[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: dmgg74kv1snnfclo1_500.jpg (33 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
dmgg74kv1snnfclo1_500.jpg
33 KB, 500x291
What do the qt traps from /lgbt/ think of /pol/?

traps >>>>>> faggots
at least the passable ones are nice too look at
>>
>>5933107
They are a bunch of autists who complain about the world but do nothing to change it.

Pretty much the same as us.
>>
>>5933112
/pol/ is an image board, not an organization. A lot of /pol/acks volunteer for the Trump campaign and far-right parties in Europe.
>>
>>5933107
/pol/ is ideologically incoherent, paranoid, and brimming with shitposts and impotent rage
>>
>>5933125
Some of them, maybe. But you can tell most of them barely leave their rooms, as they show extensive knowledge of political theories but suffer from an evident lack of contact with their immediate real world.
>>
>>5933149
that is true of 4chan in general
>>
>>5933107
As >>5933112 said, just beta autists, terribly unintelligent ones too.
Also seems like most of them are christian, which kind of explains why they're so mentally ill and unintelligent.
>>
>>5933155
I know. That's why I said we're not that different on my first post.
>>
>>5933156
Those who defend christianity do it because of it's history and tradition, also to be contrarian. I doubt many unironically believe that spooks in the sky actually exist. imo, christcuckery is a jewish cult which slowly destroyed the West. Christianiy is the precursor of marxism.
>>
>>5933107
you should all kill yourselves
>>
File: 1458356966370.gif (218 KB, 584x720) Image search: [Google]
1458356966370.gif
218 KB, 584x720
Pole is 2 parts intelligent and correct ideas, and 3 parts edgy and idiotic babble.

I support Trump, I want illegals and refugees out of my country, I think black people are an unfunny joke. But pole also is seriously upset right now about a chatbot that regurgitates pole memes, and due to Reddit's association with *tipping* athiests Pole is now desperately trying to defend being Christian.
>>
I had a date with one. It was awkward because online he talked so much but irl he was so shy it was hard to keep up any discussion.
>>
Saviors of the white race
>>
They're witty and coherent people, and most of them are better informed than the average citizen of their respective countries.

I browse /pol/ too, though, and I think one of the causes for gays is a population checking itself - so I guess I have my own fringe beliefs?
>>
>>5933107
I post on /pol/ so much that people recognize me, even though I never use my trip there
>>
yay! go /pol/!!!
>>
>>5933107
Liking traps means you're a fag senpai
>>
>>5933107
There are uncanny parallels between /pol/ and tumblr.
>>
>>5934021
>horseshoe theory xddddddd
Literally babby's first political theory
>>
>>5934023
Case in point.
>>
>>5933107
the ones ive met irl who shitposts are cool. they like me, i like them

the ones who take it seriously are political r9k
>>
>>5934010
>Liking traps means you're a fag senpai
I know. I don't really like traps, I just like baiting these freaks. It's fucking hilarious how half of them have /pol/ views
>>
>>5933107
how can someone ooze perma virgin this much?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.