as straight and who was a newbie?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.