[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a good role model for aspiring gay men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x337
>>
>>5933196
Looks too masc.
>>
>>5933243
>Mathc
FTFY
>>
>>5933196
Is any closeted gay that's outed on a religious/gay cruise a quality model?
>>
>>5933196
>constant denial of his sexuality
>religious to the point of stupidity
I like country version better as a role model.
>>
He's the single bad character on Always Sunny. All other characters, including minor ones, are great. I really don't understand how he's one of the writers, yet he chooses to be the unfunniest one. He makes me want to stab him.
>>
>>5933196

Wait he's gay what happened?
>>
>>5933967
If you dont watch the show, why bother commenting?
>>
Is the new thing he's going to be in denial about going to be that he's a bottom?
I think they hinted at that in the last episode...
>>
Who here always sunny fanatic?

You all better start oiling up some Beefcakes, or I'm gonna freak out.
>>
>>5933946
what is this?
are you projecting?
stop being a flaming faggot
if you went outside or decided not to be a retard you'd realize how stupid you sound
everyone loves Mac
>>
File: 1457966647434.jpg (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1457966647434.jpg
170 KB, 800x800
>>5934298
At least I don't have such poor taste as you do.
>>
>>5934298
IKR
Mac is awesome, he always come in hot with news.

Mac fights gay marriage is such a great episode. "where is our god damn bible"
>>
>>5934359
Explain yourself faggot
>>
File: i2xPLy2.webm (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
i2xPLy2.webm
1 MB, 320x240
>>5934371
Make me.
>>
None of the characters in asiph is even remotely admirable.
>>
File: dee.jpg (19 KB, 250x134) Image search: [Google]
dee.jpg
19 KB, 250x134
>>5933946
>implying Mac is the worse
>implying it's not Dee
>>
>>5933196
Yeah. I love Mac and hope they make him realize he's gay. I mean they've said it in multiple episodes behind his back so it's basically canon. It'll be hilarious when he finally comes to terms with it.
>>
File: CemCSmAWQAEERDZ.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CemCSmAWQAEERDZ.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>>
>>5934812
Ohhhh excuseee meee can i axe u a question? Y r u this stupid?? Right??
>>
>>5933196
I stopped watching after Frank really became just le ebin randum. Context?

>>5934858
Yes
>>
>>5934858
He's a shit stirrer first and foremost, and a gay dude after that

I like him
>>
In the season finale he came to terms with being gay and denounced god, then when someone saved them he went back to being religious and denying being gay because ' theres no way god would make me a queer '
>>
>>5935727
Hoping he finally accepts he's gay in the next season, also hope the gang finds out Dennis is a serial killer
>>
>>5934858
Yes, he maybe the perfect gay man
>>
>>5933946
Mac is awesome, he may be the worst character (it's either him or dee) but he's still hilarious.
>>
>>5934836

He did come to terms with it this season, but then he went back on it in the last episode.

I don't care of he's out or not, I just want him to be fat again.
>>
>>5934812
Literally zero women in modern show that are the butt of jokes in a funny way, shes the best female character in soo long.
>>
>>5933946
>single bad character
>not dennis
>>
Mac? Hell no, he shouldn't be anybody's role model. Now, Country Mac on the other hand...
>>
>>5934858
Not really, no, but I have nothing against Milo.
>>
>>5933946
implying that show has any good characters
>>
>>5933946
He's easily the best writer on the show going by how everyone on the show says he's the best writer. But it's also been said that when the guys are writing they don't write their own parts as much as write each others.
>>
Lets just get this out of the way, Frank is the worst character.

Literally all his lines are filler.
>>
>>5933946
Mac is the most insufferable character indeed, but that is exactly the way he's written...

In season one it was a running gag early on for Mac to be called an "asshole" at least once an episode, he was never intended to be a character for fans to get behind. It's hilarious.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.