[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 518x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 518x784
PSA: all femboys taking female hormones in order to keep youthfulness and fem attributes is stupid, hilarious and worthy of a Darwin Award.

Please sterilize yourself further while you give yourself body dysphoria.

I urge you to kill yourself, you are the joke of the community and that says a lot considering the hate we all already get.
>>
>>5930635
1. If you're a femboy, you're not going to get body dysphoria from being on HRT.
2. Sterilization is virtually a non-issue anyway since most femboys wouldn't be in a position to engage in sexual reproduction in the first place.
>>
>>5930635
i don't take female hormones, i take anti-androgens and raloxifene
>>
>>5930646
Yes you are, you have no proof saying they wouldn't
>>
>>5930635
someone is sad that fems are transitioning
>>
>>5930647
Oh so you're only half a degenerate.

Only drink half the bottle of bleach then.
>>
i think it's stupid, it's not like a femboy is going to be attractive past 30 regardless of hormone supplements
>>
>>5930663
oh i was taking you seriously earlier too
>>
>>5930661
Nah, I pass fine, started HRT at 16.

I just find it funny that faggots try so hard to be in the spotlight again
>>
>>5930673
True, most faggot cis men taking hormones are only doing it to get back in the spotlight
>>
>>5930673
you honestly believe that a negligible portion of the gay community at odds with their rapid aging alter their bodies because they want the attention of...who exactly?
>>
Femboys taking female hormones is a thing?

Why aren't they just traps?
>>
>>5930692
>Why aren't they just traps?

if by traps u mean hormone free faggots who CD, sure, i wonder why that also.

if you are implying they should full on transition tho, i don't think they should have that right. they are disgusting men who treat hormones like a joke.
>>
>>5930680
gays are out of the spot light now, its all about trannys.

they crave the attention, femboys being the most naive, petty, and disgusting type of person, they seek attention by doing HRT.
>>
i don't get this meme, my boyfriend is a femboy and has no desire to take HRT

if you take HRT you're pretty much a closet tranny
>>
>>5930710
this!!!

there is no such thing as a femboy taking hormones.

just closet trannys or REALLY dumb faggots who don't know how bad they are fucking up.
>>
>>5930705
ok lol

>>5930692
we started doing it because masc aging sucks and pretrans mtfs look pretty cute. personally i have no issues fucking with my body so it was a no brainer for me.

>>5930710
lots of femboys want to stay femboys instead of progressing to masc then gay death
>>
>>5930716
tell me this then, what do femboys who've taken hormones look like when they're >30
>>
>>5930716

enjoy cone tits hon, or your not even a hon, just a fucking stupid faggot who took being gay to far.

i bet ur ugly af tho reeeel talk
>>
>>5930718
like an ugly man child.

HRT doesnt even do alot, they'll just look fucked
>>
File: tumblr_mmpuslLBu71rppcujo1_500.jpg (76 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmpuslLBu71rppcujo1_500.jpg
76 KB, 500x333
its a well known fact the gaiz do this for attention, we've been over this already
>>
>>5930718
faye's a pretty good example
andreja also did it before going trans but she had exceptional aethestics to begin with

>>5930720
ok

>>5930723
ok
>>
>>5930730
no andreja did not. she did an interview, i follow her. stop trying to pull out BS facts. she always knew she was trans.

faye is disgusting rolf. gr8 b8.
>>
>>5930737
http://transgenderuniverse.com/2015/12/17/andreja-pejic-people-profile/
she took blockers
>>
>>5930737
well faye only recently started, we don't have anyone here who's done it since teens into 30s
>>
>>5930658
Being a femboy means you basically want to have a female body. Just because you're clinically transgender doesn't mean you have to socially identify as the opposite gender.
>>
>>5930924
if that's what it means to you, transition
to us, it means that you want to be soft, lithe, young, and cute.
>>
>>5930947
AGP, the post
>>
>>5930635
Did you really just post a thread because you thought some group wasn't getting enough individualized abuse hurled at them?

What inspired this need in you?
>>
Fuck off. I like how HRT makes me feel comfortable with myself but I fucking hate female clothes and I love topping guys with my DICK. Not gt, not clitty, but my penis. Fuck getting SRS and fuck associating with that disgusting honhole mtfg. I just wanna be a cute and girly tomboyish femboy.
>>
>>5930671
>Implying any femboys here are over 30
>Implying keeping female hormone levels doesn't completely halt male development

The only thing that matters is how manly you are when you start, which is too manly for most.
>>
>>5930999
I started at 28 and I'm 29 now.
>>
File: 1452846836024.jpg (294 KB, 960x1269) Image search: [Google]
1452846836024.jpg
294 KB, 960x1269
>>5930671
Jaye proves otherwise.

