[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw will never be cute and passable and have guys buy me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: salty & bitter.gif (380 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
salty & bitter.gif
380 KB, 500x280
>tfw will never be cute and passable and have guys buy me stuff and give me money
>tfw will always will be a revolting lanky masculine eternal hon who will actually have to give guys money, probably large sums of it, for them to have sex with me
Life treats ugly people so unfairly.
>>
>>5933341
You don't have to be super hot to attract guys. Just show that you put a little effort into yourself (shave, makeup, cute clothes, etc.,) and be really sweet/feminine. Most men just want to feel manly.
>>
>>5933341

No shit, get over it

Either optimize yourself the best you can or wallow in lonely Ness

Nobody gives a shit about your happiness except you
>>
>>5933341
Relax, there is always some guy desperate enough to fuck a hon.
>>
>>5933436
This
>Most men just want to feel manly.
Thisssss
>>
>>5933436
Gay anon here.
Does wearing knee high socks count as fem?
Because i do that a lot.
>>
>>5933341

Why do you want him to give you money?
>>
File: J51uV34.gif (142 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
J51uV34.gif
142 KB, 500x402
Start camming, guys just randomly give me things and money now XD
It's great! (Also doesn't hurt that I'm totally into exhibitionism ^_^)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5935087
i like to show people my doge
>>
>>5934910
because op is a pathetic /r9k/ faggot who doesn't actually care about looking pretty and feminine, just about "life on easy mode" meme
>>
>>5935209

Well, yeah, that's what the first line says about OP, but the second line makes me think there's something a bit more genuine to OP's desire to be a girl.
>>
>>5935209
>not wanting to live on easy mode
lol faggot
>>
>>5935554
>not wanting to be a pretty girl who's also hard-working, successful, always helps others, etc
lol faggot
>>
File: 1457998649103.jpg (32 KB, 447x441) Image search: [Google]
1457998649103.jpg
32 KB, 447x441
>>5933341
>tfw am sometimes mistaken for a girl while wearing guy clothes
>tfw pass in girl clothes even though I'm not trans
>tfw guys used to buy me free drinks at bars all the time back when I used to go to bars
life is suffering :^)
>>
File: bueno.jpg (33 KB, 362x366) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
33 KB, 362x366
>>5934690
I like it.
>>
>>5933341
Getting a "I want to play life on female privilege level" from ya. I wonder is this part of the reason for transition? White female is literally life on easy mode.
>>
>>5936108
>not choosing an easy way out when you can
lol retard
>>
Pre-everything destined hon here and I've already given up hope lol
>>
Your life expectations are fucked up. You have personal problems you should solve first. Wanting to be a cute girl is not one of them.
>>
>>5936357
Asian female is life on easy mode. Being a white female is hardly better than white male really.
>>
>>5936361
>>5940023
>not wanting to be a valued, productive member of society and have people appreciate you for what you do, while also being a cute girl
kill you're self
>>
>>5933341
People like you are pathetic, subhuman scum. I wish we could gas all the beta losers like yourself. You're ugly purely from your weakness. Grow the fuck up, kid.
>>
>tfw im ugly but my entire life is paid for by men anyway because i have a giant dick
>dont actually have a face
>>
>>5933341
I'm not even ugly and I know that. People are gold-diggers these days.

If I was a girl, or at least cute and small, I'd have no problem. But instead I'm tall and lanky and have to work for a goddamn living, and compensate for all the people who think they can get by just by being pretty.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.