[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do post op transexuals actually think its ok to lie about their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1456805479250.jpg (89 KB, 618x684) Image search: [Google]
1456805479250.jpg
89 KB, 618x684
Do post op transexuals actually think its ok to lie about their original gender in order to get laid?
>>
yes sex is a right
>>
In the context of a relationship Before sex would be my rule

In the Context of a one night stand i see it as a more grey area. Lies are more or less something that happens in a one night stand. I think if he makes some comment of objection its not right, but as i see it so long as she is not outright lying (looking female is not a lie) while i wouldnt think it was a great thing to do i wouldnt think its horrible. So long as the person is not harmed in any way, Such as stds or something like that which is not ok to lie about, Lies in one night stands are a grey area.
>>
A mtf post op IS a female.

Saying otherwise is transphobic and should be labeled as hate speech.
>>
>>5930798
top kek
>>
File: 1345319395679.jpg (53 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
1345319395679.jpg
53 KB, 400x236
>>
>>5930898

We wouldn't have to make it if trannies could be more honest.
>>
>>5930667
What if a post-op transexual just never disclosed it. They're not lying, and it's hardly a common question. 'Erm, I know we're daing but are you a tranny?' does not go down well with either cis or trans people.
>>
>>5930902
except this is a thing you only hear about online. I can find more real stories of gays and lesbos pretending to be the other sex than trannies
>>
>>5930902
>We wouldn't have to make it if trannies could be more honest.
Yeah well you wouldn't have to get laid either. Straight dudes are so picky.
>>
B-but my original gender is female, I was just mangled by Y chromosome beyond recognition.
>>
>>5930911

>What if a post-op transexual just never disclosed it. They're not lying,

Kill yourself.
>>
File: dr-phil.jpg (67 KB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
dr-phil.jpg
67 KB, 320x285
>>5930667
What lie did they tell about their original gender, OP?
>>
>>5931343

>hey I'm a man and I want to fuck you cuz your an attractive women
>I sure am :^)

>not lying
>>
>>5930667

Who decides what the list of past events is that you're obligated to tell your significant other about? Do you need to tell them if you had your appendix removed or whether or not you had chickenpox yet? That's just silly.
>>
>>5931463

>chickenpox, appendix
>gender at birth

Totally the same thing.
>>
>>5931478

Answer the question. Where is this imaginary list of things you're obligated to tell people? Who decided what's on it?
>>
>>5931463
Although from a completely practical point of view people aren't nearly as likely to leave you or beat the shit out of you when they discover that all this time you've been with them you've been hiding from them the secret that don't have an appendix.
>>
>>5931497

I fucking hate appendixless-fags. They think they're so smug and superior not carrying around vestigial intestinal structures.
>>
>>5930667
>gender
inigomontoya.jpg.
gender = identity
sex = genitals
Your question is valid but get the wording right.
>>
>>5930667
I used to believe that but then I learned about a hormone disorder called complete androgen insensitivity syndrome. Basically it's where you're born with XY chromosomes, and you have testes instead of ovaries, and your body is flooded with testosterone. But, because your androgen receptors don't work, your external genitalia and body are female. People with CAIS are female assigned at birth, and usually their condition is undiscovered until puberty when they realize they aren't getting their period.
Now, should a woman with CAIS have to disclose her condition to a partner before a one night stand? Of course not, that's absurd.
But such a woman is pretty much indistinguishable from a passing post-op transwoman, even down to chromosome level. So why should she have to disclose?
>b-but a neovagina is just an inside out penis
It's exactly the same tissue being formed into the same pattern. Why it matter if it was done in the womb or on the operating table?
>>
>>5930667
If you were born an hermaphrodite and you chose one genitalia over the other, are you obligated to say you had both before?

Only people who care this much are people with too many insecurities. Fuck what you want to fuck.
>>
>pre-op
I don't think I'd find it an issue to date one, but honestly her not telling me would be a problem. Lack of honesty and all that. Preferably she'd tell me before we get physical.
>post-op
If she's very well passing I don't think it's exactly necessary. She deserves to be treated like a woman and would probably rather avoid stuff that makes her feel different and I can appreciate that. I'd still appreciate being told though.
>>
A post op transwoman is a woman as far as I'm concerned, so no she shouldn't have to disclose. Pre-ops, though... they ain't girls yet.
>>
>>5931923
if you fuck a pre-op without knowing it, you may deserve it
>>
>>5930667
most female clownfish with XY chromosomes don't disclose their original sex when they mate, even if they were born male
>>
>>5931947
What if 'she' (preops aren't real women) sucks my dick?
>>
File: titfish.png (487 KB, 777x568) Image search: [Google]
titfish.png
487 KB, 777x568
>>5930667
>the look on that blonde's face
>>
If you don't disclose you're a rapist, and I hope you get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
>>
File: 85.jpg (188 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
188 KB, 1600x1200
>>5930667
There are two of these exact same bait threads on the front page.

