[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She has a point. https://twitter.com/VanguardVivian/ status
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: 1459111459716[1].jpg (39 KB, 540x673) Image search: [Google]
1459111459716[1].jpg
39 KB, 540x673
She has a point.

https://twitter.com/VanguardVivian/statuses/509795205105860609
>>
>>5931347
After all intimate acts between guys aren't as common as intimate acts between females so no, so they feel stranger to most people.
L and B are more accepted than G in general.

Can't disagree with T though. But that's probably just a LGBT feminist trying to push her feminist agenda.
>>
File: 1439954015439.jpg (422 KB, 928x930) Image search: [Google]
1439954015439.jpg
422 KB, 928x930
>>5931347
So, are we gays really becoming the new enemy of the lgbt? Or should I call it lbt now?

btw
>she didn't mention all the other letters
what a bigot
>>
>>5931371

The SJW believe that white males are the causes of all the problems in the world. Gay white males are going to be next in line to be demonized.
>>
>>5931371

Some people consider the G to be an enemy of LGBT. This is stupid.

There is a hyperfocus on G for LGBT rights tho. Like, when (a church usually in my experience) says they are LGBT friendly, they only mean, it is ok for two men to get married. That's it, as thought there are not a plethora of other issues and injustices.
>>
kek I'm blocked by her on Twitter and I've never even heard of her.

So fuck her.
>>
File: Gay.png (2 MB, 1285x1808) Image search: [Google]
Gay.png
2 MB, 1285x1808
>>
>>5931435
I'm gay and I admit this is true for the most part here in /lgbt/, but all the other gays I know both irl and other sites are as PC as can be.
>>
Are there actually gays opposed to leaving LGBT? I really don't care about the other letters, lesbians are cool though.
I find the whole culture surrounding it actually pretty alienating despite claims of inclusiveness and I would not mind the association of it with gays disappearing at all. I never fit in with most of those people anyway.
>>
>>5931448
>I find the whole culture surrounding it actually pretty alienating despite claims of inclusiveness and I would not mind the association of it with gays disappearing at all. I never fit in with most of those people anyway.

These are critical theory post modernist far left radicals. They have a whole set of theories that are straight up loony. They latch onto movements like this and poison them.
>>
>>5931371

I would say at least a number of you on /lgbt/ have been begging for it with the "LGB not T" business.
>>
>>5931347
Is it because we're men?
What the fuck.
That is absolutely insane, are these people with the feminist movement or is it the other letters that are backstabbing us?
>>
I've never met any LGBT person in real life who thinks this way. But I've met plenty online

just goes to show you that the internet attracts insane people.
>>
>>5931490

They're feminists. And it's becuase you're white males.

Black gay men are still welcome of course.
>>
>>5931526
***insane people spend all their time online
>>
>>5931482
Eh, I take everything I read on here as a dank meme, but you could be right.
>>
File: opinion discarded.jpg (117 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
opinion discarded.jpg
117 KB, 680x680
>Pan trans woman… ish. (Non-binary.)
>Vanguard of PC gone wild
>>
>>5931371
look closer anon
>>
File: 1451154208820.jpg (29 KB, 307x595) Image search: [Google]
1451154208820.jpg
29 KB, 307x595
I'm already blocked by this person. For some reason. Uh
>>
>>5931615

Few people already mentioned that. Zir problably used some pre-block list of known "problematic" people.
>>
>>5931615
You are not missing out anything. 90% of her tweets are about being opressed for being trans and pansexual, and the other 10% seem to be about her dogs.
>>
File: 1451485127782.jpg (115 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1451485127782.jpg
115 KB, 500x393
I keep saying just drop the G and we'll be on our way and make our own new community and group and this time not allow any women in at all. I am astounded by these ex-faghags mental gymnastics in believing that bisexual white men can't be just as bigoted or white lesbians for that matter. But hey that's tumblr for you.
>>
File: 1414867484000.png (545 KB, 611x1103) Image search: [Google]
1414867484000.png
545 KB, 611x1103
>Some Anti-GG fag who probably still goes on about GamerGate as if it's relevant
>having valid opinions
>>
>>5931813
Is this a posted list somewhere or just shared amongst zirselves?
>>
>>5931960
And yeah, I don't think it's right to lump us together when gays have marriage nationwide and trans cant even take a shit in the right bathroom in some places.

