[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if I'm trans? Is it possible to get a sudden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0184.jpg (30 KB, 261x165) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
30 KB, 261x165
How do I know if I'm trans? Is it possible to get a sudden rush of dysphoria at 19?

Pic unrelated, I dont have a lot of good pics on my phone
>>
You're just a attention whoring loser trying to get their fix by transitioning. Just like 90% of the other fuck ups here

Just stay as you are.
>>
I'm gonna guess you've been crossdressing while jerkin' it for some time, and have decided it would be "pretty nice" to get all those sweet tranny perks.. Like half the trans girls on the board.

do whatever you want, but I think you'll just snap out of the fantasy of becoming a kawaii anime girl and then detrans anyway
>>
>>5931262
Actually, I've only crossdressed a few times, but I've never jacked off while doing so
>>
>>5931245
>>5931272
There is no test, gender dysphoria is completely subjective. Are you sure you haven't felt it before now? Like earlier in your teens?

Crossdressing not getting you hot and bothered is immaterial. Just figure out whether you want to have a woman's body and proceed from there.
>>
>>5931665
I always had thoughts of wanting to be female in earlier childhood but I didn't know effective transition was possible until recently, so I kinda thought it was a dumb thing to think about and I treated it like daydreaming
>>
>>5931689
That's a common story. And now that you know it can be done to your satisfaction, do you still want it more than anything?
>>
>>5931724
I've thought about it, and I want it. I'm scared that I'll regret it or that it won't work. I'm scared of how my friends and family will react. I'm scared that I'll be ostracized or murdered for it. All of those are holding me back. I wanna go to a therapist but I don't want anyone else to know right now. I just want to make sure I'm trans and not something else. I want to make sure I can pass as a woman and not be treated like a freak in a dress. I keep growing more and more hair and its really starting to scare me.
>>
>>5931847
Same person here. I forgot to mention that I've heard dysphoria gets worse with time with no way to repress it. Is this true?
>>
>>5931245
If you still feel the same in 5 years and its crippling you then yes go and transition.

IMO It should be minimum 5 years of feeling the same before anything is done about it.
>>
>>5931997
Should I get t blockers in the meantime?
>>
>>5932027
Probably
>>
you don't know

because you can't

because trans is a myth that's been pushed by the leftists in power for the last 8 years

you feel that way because you prescribe to their beliefs

now mutilate your body and kill yourself you stupid degenerate

p.s not even a faggot like me will fuck you.
>>
>>5931997
How long do people normally hold on to these thoughts until they transition?
>>
>>5932178

Their whole lives starting from ages 3-9 up until they actually do it.
>>
>>5932118
Your liver will be alcoholic-tier if you take AAs without estrogen for five straight years
>>
>>5932318

If that's true, then why would estrogen prevent your liver from getting that bad? I'm skeptical. Bone density might be at pre-pubertal levels, or somewhere in between there and adult.
>>
>>5931847
>>5931916
Basically if you've felt this way since childhood, you can repress it but it'll boil over even worse later. Just transition now. Find your own place if you fear you'll be disowned, get a job to support yourself. Since you seem so sure, a therapist would be optional, more for support than confirmation. If there a things you'd regret not doing as a guy, get them out of the way ASAP and hook up with an informed consent clinic.
>>
>>5932350
Does the fact that I've only had these thoughts since September mean anything? Will it go away before I have to transition?
>>
>>5932550
Looking at the convo chain in the thread it looks like you said you had thoughts in childhood, then again recently. If that's the case, then chances are they won't.
>>
>>5932127
2/10 b8
>>
>>5932739
So I should start transitioning soon before I become Tranny Devito, right?
>>
>>5932739
So I should transition before I become Tranny Devito, right?
>>
>>5932854
>>5932851
Fucking phone didn't display the first post so that's why there's two of these. My apologizes
>>
>>5932854
Yeah
>>
So OP I get that you'd like to live as a woman but what specifically bothers you about being a man?

You said your body hair growth is starting to scare you, but that's normal for anyone. You can prevent the hair growth without transitioning. I get that you're scared your feelings will only grow stronger but it's important to think very carefully about exactly why you want to be a woman and not a man.
>>
>>5932967
I mentally think of myself as a woman, and being referred to/thinking of myself as male feels weird
>>
>>5933083
Just go get HRT through informed consent. If you know you want the effects then you shouldn't let other people's judgement stop you, be the person you want to be.

You might not pass but it's better than becoming an ugly man.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.