Seriously you couldn't even wait til your first one hit the second page?
>>
>>5932089

Yes because every troll thread on LGBT is from one person (sorry One cis)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>5930667
lol what do you expect us to do? only bang creepy tranny chasers? some of us want to live normal lives, and some of us even transitioned as children.

as far as we're concerned, we ARE the sex we transitioned to, and as long as you inform them that you can't bear a child it's none of their business what your past was.
>>
>>5932489
I guess you're right. If someone can be stupid enough to not realize the person on the right is a chick, then they deserve whatever shitty relationship they're in.
>>
>>5930667
I'm Mtf and yes, I think it's ok not to tell your bf/gf that you were born a different sex that you appear now (meaning you had srs). Especially if you're for sure passable and there are no friends/old Ids/etc he(she) can found out from.
>>
>>5931720
I agree with to a extent but I sort of believe this is something you should share with your partner especially if its serious
>>
>>5933832
Oh absolutely. You should be able to be open with your partner about everything. For one-night stands... nah.
>>
>>5933786
Christ, I hope I never date you.
>>
>>5931463
Guy, if you think someone wouldn't fuck you if they knew you had your appendix removed you're obligated to tell them that as well.
>>
>>5932489
>lol what do you expect us to do? only bang creepy tranny chasers?
Pretty much!

>some of us want to live normal lives
Who in fuck even gives a shit? It's not all about you, lunatic. You don't have a right to dragoon someone who doesn't want to fuck trannies into your "normal life" with you just because you want to.
>>
>>5931694
gender = genitals

deal with it
>>
>>5930916
>except this is a thing you only hear about online. I can find more real stories of gays and lesbos pretending to be the other sex than trannies
Really, do you mean like a guy pretending to be a woman on ashley madison kind of catfishing, or actual hookups under false pretenses?
I am not trying to be all [citation please], but I've never heard of this before and that sounds kind of interesting so can you provide an example for me look at?
>>
>>5932489
>some of us want to live normal lives
>as far as we're concerned, we ARE the sex we transitioned to
It's not about YOU you fucking sociopath.
>>
>>5931923
As a straight man, I would rather fuck a person with a dick than a person with a fake vagina.

Seriously. It's the creepiest shit.
>>
>>5935447
You might as well say iron is a fruit at this point. You think people are going to take you seriously if you insist that the scientific establishment is wrong and you're being oppressed by the evil SJW illuminati?

>>5935494
It's not about YOU either.
>>
>>5932489
>and as long as you inform them that you can't bear a child it's none of their business what your past was.
You're probably an MtF (or a Poe) using a picture of an FtM that passes to make your 'mind your own business' point. And I've never dated a trans guy, so pardon my cis gay ignorance of FtMs, but I suspect that:
>So why do you never want to have sex; also why is your dick thumb nail sized and always flaccid?
would eventually come up. And:
>I CAN'T BEAR CHILDREN, MY PAST IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
wouldn't be enough of an explanation in a committed relationship where one partner expects even a minuscule amount of honesty from the other person.
>>
>>5935544
The word gender existed and was understood to mean genitals for centuries before "the scientific establishment" decided that it referred to something else.

The "scientific establishment" you're talking about is also a soft science with no real empirical legitimacy.

And yeah, it IS about me, because I'm the one who doesn't want to fuck you. Isn't that the whole point of that rape stuff? The person who DOESN'T want to have sex is the important one with the rights.
>>
>>5935565
You have a right to not be forced into sex. If at any point you decide you don't like it, you can say no and they're obligated to stop immediately. You DON'T have a right to say scientists are wrong because "the word used to casually mean something else" or "it's a 'soft science' therefore they don't actually do research".
>>
>>5935664
I actually do have a right to deny bullshit science. Psychology is basically a science that exists for want of anything better. It's also highly influenced by politics. In a hundred years, I doubt much of any contemporary psychology will have survived.
>>
>>5932489
Isn't there a larger issue of trust between partners to be concerned with.

Like if you can't trust a significant other to support you with a banal fact like "I used to be a dude/chick," then you probably shouldn't be in a relationship with that person.

You're not going to have a very normal or healthy relationship when one person is so insecure that honesty about their past is off the table.
>>
>>5935664
>"the word used to casually mean something else"
I was 19 before I had ever even been exposed to the notion that gender was anything but a polite word for "sex", let alone the ridiculous idea that transexuals are actually supposed to be considered real women.

Use of the term gender in that way is not some archaic colloquialism.
>>
I get a real vibe from this that OP slept with a girl that he later learned used to have a dick. Get over it, OP, at least someone found you attractive enough to fuck you :)
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.