[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 year old pre-HRT here. Is there any point in starting hormones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-8.png (17 KB, 388x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-8.png
17 KB, 388x360
20 year old pre-HRT here.
Is there any point in starting hormones now if you want to pass? By pass I mean actually be "cute and feminine" not "pass but as an ugly masculine girl who everyone thinks is a tranny anyway but won't ask out of respect".
>>
Yea definitely! Started at 22, passed right away.
>>
>>5931814
What if you're 5'9 and masculine? Is it really possible to look cute and not like a hideous manly piece of shit in a dress?
>>
>>5931841

Better post a pic, senpai.

Also, what?
>>
>>5931868
As much as you want to be pretty, realise that it's not all about being a super hot girly girl. Girls come in all shapes and sizes. The most beautiful girls I know are beautiful because of how they are as people and because they have a style that works with their physical appearance. You gotta be above the societal norms regarding the way you look; your goal is to transition, not be a supermodel.

A good friend of mine was quite stocky and masculine but their transition is going great. I've seen uglier girls.
>>
>>5931908
Maybe not but there's no point in being a girl if you aren't at least somewhat cute. If you're ugly you may as well stay a man.
>>
>>5931934
Ugly people can get in a relationship, have a job, live a life. if you can do that as a man better then why be a girl.
>>
>>5931976
Because I want to be pretty and not manly and masculine?
>>
>>5932000
not sure how staying a guy would help that then. unless you want to be a 40 year old hon who choose not to transition when younger
>>
>>5932011
But how would transitioning help me become a pretty girl if I'm already 20 and 5'9? I'd rather just stay a guy than end up as an ugly, masculine girl because there's no point.
>>
>>5932132

You can still take the HRT. I was 20 and 5'10" when I started and I don't expect to ever pass without FFS. Even then, I worry about my shoulders and hips. But even if I'll never live my life as a woman (a sad thought), dressing as a guy, growing my hair out, and being on HRT is a lot more tolerable to living on testosterone.
>>
>>5932271
What is even the point of taking HRT if you still continue living as a guy? It's just a waste of money you could've spent on other things like vidya or food. literally no purpose
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5932132
senpai, i started at 20 and im 5'9

i dont pass but i look alot better. so just hop on board
>>
>>5934362
Like I said I want to look like a normal, pretty girl, not an unpassable tranny, otherwise there's no point and HRT would be a waste.
>>
>>5934335
Do you not have dysphoria ? HRT reduces it, even if you don't socially transition.
>>
>>5934611
I do but I want to be a *girl* not a guy with female hormones, thats the point
>>
>>5931814
genetics are more important than age. you'll want to start soon though because age DOES help for sure. ive seen plenty of trans women who didnt look right even though they started at 14 or 16.

i started 10 days before 21 and i pass just fine after 8 months hrt.
>>5934615
being a "girl" isnt based on looks. if you think being a woman is how traditionally feminine you look then you should reconsider transitioning. granted, not passing does suck. if doing a completely life transformation and living it the rest of your life is what you feel you need to do, something like needing ffs is small potatoes in the long run because you have the rest of your life to look forward to with this condition
>>
>>5934335

Because your appearance isn't as detestable as it would be without the HRT. Think about it: you may never look like the cute girls you remember from high school, but you'll never look like your dad when you get to be his age. Or do you honestly think it's better to look like him to save the money you spend on HRT?
>>
>>5934624
>being a "girl" isnt based on looks
true but it's still a big part of it; someone who lives 100% like a guy except taking hormones is still a guy who wastes money on hormones.
>>5934663
So? I want to look like a girl and be cute, not be some kind of weird half girl half guy mutant thing on hormones. In that case it wouldn't make a difference if I look like my dad, in fact I'd prefer it since at least I'd look like a normal guy and not a faggot trying (and failing) to look like a girl.
>>
>>5934699
nobody can tell you that you'll be alright if you don't post a picture. if you're uncomfortable with that then you won't get any meaningful answers to your question.
>>
>>5934707
Well I'm 20 years old and 5'9 so I feel like I'll end up looking ugly and not like a girl.
Not posting a picture on 4chan btw
>>
>>5934716
if you're under 6 ft there's not really an issue. body doesn't matter as much as long as you shoulders aren't tooo wide because you can dress around it. face and voice are generally the most important so there's no telling if you have the genetics to pass well without ffs or not.
>>
>>5934722
I guess I have no choice but to start off crossdressing then. My shoulders arent wide but my chin looks like shit.
>>
>>5934699

You can still be a cute guy if cute is all you want. Femgen wouldn't be on HRT otherwise.
>>
>>5934699
It would be vastly preferable to go femboy mode if you can't pass. At least then you can get dicked and treated like a feminine creature, act fem, dress fem, etc. I thought I was trapped in that mode forever, but I eventually got out of it by working on appearance and voice breddy hard. Even if I was stuck though, femboy mode made me feel a lot better than being a pre-hrt guy.
>>
>>5934754
Being cute as a guy and cute as a girl are completely different things tho, you can't treat them as the same.
>>
>>5934775
You can be a masculine cute guy who is cute in a masculine way, or you can be a feminine cute guy who is cute in a feminine way.
>>
>>5932132
>5'9
5'9 isn't that tall. my mum's 5'9. some of my friends are 5'9. hell, even 6'2 isn't too tall. that's model height. it's when you're 6'5 and built like a linebacker that maybe you should contemplate suicide.
>>
>>5934782
Yeah this. My cis sister is 6 feet tall.

I'm 5'10 kek
>>
>>5934793
Is she cute or pretty, or does she stand out everywhere she goes due to her height?
>>
>>5934806
Not >>5934793, but I'm a 6'1 cis woman. I stand out in a crowd, sure, and men get intimidated talking to me especially when I wear heels. But having a feminine frame and being 'well endowed' in the chest department means I don't look disproportionate or out of place. And I have killer legs.
One advantage to being tall is I get to go as Onatopp for Halloween, and she's awesome so there's that.
>>
>>5934775

Are you in to girls or boys?
>>
>>5934937
I am bi
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5934443
im not a hon, senpai
>>
>>5935052
That's a cute dog. You should give it lots of kisses.
>>
>>5934806
Yeah definitely.
Pretty much things with her are as >>5934918 described. She is well endowed in the breasticles, and also in butt. she looks in proportion.

We look a lot alike too and get asked if we're twins all the time even though we're like 4.5 years age difference.
>>
>>5935146

Are you the elder or the younger?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.