>Is my amerifag showing?
>>
File: marilyn-monroe.jpg (35 KB, 325x488) Image search: [Google]
marilyn-monroe.jpg
35 KB, 325x488
watching sjw's tear each other apart based on who is more oppressed would be funny if it wasn't so disgusting

makes me sick seeing this younger generation compete and bicker over who's the most oppressed, who's getting more discrimination and most disgustingly of all: who deserves acceptance and support, and who isn't worthy of it.

there's this idea that's really been taken to heart by this younger sjw/authoritarian left political body, and that's that the degree to which you are discriminated against, correlates with how moral and 'pure' you are. Which manifests itself at worst in outright exclusion (as we seen in this recent "kick the g out of lgbt"), and in this 'progressive stack' disease that's infecting the university populace. The idea that those voices who are deemed to be more oppressed than others, have more value and worth than those deemed to be less 'oppressed'. It's decidedly and immorally non-egalitarian. Something has really gone wrong with your views when you start saying this group of people here, who have say a different skin colour, or wants to have sex with a different gender than this other group over there, should be treated better than the other group due to those differences

this is not what being 'queer' is about. It's a really dangerous, and personally it's really disappointing to see the way the younger queer generation are choosing to go. To go through the civil rights struggle, sexual liberation, the hard fought and won increased tolerance for gays, lesbians, and lately transgender people, only to have the younger generation completely turn their back on everything struggled for, to throw those ideals of equality and egalitarianism, acceptance and tolerance, and even love down the drain is maddening and saddening.
>>
>>5932120

I thought we were getting over this. treating people differently based on the color of their skin, or their sexual orientation, or gender identity.

But it appears not. And what's worse is not only the younger generation throwing away the strugglles of their forefathers, they're doing with a pathalogical sense of SMUGNESS, AS IF WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS MORALLY RIGHT, AND TO QUESTION THE DIRECTION THINGS ARE TURNING IS NOT SEEN AS HEALTHY AND NEEDED DISCOURSE, BUT AS AN INDICATOR OF THE QUESTIONERS MORAL FAILING AND "BIGOTED DISSENT".

This is a dangerous direction we're heading. I hope the younger generation really takes a long hard look at themselves and the ideals they're pushing. Is a society in which not only is it tolerated to discriminate against people based on skin colour, sexual orientation or gender identity, BUT THE VERY ACT OF QUESTIONING THIS LITERAL BIGOTRY, is seen as something morally wrong, hateful, and bigoted in itself.

Sick times ahead in the future. Please don't be afraid to speak up when you see this happening. Stop taking to heart the cries of "bigot" "racist" "sexist" that's inevitably accused your way if you show any dissent against the Authoritarian left. All these accusations are is a way to silence people who don't hold the exact values and agenda being pushed by this very vocal HYPOCRITICAL minority fringe group.

They're peddling discrimination marketed as justice.and right. It's dangerous. Free speech is starting to be eroded and chiseled away. People are staying silent to avoid the brutal backlash these fanatics will send your way if you show any sign of dissent. Social ostrasization, loss of income, attacks and threats. It's sick and it needs to stop.

Whatever happened to treating people as individuals, judging people by the content of their character? It's time to push back against this cultlike alt-left. Let's not let them undo all that we 'queers' have achieved. Let's bring back the idea that we're all in this together
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (194 KB, 819x929) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
194 KB, 819x929
>feminists and sjws cry on the computer and demonize white men
>I live off my white family's wealth, getting laid, having a good time, and laughing at them

life's good

we need to remove the T at some point though, hell lesbian too.
>>
>>5931387
lol they already are, I'm not even white, but I've disagreed with a lot of the regressive left, and the first thing they assume is that I am a gay white male, because I disagree with them. BAKA
>>
>>5932120
Yes! Stop the oppression olympics! A+ post anon
>>
Yeeeeah, no. Gay guys are seen as so much worse than lesbians or bi women.

Seems like the kind of person who'd hate ftms for wanting to be disgusting men.
>>
>>5931490
Are you stupid?

Whenever they're doing "aiding" "LGBT" issues, with laws, and financial support, they do it exclusively for lesbians and gays.
It's been like that for the longest of time, I don't think they've actually ever helped trans people when they say they're helping "LGBT". It's why at least I dislike LGBT, and wouldn't in any way be a part of it, simply because it's an oppressive and abusive organization.

90% of the money that goes towards LGBT stuff, is really just about increasing the dating options for gay people, the money is never really used for anything good, just countless of orgies and gay parties.
>>
>>5931347
Im pretty sure trans people get more attention than bi people
>many people dont even think bi people exist, its like gay is a binary on off switch
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.