And before you say her technically being mtf proves otherwise, it shouldn't matter what you call yourself. So long as you use the same medicine and take care of your body the same, we should end up the same. So stop trying to scare us with the whole "your body will fall apart at midnight" horror story.

I think it's really unfortunate how we have all these family spats. Especially when it was mtfg that suggested this and introduced it to us all.
>>
>>5930995
this
>>
File: 1411738309258.png (110 KB, 367x380) Image search: [Google]
1411738309258.png
110 KB, 367x380
>>5930995
>I like how HRT makes me feel
>I love topping guys with my DICK

Hahahahe, oh I am laffin. Hey kiddo, how many months have you been taking tittyskittles behind mommy and daddy's back?

What are you going to do when you discover that Neverland isn't real, and that regardless of what you post on /femgem/ (fuck, I cringed just typing that) you will in fact get older and age either into a gross hairy beta man or a hon with a useless DICK that won't be capable of even fapping muchless topping?

>HRT for years
>functional DICK

Pick one hon.
>>
>>5931109
im a femboy who wants srs but my dick still works after over 2 years ;__;
>>
>>5930746
>supposedly took testosterone blockers 13
>still grew to 6'2"
Wat. I call BS.

Also, everyone on /lgbt/ told me that if you're trans and over 5'10" that you are a disgusting hon and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>5931144
you dumbass, thats probably why she grew that tall since puberty stunts growth
>>
>>5930947
You can go through biological transition without socially transitioning.
>>
>>5931109
hon please, you won't lose boners if you fap at least once a week

stop fearmongering and leave femboys alone you ugly hon
>>
File: 1351208968041.jpg (30 KB, 476x594) Image search: [Google]
1351208968041.jpg
30 KB, 476x594
>>5931157
>>5931182
>>
>>5931144
its sort of the same thing as klinefelters syndrome

hormones eventually stop growth, so with low T and low E (since you're male...) you grow tall
>>
>>5931297
Really? This is what progressives think is the appropriate course of action for "transgender children"?

>doctor! my son is really a woman! pls halp!
>well ma'am, we better put them on puberty blockers. that way they can grow to 6'5" and in a few years they can then decide whether or not to become a woman if it's really right for them

Bull fucking shit.
>>
>>5931201
While I hate to feed trolls, it's preventing the (many) negative effects of precocious puberty that was lupron's original application in humans. Extended childhood is one of the most important evolutionary gains our species has made; it permits us to eventually have fully formed minds and bodies that are adapted to not just our physical environment, but our social one as well. A longer childhood is more time with a more flexible physiology and a more plastic brain.

But it's an advantage that is often not made use of. Environmental stresses can, and do result in earlier puberty - a better optimized human is, in these situations, less important than the ability to have more humans sooner. Despite that our current population requires it, our social environments are a massive source of stress, and promote earlier puberty than would otherwise be observed. Andreja's so tall because her growth wasn't stunted due to early onset puberty or malnutrition.

I'm surprised there's so much discussion about the matter of whether it's ethical to put children on blockers, when it seems there's no ethical reason, resources allowing, not to. Funny stuff.

Also, femboys are cute. Let them be and appreciate them.
>>
>>5930958

U trip so we auto know ur ugly and ugly people's thoughts don't matter.
>>
>>5930995
U r a man and u always will be, but now ur a man with cone tits :) grats u leveled up from degen to degen +
>>
>>5931134
>fem boy
>want SrS

This is what OP is taking about hahahahaha hahahahaha fuck people are dumb
>>
>>5931144
She wasn't on HRT until she was 20.
>>
>>5931109
protip: stop overdozing on shit tier AAs like spiro and your libido and erections will be back
>>
>>5931498
But mine aren't cone though...
>>
>>5931328
there is lots of genetics in it too, I know an MTF who was on HRT since 15 but still grew ~6,1 tall
despite the notion that estrogen makes your growth plates close sooner
>>
>>5931489
>>5931498
Just go back to mtfg and say that you need a hug, dummy. It won't cure your loneliness, but it might make it less pronounced.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.